Author Topic: LBC Crew album track list possibly fake  (Read 277 times)

Efrain

LBC Crew album track list possibly fake
« on: January 25, 2007, 05:55:57 PM »
I recently got in contact with Steve Hall of Future Disc Mastering, the company that supposedly did the mastering work for the LBC Crew project on Death Row back in 97 (according to the album credits we have). The conversation I had with him was brief but he told me he had absolutely no recollection of any project by that name, from Snoop or from Death Row at that time. It's disappointing considering that tracklist supposedly came from a Death Row employee and people have considered it the only solid info we had on the album.

So for what it's worth there's probably more false information in that tracklist.  :'(

acgrundy

Re: LBC Crew album track list possibly fake
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 07:31:10 PM »
doubt its fake, most the songs leaked and are legit

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 07:38:25 PM »
Maybe the guy just doesn't remember...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Efrain

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 08:17:46 PM »
doubt its fake, most the songs leaked and are legit

It's possible, I should have titled the thread "possibly inaccurate", but if in fact Future Disc never did the mastering it would be a safe assumption that other info is also inaccurate. Maybe that tracklist was some type of formal proposal to Suge for the album so it could get the go ahead for studio time or an advance for production and not necessarily the final product.

Who knows, just thought I'd share the info.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 10:07:46 AM »
Doesn't really matter whether it's fake or not, I'm just glad most of the songs have been leaked...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 11:30:16 AM »
But in bad quali  >:( Anybody got a better version??

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.