Author Topic: Why does Greek myths always make the most sense?  (Read 998 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: Why does Greek myths always make the most sense?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 03:47:30 PM »
greeks invented anal sex... fuckin faggots
really? thanks greece, no homo.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 04:25:31 PM »
hows that gay?
what if u was fuckin a buttaface, wouldnt u wanna bend her over and pipe her behind?

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 05:05:38 PM »
Anal Sex is disgusting. I don't know how anybody can find any joy in that.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 05:08:40 PM »
Anal Sex is disgusting. I don't know how anybody can find any joy in that.
its like mushy sand paper sometimes.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 05:13:50 PM »
;D

LMFAO! For real though, they do. Whenever you hear the explanation to their way of life or how it works, it's crazy. They always make the most sense.

I'm pretty sure it was the Greeks or the Egyptians but in that area and time period, all there ideas made fuckin' sense. I can't think of alot off hand but ya know what I'm getting at right? Don't they though???

All their Gods make sense too and shit. Shit is crazy. Don't front.  8)

I don't know, it depends... You think about it hard enough the shit doesn't make since at all, but using your imagination I guess it can. And yea, the Egyptians had the older, more developed myths imo.. Greek culture was too gay for me.. And not sure what time period you're referring to, or what "area"? Greece is in Europe, Ancient Egypt was/is in Africa, and Egypt is a lot older than Greece..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 06:31:01 PM »
;D

LMFAO! For real though, they do. Whenever you hear the explanation to their way of life or how it works, it's crazy. They always make the most sense.

I'm pretty sure it was the Greeks or the Egyptians but in that area and time period, all there ideas made fuckin' sense. I can't think of alot off hand but ya know what I'm getting at right? Don't they though???

I don't know, it depends... You think about it hard enough the shit doesn't make since at all, but using your imagination I guess it can. And yea, the Egyptians had the older, more developed myths imo.. Greek culture was too gay for me.. And not sure what time period you're referring to, or what "area"? Greece is in Europe, Ancient Egypt was/is in Africa, and Egypt is a lot older than Greece..

Here's the million dollar question; would you rather fuck a feminine looking young man or your blood sister?

anyway, I'm not getting into the who invented what business but of what we have available to us by the Greek Writers of the ancient times is alot more indepth than what we have from Egypt. The plays, the science, the philosophy, the math; is there any part of the world as advanced as that for that time as far as we know? (It's a real question not a rhetorical one). Sure what we don't know about in the ancient could fill the universe but we can only really go by what we see. also a lot of the Greek writers were politcal commentators and thei work is often a critique of society in a very subtle way.

Of course what is really true we'll never My father read me a quote by Herodotus (I think it was Herodotus) the other night and it sums up all history; "I write what they tell, but that doesn't mean I believe it". If the "father of history" flat out tells you it's bullshit then what can we ever really trust about any recorded history, particularly from the ancient times?

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 06:44:43 PM »

Here's the million dollar question; would you rather fuck a feminine looking young man or your blood sister?

Wow, that is one hell of a question. I'll get back to you on that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 07:59:55 PM »

If the feminine young man is chubby and has bitch tits then it's a no brainer. 

swangin and bangin

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 08:32:55 PM »

he still has a cock! thats nasty
i pick niether

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2007, 09:28:49 PM »
i pick niether
That is not an option. Me, I'm still undeided after 3 hours, but I'll have an answer.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2007, 02:45:06 AM »
hows that gay?
what if u was fuckin a buttaface, wouldnt u wanna bend her over and pipe her behind?

lol.. u can bend her over and still hit it from the back.. without riding the hershey highway young man..

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2007, 03:01:42 AM »
I got an answer to the question, I would have to do my sister. At least she would be a woman  :-X

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2007, 07:26:31 AM »
Do you have a sister? I do and I couldn't do it. I'd probably try and kill myself or cut my dick off to avoid either choice.

he still has a cock! thats nasty
i pick niether

Not always, many of the young sex slave boys were eunuchs so you could find one with out a dick.

Of course in actuality most of the "facts" we know about ancient Greece come from fiction writers and what not; the art side of society. Imagine our civilization falls and 1000 years later someone finds the archive of Oscar winning films. How accurate to what life was like would it really be?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2007, 10:41:39 AM »
;D

Well, I don't know nothing about Greek shit, just like the stories of explaining stuff and the myths. ;D

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2007, 03:52:10 PM »
Whats funny is the fraternities  think they're cool and all that not knowing "brother hoods" back in those days meant the old philosophers used to gather young boys to fuck them. LOOOOOOOOL