Author Topic: fucking faggots  (Read 899 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: fucking faggots
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 09:45:27 AM »
^ :D

i live in SF, but i swear seein a homo where i live is like looking for waldo and shit.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 09:51:53 AM »
i just think its shouldnt be allowed for faggots to eat in a family enviroment restaurant...
are you serious?
im dead serious
those fags should take there ass to Wendy's or a gay bar if they wanna go on a queer date...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 09:53:58 AM »
i just think its shouldnt be allowed for faggots to eat in a family enviroment restaurant...
are you serious?
im dead serious
those fags should take there ass to Wendy's or a gay bar if they wanna go on a queer date...
What country are you from?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 09:55:30 AM »
are you serious?
im dead serious

Wendys?  LOL!!!!

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 10:01:26 AM »
are you serious?
im dead serious

Texas... we dont like those kinds around here

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 10:03:37 AM »
are you serious?
im dead serious

Texas... we dont like those kinds around here
Why doesn't it surprise me that you are from USA?

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 10:40:11 AM »
are you serious?
im dead serious
LOL @ Wendy's

I mean, it's still weird to me too, but fuck it, it's a new day and age. I used to be a homophobe myself because my parents are homophobes (except they have a gay lawyer, go figure). I still don't think they're practices are a little strange, but who the fuck am I to judge them? They should eat at any restaurant they choose too. If you're upset that your children are seeing a gay couple eat, then your children are too sheltered.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2007, 10:52:38 AM »
LOL@ saying someone shouldnt be able to EAT IN A RESTAURAUNT due to sexual prefrence..Should they even be allowed to go into a grocery store? Or just Wendy's and a gay bar? LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2007, 10:55:25 AM »
I don't like fags at all, but as long as they don't fuck with me it's whatever.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2007, 10:57:08 AM »
I don't like fags at all, but as long as they don't fuck with me it's whatever.

im not a fan of them myself, but they should be allowed to eat and go out to eat..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2007, 11:06:12 AM »
They definitely should have their own water fountains though  ;)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 11:08:24 AM »
They definitely should have their own water fountains though  ;)

lol

Kool Beenz

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2007, 11:19:43 AM »
ya'll sound like a bunch of pussies...

if you want to see a bunch of hell bound homo's eating seafood then do whatcha do
i was just upset cus he was a fucking crossdresser no so much a fag

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2007, 11:22:32 AM »
Man im glad i dont know or ever met a fag. Just keep it like that. They should give fags their own country or something. Just dump them all in canada or something, nobody wants to live their anyway.

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2007, 11:34:00 AM »
I Go To school/work in hollyweird, shit is just funny to me. i really dont care what they do, as long as they are not trying to pick up on me or getting on my nerves. The Teacher Aide at school is gay, he dont act like it though and he brought in some singer friend of his and they were in the back room singing really loud and talking about stuff and dude sounded like a female, i thought he was a girl and dude went straight or was lying to everyone (i sit in the back of the class and i heard their entire conversation thru the wall) ...well yeah, i thought he was decieving everyone because dude does get friendly with the ladies ....anyhow i digress. ...fuck, i hate sissy gay guys, really, like why talk with a lisp and shit? why? why does being gay make you talk like that? and whats with the fucked up posture? like your back curves and your wrist breaks when you are gay?? I dont get it? thats my only beef with gay people.