Author Topic: American Aristocracy?  (Read 331 times)

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
American Aristocracy?
« on: January 25, 2007, 09:06:12 AM »
The prefice to this is that I am not democrat and not a republican. I am a indie and have been proudly since I voted the first time.
I was talking with a coworker about an interesting editorial I read about the upcoming 2008 Presidential Elections.
The editorial mentioned something that I never really thought about before. Here it is...

If Hillary Clinton gets the nod from her party, runs and wins...then the United States will have been run by a Bush or Clinton for 24 years. Now if she so happened to get reelected then the U.S. will have been run by a Clinton or Bush for 28 years. In light of this it begs the obvious question...

Do we really live in a Aristocracy when it comes to the HIGH level of politics? You could change that with elitist I Suppose but you still get my point.

Well thoughts?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: American Aristocracy?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 09:11:16 AM »

Undoubtedly the political determination of leader has been setup a long time before the person goes into office, look at the skull and bones "fraternity". Also the fact that Geroge Bush senior appointed Clinton the CIA when he was the direcor.  Personally if I was american I would be voting for Ron Paul, I am going to love watching him tear apart these criminals and in turn garner more support.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 09:21:14 AM »
this 2008 election will be VERY interesting to watch and also extremely disheatning at the same time. No one has really said anything in terms of where and what they really stand for which makes our United States politics look like some Telenovela on Telemundo.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 10:08:42 AM »
Do we really live in a Aristocracy when it comes to the HIGH level of politics? You could change that with elitist I Suppose but you still get my point.
Yes.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 10:21:59 AM »

Well to summarise what Ron Paul stands for, he is anti war, anti big government, anti patriot act and the ensuing other acts which have led american into the depths of uncertainty. He is against the federal reserve and is basically against anything which violates the american constitution. You might gasp and say but he is a republican, however do not be drawn into the fake paradigm the guys voting record speaks for itself and the establishment republicans hate him. There have been many instances of the republican supporting media going on a witch hunt against him and indeed promoting democratic cadidates in his constituency. He does not belonging to any of these globalist groups, including the trilateral commission, the bildabergs. He basically is the closest thing that america has to a good person in my opinion. As for obama that guy is a joke, he offers no genuine alternative, this was a man that voted for all of these sickening pieces of legislation which now lay simmering under the surface, just awaiting a reason to burst to life.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 12:41:35 PM »
If Hilary Clinton wins, Bill Clinton would be The First Man. 8)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 12:47:03 PM »
If Hilary Clinton wins, Bill Clinton would be The First Man. 8)
lol thats a good one

8) 8) 8)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 01:51:23 PM »
im rich enough to where i can just buy answers to my problems, voting on things is for the commoners

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 01:52:37 PM »
There are definitely lineages that stay in politics, heres a pretty comprehensive list, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._political_families
That's how a lot of members of congress get their jobs too, Chafee, Kennedy, Pelosi come to mind(but theres plenty more).

haha I just tried to find the Chafees on here and couldn't until I scrolled to the bottom and they're under "Tafts, Lippets, and Chafees" But look at all the damn Skull & Bones members there.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 02:31:24 PM »
The Bush family is elite and artistocratic, but Bill Clinton grew up poor in the South.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 02:54:02 PM »
I know that the Bush family has never hurt for money since before WWII maybe. But i just think that it is interesting that this is a distinct possibility of Hillary winning and there being a 24 year rule of TWO families in the U.S. presidency. So  much for the BULL that we got fed as little kids about ANYONE can be President. MOST political scientiest all agree that american politics largely in part are a Rich person' sport. while YOU may not have to be rich but you had better have some MONEY behind you in most cases to even compete.

There is definitely something ugly about the whole thing IMO.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 02:59:35 PM »
Look at which polititians are freemasons and which are not. The one that is down with George HW Bush's New World Order is going to win. This is predetermined no matter how many people vote.  2008 is gonna be an interesting year.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 03:04:36 PM »
Look at which polititians are freemasons and which are not. The one that is down with George HW Bush's New World Order is going to win. This is predetermined no matter how many people vote.  2008 is gonna be an interesting year.
^^^^
it certainly will.

Elevz

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 04:01:31 PM »
Well to summarise what Ron Paul stands for, he is anti war, anti big government, anti patriot act and the ensuing other acts which have led american into the depths of uncertainty. He is against the federal reserve and is basically against anything which violates the american constitution. You might gasp and say but he is a republican, however do not be drawn into the fake paradigm the guys voting record speaks for itself and the establishment republicans hate him. There have been many instances of the republican supporting media going on a witch hunt against him and indeed promoting democratic cadidates in his constituency. He does not belonging to any of these globalist groups, including the trilateral commission, the bildabergs. He basically is the closest thing that america has to a good person in my opinion. As for obama that guy is a joke, he offers no genuine alternative, this was a man that voted for all of these sickening pieces of legislation which now lay simmering under the surface, just awaiting a reason to burst to life.

I hate to bust your bubble, but this so called democracy (read: aristocracy) has an in-built security system, which will prevent Ron Paul from ever making it to the top. It's a dirty game and they already know he won't make it... The very same thing happens in 'democracies' all over the world. The government wants certain people to be elected, so that's who they push. Ain't no telling what goes on behind the scenes, either.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 06:55:06 PM »
If Obama and Hilary run, i would for them but the problem is the rest of the america like midwest, the bible belt, hicks, red necks and KKK Wont!
So it'll be a re-run of the 2000 & 2004 presidential elections.  :stupid: :poke: