Author Topic: {{{New Prodigy & Alchemist Interview! Dope Shit!}}}  (Read 345 times)

reality1000

• Lil Geezy
{{{New Prodigy & Alchemist Interview! Dope Shit!}}}
« on: January 25, 2007, 09:43:20 PM »
some good info here. hearing them talk about this shit makes me really fiend for this album........SHIT IS GONNA BE FIRE!!!

------------------

http://www.thaformula.com/prodigy_of_mobb_deep_and_alchemist_aka_bumpy%20johnson_and_dutch_schultz.htm

MIAMI4LIFE

Re: {{{New Prodigy & Alchemist Interview! Dope Shit!}}}
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 03:47:14 PM »
Prodigy has been sounding better of late,  I'm waiting for that HNIC 2 before I think he's back

Efrain

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 11:40:30 PM »
Thanks

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 11:59:01 PM »
That was a good read.  Thanks for that.  When Alc is talking about trippin off of all the love that the mixtape is getting says a lot.  He's saying he can't believe that people are saying its the best work either has done in a while, because it was something that was thrown together very quickly.  They were just vibing in the studio and out it came.  I think that's the key that is missing from a lot of shit today.  Way too much shit is contrived, planned out, and formulized in music today.  And that shit shows up in the music.

This shit is more organic and free flowing and it shows in the music.

P isn't mind blowing on the lyrical tip like he was back in the day, but the 2 joints I've heard off this tape far surpass anything I've heard from Mobb Deep in a while.  And the vids accompanying them are really dope as well. 

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 05:19:11 AM »
That was a good read.  Thanks for that.  When Alc is talking about trippin off of all the love that the mixtape is getting says a lot.  He's saying he can't believe that people are saying its the best work either has done in a while, because it was something that was thrown together very quickly.  They were just vibing in the studio and out it came.  I think that's the key that is missing from a lot of shit today.  Way too much shit is contrived, planned out, and formulized in music today.  And that shit shows up in the music.

This shit is more organic and free flowing and it shows in the music.

P isn't mind blowing on the lyrical tip like he was back in the day, but the 2 joints I've heard off this tape far surpass anything I've heard from Mobb Deep in a while.  And the vids accompanying them are really dope as well. 

yeah lyrically he ain't what he was, but he is coming doper than he has in years