Author Topic: fucking faggots  (Read 902 times)

swangin and bangin

fucking faggots
« on: January 25, 2007, 03:56:45 PM »
i dont got anythin against faggots as long as they stay away from me, but this shit pisses me off.
i have wieght trainin and i was gettin dressed and these 2 faggots walk in the locker room, its not like their all touchin up on niggis but its the fact that their in there, thats like if i or any other straight guy goes into a girls locker room to get dressed. the state of cali needs to make a fuckin law about haveing three seprate locker rooms and bathrooms. it should be a girls bathroom/locker room, boys locker room/bathroom, and a homosexual locker room/bathroom.
ya feel me

everlast1986

Re: fucking faggots
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 04:00:11 PM »
yeah i don't have nothing against them but i hate when they just come up right in fron of you and start flirting and talking like valley girl

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 04:32:15 PM »
lol, fuck I feel the same way.

What about cross dressers? lol. There was one who I worked with, and he/she would use the female toilets, lol, some ladies would wait until he/she had finished before entering the loo.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 05:22:32 PM »
The homos at my gym but they don't really bother me. If they wanna look at my junk in awe, what the fuck can I do? As long as they don't touch it.

To be honest, the straight guys that like to run around the locker room fuckin' naked bother me a hell of a lot more than the fruit cup making glances at me through the reflection in the mirror.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 05:24:57 PM »
i dont got anythin against faggots as long as they stay away from me, but this shit pisses me off.
i have wieght trainin and i was gettin dressed and these 2 faggots walk in the locker room, its not like their all touchin up on niggis but its the fact that their in there, thats like if i or any other straight guy goes into a girls locker room to get dressed. the state of cali needs to make a fuckin law about haveing three seprate locker rooms and bathrooms. it should be a girls bathroom/locker room, boys locker room/bathroom, and a homosexual locker room/bathroom.
ya feel me

fuckin ignorant.

you're offended that they walked in? their still males, its still their locker room.  this just scream insecure... ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 05:33:33 PM »
they should just let u hurt gay people if they look at u cuz

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 05:51:04 PM »
Let me tell you all now, when a guy says they're comforable about their sexuality after doing something gay like...for example start pinching/slapping bums, it's an excuse homies, secretly they're gay and what the chance to touch you but have to lie about being straight. Watch your back man.

And on a side note, if you're in the locker room/bathroom/whatever, don't drop the clothes/soap/whatever ;).
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 06:21:16 PM »
The homos at my gym but they don't really bother me. If they wanna look at my junk in awe, what the fuck can I do? As long as they don't touch it.

To be honest, the straight guys that like to run around the locker room fuckin' naked bother me a hell of a lot more than the fruit cup making glances at me through the reflection in the mirror.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 11:23:43 PM »
I'm offended by this thread :(

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 01:31:54 AM »
I'm offended by this thread :(
I <3 you  :camp:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2007, 04:21:12 AM »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2007, 09:32:02 AM »
LOL@ three seperate locker rooms

The Best of 3 Worlds

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2007, 09:37:19 AM »
No wonder swangin and bangin is from USA

Kool Beenz

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 09:42:02 AM »
i currently work at the Red Lobster
and i was walking around the restaurant to get some tables and i saw this chick that looked like a fuckin dude so i starred and made a "wtf" kinda face
well i was walking to the bar too get a close look at this thing and lo and behold a fucking abercrombie faggot was eating with it... well some of the waitress's were talking about it and contiplateing if it was a guy or girl... so about 2 minutes later they found out it was a dude cus u can tell with the no titties, the broad shoulders and the deep ass fucking voice... well as i was walking back to the kitchen area the fucking cross dresser asks me "ticket please" and i replied "im not your waiter"

i just think its shouldnt be allowed for faggots to eat in a family enviroment restaurant...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 09:43:46 AM »
i just think its shouldnt be allowed for faggots to eat in a family enviroment restaurant...
are you serious?