Author Topic: $263,574 Necklace Stolen From Sam's Club  (Read 579 times)

mrtonguetwista

$263,574 Necklace Stolen From Sam's Club
« on: January 24, 2007, 06:56:23 PM »
NORTHDALE -- Two men stole a diamond necklace valued at $263,574 from Sam's Club in a Tuesday night smash and grab, a sheriff's spokeswoman said. At 6:44 p.m., two men wandering around the discount center at Dale Mabry Highway and Northdale Boulevard smashed in a display case with a hammer and grabbed a diamond necklace and fled, Hillsborough sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said. Witnesses said they got into separate vehicles that drove away. Anyone with any information is asked to call (813) 247-8200 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-8477.

Lake Titicaca

Re: $263,574 Necklace Stolen From Sam's Club
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 07:07:05 PM »
Sam's Club is ran by morons.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »
Why the fuck are they selling necklaces worth that much at Sam's Club?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

everlast1986

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 07:24:09 PM »

Thats what I was thinking.

Most real jewelry stores don't even carry jewelery priced at that.

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »
My Girl Works at Khols and some lady tried to take off with a 8 thousand dollar ring and she knocked her down and she got written up and it was a big deal, because the LP's were supposed to approach them, and even then they cannot knock them down or stop them by will, they have to ask them to come to the store or something like that.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 07:49:38 PM »
My Girl Works at Khols and some lady tried to take off with a 8 thousand dollar ring and she knocked her down and she got written up and it was a big deal, because the LP's were supposed to approach them, and even then they cannot knock them down or stop them by will, they have to ask them to come to the store or something like that.

yea i've heard of that before, a few stores i know of have a policy where if you make it out with whatever you steal they won't press charges.  one of the stores is burlington coat factory

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 07:54:56 PM »

yea i've heard of that before, a few stores i know of have a policy where if you make it out with whatever you steal they won't press charges.  one of the stores is burlington coat factory
Guess where I'm going tomorrow then. I'ma be like Jerry Rice running to the end zone.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 07:56:34 PM »

Your girl's a rider.

-KIDRENEGADE-

rik

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 08:01:55 PM »

They sell Jacob watches at Costco. It don't cost 200 gs but still. I was thinking of smashing and grabing one of those myself.

herpes

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 08:34:47 PM »
wtf is sams club

rik

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 08:39:29 PM »
wtf is sams club

It's something like Costco.

herpes

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 08:45:59 PM »
wtf is sams club

It's something like Costco.

o alright thank, we dont have any sams clubs in ny, unless they have some upstate.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 08:49:33 PM »
yea theres some up here

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 09:20:57 PM »

Guess where I'm going tomorrow then. I'ma be like Jerry Rice running to the end zone.

1994-95 Superbowl Flashbacks  :'(

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 09:53:26 PM »

i thought about it after an employee told me but then i thought, you never know who's lurking around the front of the store.  with my luck "Terrible" Terry Tate would be in that bitch waiting for me to try somethin...