Author Topic: Finally, I got beats in myspace... check it for new beats  (Read 241 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Finally, I got beats in myspace... check it for new beats
« on: January 17, 2007, 10:18:42 AM »
i actually took the time to fix my myspace-site..

www.myspace.com/maestrominded

check it out for my latest beats

be sure to check out "Reload", and "Thats The Way"

UpstateboiBeats

• Lil Geezy
  • Upstate Boi Productions
Re: Finally, I got beats in myspace... check it for new beats
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 10:34:19 AM »
whatup man hitting you back

that reload track is pretty ill....like the fx a lot.  Nice snare rolls in it.  I thought it was gonna be a metallica sample by the name of it though haha.

Thats the way.... Oh yeah...nice and smooth track right here... I can hear some1 spit an ill flow over it.  A little too repetitive, but putting some1 on it will make it insane.  very nice job on that.

Bliss - naw sorry man, just not feeling it....drums are off or something dont know if u realize that or not, u could make that nice...that guitar sample is good as well as the bass and piano...those sounds are right...the drums just throw the track off wicked....make that shit right and it has potential to be foul

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 10:46:50 AM »
whatup man hitting you back

that reload track is pretty ill....like the fx a lot.  Nice snare rolls in it.  I thought it was gonna be a metallica sample by the name of it though haha.

Thats the way.... Oh yeah...nice and smooth track right here... I can hear some1 spit an ill flow over it.  A little too repetitive, but putting some1 on it will make it insane.  very nice job on that.

Bliss - naw sorry man, just not feeling it....drums are off or something dont know if u realize that or not, u could make that nice...that guitar sample is good as well as the bass and piano...those sounds are right...the drums just throw the track off wicked....make that shit right and it has potential to be foul

thanx for you review man... btw, nothing is sampled

Jay_J

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 12:15:27 PM »
both sounds west and runnig same loop always, my ear want some different melodies on beat like a bridge or chorus part of song..
you are using bass loudly more then it needs. finally i have to say i'm glad to hear some professional stuff... i downloaded your snippet got 3 beat, they were dope too, keep it real...

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 08:44:23 AM »
Thats the way and Bliss sound pretty dope.

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 12:15:17 PM »
thanx for checkin guys... more peeps, holla

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 01:15:34 AM »
It's okay. Too slow for me. Bliss song is...eh..fix the drum. It does sound off.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mad-A

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 10:35:39 AM »
i liked that the way and bliss 

A. Criss

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 05:07:24 PM »
i like ur stuff dude... u got some original work there. "That's The Way is obviously Dre influenced but sick nonetheless. "Bliss" and "Clouds" got a unique vibe going... those are the types of beats that get me goin', original shit. i don't know if u let people flow on ur beats for free but if u do, i'd be interested in working on those beats cuz they inspire me to work on them.

if u get da chance, peep out my shit over at:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=133617.0