Author Topic: Train of Though section is worthless  (Read 648 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Train of Though section is worthless
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2007, 01:14:57 PM »
LMAO@ your dickridin faggot ass ^

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2007, 01:15:33 PM »
lol at this shit, as usual a possibly interestin topic end up in fuckin bullshit   ::)

8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2007, 01:16:45 PM »

LOL. The funny thing is that I stopped lowering your karma when you stopped crying about it...But you're crying some more, so let me contribute again.

this is what he says time and time again and everyone knows its bullshit when you go for a -200 karma drop....Its obvious he makes a point to come look for us on dubcc to his the diss.  Theres no way I even complained 15 times about karma, let alone a 200 point decline.  Obsessed much?  I think so.

Keep crying about your karma... ;)
Please stop

LOL..."Please stop"...I love how my nutriders are so easy to fuck with. :laugh:

Throwback

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2007, 01:18:10 PM »
hahahahahaha

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2007, 01:30:52 PM »
anyways, back to the topic I agree that we should add a health section to the board...Either get rid of TOT or make it a subsection of G Spot along with Health Spot

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2007, 01:48:05 PM »
^exactly. with a physical health board you could ask your peers from dubcc about workin out and such instead of bothering aggro jocks which is probably hard for most peeps here. (not me im the shit but)
your body is more serious and pertinent to your daily life and well being than anything else discussed here. no question. its amazing that so many people ignore themselves though. thats when u get insecure jew muthafuckas like elior who sit around arguing with people all day, because they feel bad about themselves. promoting physical health would be a huge favor

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2007, 02:05:51 PM »
^^There are body building forums for stuff like that, cool guy. Why do you wanna come to a west coast hip hop forum to discuss your health anyways? I know you come to this board a lot because you have friends on here who don't think you're a nerd, but this CAN'T really be the only place you visit online, man...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2007, 02:07:00 PM »
just this and the kobe fan forum

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2007, 02:09:04 PM »
LMFAO! +1

Throwback

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2007, 02:12:01 PM »
hahahahahaha

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2007, 05:45:11 PM »
^^There are body building forums for stuff like that, cool guy. Why do you wanna come to a west coast hip hop forum to discuss your health anyways? I know you come to this board a lot because you have friends on here who don't think you're a nerd, but this CAN'T really be the only place you visit online, man...

Why is there a Sports section where your Stan ass can slobber over Kobe's genitals 24/7? There's plenty of Sub-boards on here,whats adding another one gonna hurt....now who's riding nuts? lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2007, 07:50:18 PM »
^^Dunno why there is, but if there wasn't, I know I wouldn't be crying about it...And the answer is you. :)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2007, 07:59:51 PM »
you lose everytime you decide to get into it with someone elior, maybe you'd be better off paying attention to your girlfriend with no ass, become happier

LOL@"you lose"...I was just pointing out how pathetic it was of you to make this thread, no need to get all emotional about it buddy.

And nice of you to show your feminine side once again, talking shit about my girl when you were PMing her asking for her help just a couple months back... :grumpy:
wait, NIKs girl posts on the DubCC?  lol who is she

Floydness

PLANT

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2007, 08:00:56 PM »

the same reason you wanna come to the west coast hiphop forum to talk about Train of Thought, or the Lakers.  Theres no difference.  And the health section isnt only about body building either.  Its about living a healthy lifestyle.

Intriago33

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2007, 03:53:36 AM »
I'm sure there's been more request for this forum than PC & Gaming, and that was made in a minute.