Author Topic: fucking faggots  (Read 900 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: fucking faggots
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2007, 10:30:42 AM »
The way i feel about gay people is, if it makes you happy to like youre own sex then so be it..Everyone has a right to be happy..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Throwback

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2007, 10:53:23 AM »
Everyone has a right to be happy..
it makes paedophiles happy to stick their wang in little children..

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2007, 11:01:45 AM »
happyness got a limit, if you are happy for killin innocent people, that aint right but thats obvious

8) 8) 8)

Don Seer

« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2007, 11:02:43 AM »

but that shit aint reciprocated...

as for the 3 bathrooms thing.. my gym has Male, Female.. and.. Unisex!

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2007, 11:14:40 AM »

Really? I've never heard of that here in the states. The way things are today though, it does make sense.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2007, 11:22:46 AM »
do you guys have anything against two women in a bed with a male?
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Sparegeez

« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2007, 11:24:11 AM »
^^ Yes I do when it's dealing with you. You are the two women.

Don Seer

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2007, 11:45:42 AM »

Really? I've never heard of that here in the states. The way things are today though, it does make sense.

yeah.. it aint like open plan or anything.. there are cubicals n shit.. i always shower at home since i live right by the gym.. its just easier to leave here in my gym shit.. do my shit, and be out..

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2007, 12:12:30 PM »
They all just need to hop back in the closet, act like a man and toss on a suit. With that said, they deserve every right and protection that I have, but in no way do they deserve special treatment, or protections. I mean I love drugs, drugs make me happy and I feel I have the right to put as many in my body as i'd like, i mean shit it's just my nature. But do you see me out in the streets protesting and declaring my love for them? No, I keep it to my damn self cause I know most people, A) aren't going to be interested or B) they might not like it and try to arrest me.
 I've always secretly thought they aren't so much whores for dick but whores for attention, every gay dude i've encountered has been on some semi-activist shit, everywhere they go they wear their gayness like a badge of honor. Good example here, the first openly gay kid at my highschool decided we needed a "gay-straight" club where they could safely come out closet, and he protested and all that and eventually got his way because the school was afraid of a lawsuit(parents were lawyers). All that came of it though was the kid that started it never found love, but he did find all the other kids that have such open minds they don't see the difference between bob and stacy's mouths.

I don't hate the fuckers though.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 12:23:47 PM by Smoke Break »

Narrator

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2007, 01:30:07 PM »
Allah does not approve of homosexuality.  Along with anti-Hovism, it is a sin punishable by...Death.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2007, 02:30:27 AM »
They all just need to hop back in the closet, act like a man and toss on a suit. With that said, they deserve every right and protection that I have, but in no way do they deserve special treatment, or protections. I mean I love drugs, drugs make me happy and I feel I have the right to put as many in my body as i'd like, i mean shit it's just my nature. But do you see me out in the streets protesting and declaring my love for them? No, I keep it to my damn self cause I know most people, A) aren't going to be interested or B) they might not like it and try to arrest me.
 I've always secretly thought they aren't so much whores for dick but whores for attention, every gay dude i've encountered has been on some semi-activist shit, everywhere they go they wear their gayness like a badge of honor. Good example here, the first openly gay kid at my highschool decided we needed a "gay-straight" club where they could safely come out closet, and he protested and all that and eventually got his way because the school was afraid of a lawsuit(parents were lawyers). All that came of it though was the kid that started it never found love, but he did find all the other kids that have such open minds they don't see the difference between bob and stacy's mouths.

I love drugs too and I profess that shit cause it's lovely liberal california  and if someone doesn't like it they can mob their square asses to a red state. there are gay guys that toss on a suit and act normal but there are druggies who are as down for attention and protest as a flamboyant gay and both are legitimate ways to be. no need to get all mean faced.

Allah does not approve of homosexuality.  Along with anti-Hovism, it is a sin punishable by...Death.

Hovism have to do with Jay z? and allah is an idea, albeit a beautiful one. ideas shouldn't take away the happiness of someone just cause they're different from you. if that's the idea you wanto apply to your life, gravy man. but other people have their own idea that they'd like to apply to theirs and your idea doesn't give you the right to condem theirs. everyone has an idea.
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2007, 03:00:27 AM »

It's true. Honestly, if they kept those details to themselves, I'm sure people would be more open to giving them their rights and whatnot. They act like everyone is suppose to approve of their actions, but honestly who gives a shit if anyone approves or not. I do things people don't approve of, but I don't bring it up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2007, 03:13:36 AM »

It's true. Honestly, if they kept those details to themselves, I'm sure people would be more open to giving them their rights and whatnot. They act like everyone is suppose to approve of their actions, but honestly who gives a shit if anyone approves or not. I do things people don't approve of, but I don't bring it up.

You'd get awful pissed if someone labelled your beer drinking and gangsa rap bangin' machismo something to be kept more low ket. to each their own. gay people get so much shit, if straight males in this country put half as much hate towards republicans that they do gay guys this country would have been saved years ago. what a bunch of ignorant puritan influenced hateful narrow minded discriminatory engery we have in this failed experiment called a country. this western society, get the fuck over it. people put their dicks in places. people talk about shit.  you can avoid the dicks and the talking if you really want to. if everyone's planet....aimed at no one in particular, that last post is just the one that set me off, it could have been any anti-gay/gay bashing post.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2007, 03:29:08 AM »
^^what a bunch of bullshit. 'the same hate towards republicans this country would have been saved years ago'. go jerk off im not a republican but its easy to see you harbor the same ignorance as everybody else just in a different form

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2007, 03:33:43 AM »
^^what a bunch of bullshit. 'the same hate towards republicans this country would have been saved years ago'. go jerk off im not a republican but its easy to see you harbor the same ignorance as everybody else just in a different form

what I said was oversimplification at best but my basic point was that if people focused the same hate towards people who are actually harming us, the country would be in a better position. I think that's a perfectly legitimate thought.

-T

westcoastavengers.com