Author Topic: The OFFICIAL UFC Thread  (Read 10564 times)

PLANT

Re: The OFFICIAL UFC Thread
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2007, 06:42:30 AM »
thats bullshit that Lutter couldnt make weight.  Very dissapointing, altho he suprised me since I really have him no chance versus Anderson.  Rampage and Cro Cop both impressed me.  All the fights were short tho, not the best PPV Ive seen.  UFC 68 should be crazy tho!  Cant wait to see the Franklin/J_Mac fight.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2007, 10:03:16 AM »
Man Mirko was terrifying last night he just walked Eddie down the whole round. Shit hahaha. And Rampage is slowly becoming one of my favourite fighters, he's just got so much charisma. Anderson vs. Lutter wasn't what I expected but I wasn't surprised Anderson won. If that flying knee would've connected that woulda been nuts. Everytime I watch Anderson he also always impresses me.

All in all I thought it was a good card, I was expectin Anderson to finish him off by TKO or KO instead of submit him but still hahaha that was pretty funny. Rampage and Cro Cop were both so crazy.. Mirko is the man he was just calm as hell in the octagon stalking him down. It was like the movie Jaws with Mirko being Jaws and Sanchez the helpless girl in the water. Cant wait to see more of CC.

PLANT

« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2007, 10:15:53 AM »
It was like the movie Jaws with Mirko being Jaws and Sanchez the helpless girl in the water. Cant wait to see more of CC.

haha so true

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2007, 11:48:25 AM »
That was one of the best staredowns in ufc in so long too with Page and Eastman, only thing better is a Wanderlei staredown

Intriago33

« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2007, 04:03:06 PM »
Just got finished watching. No real stand-out fights, my favourite was the Eastman-Rampage. Mirko was exactly what I expected, he is scarily powerful, as soon as the fight went to the floor I knew it was over, which dissapointed me, i wanted him up and picking him off some more :), credit to Sanchez though, brave man stepping in the Octogan against him.

Overall not one of the better cards, but I am so hyped for '68, that schedule is bananas.

I really think that if Lutter wasnt so physically drained he would have ended the fight when he had Silva mounted in the first rd, but his punches were so sluggish, and he just let silva out..I want too see them fight again..

I agree, his punches were real sluggish, and he didn't make much power.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2007, 04:44:49 PM »
Lutter looked like he was about to go into kemotherapy rather than an mma fight lol. He really fucked up though by not making 185..

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2007, 05:15:28 PM »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2007, 05:11:17 PM »
Yeah Cro-Cop was nasty as hell in there tonight. he looked like he was ready to pounce on his pray (Sanchez) he stalked him aroudn the ring all night. Are we sure that it is gonna be JMAC v. RICH at UFC 68? If so that is gonna be a stacked card. Hughes vs Lytle, Jmac vs Rich, Babalu vs Lambert, Courtre vs The Maineiac.  8)

I wonder who is next in line for Silvas title? I say Mike Swick. That would be outstanding. And how about Terry Martin's 10 sec KO. then he called out Mike Swick. That could be a great fight later on. But IMO Swick is a top contender for the MW title shot. And Swick must be at the top of the MW food chain or ppl wouldnt be calling him out, you cant call out the CHAMP after ONE Win so you call out the 2nd best thing. I say Martin should fight Louiseau next too see how good he really is. I dont know if he can beat David.

I would LOVE I MEAN LOVE no homo too see CRO-COP vs ARLOVSKI (if he fights how he fought last time, and every other time besides those weak 2 showings vs Sylvia.) This could be a HISTORIC Matchup.  Cuz when Pitbull is at the top of his game he can hang if not beat Cro-Cop IMO. WOW THAT FIGHT WOULD BE NASTY!!!  8) 8) 8) 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2007, 05:40:12 PM »
I think Jmac and Rich are ahead of Swick, he should fight one of those guys. It'd be good to see him vs. Leben to avenge that loss too.

As for CC/AA, that will be a great match but I think they should wait until CroCop gets the belt first, then fight/defend it to AA, because no one wants to see AA/Sylvia 4  ::) ::) fuckin Sylvia.. but I gotta say Im kinda hopin he wins vs. Randy that way CroCop can fight him and chop his legs off then head kick a la Wanderlei lol. Other than that I hate Sylvia more than any fighter, even Tito. I think CC's fightin Cheick Kongo next, or so rumors say..

& Oh man does ufc 69 look like shit so far.

68 looks to be alright though, Rich and Babalu are fightin so Im down to order it just to see them. Plus Couture back so I guess it'd be cool to see him against the big fatty.

Intriago33

« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2007, 02:26:50 AM »

As for CC/AA, that will be a great match but I think they should wait until CroCop gets the belt first, then fight/defend it to AA, because no one wants to see AA/Sylvia 4  ::) ::) fuckin Sylvia.. but I gotta say Im kinda hopin he wins vs. Randy that way CroCop can fight him and chop his legs off then head kick a la Wanderlei lol. Other than that I hate Sylvia more than any fighter, even Tito. I think CC's fightin Cheick Kongo next, or so rumors say..

Spot on.
& what fights are scheduled for '69 as of now? '68 is gonna be great IMO.

**edit** no worries I read the update on UFC's website**
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 09:18:13 AM by Intriago »

Intriago33

« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2007, 09:54:07 AM »

Just to prove Mr. Cro Cop is human.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2007, 01:21:12 PM »
He got a little lucky there lol its Randleman.. Mirko is human though he was beat a few times in K-1

Ufc 69 looks like shit so far, theres no way Im payin to see Diego vs. Kos, let alone want to see those 2 headlining a ppv.

PLANT

« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2007, 01:46:15 PM »
so who is fighting Rich @ 68? 

BTW, 5 pages and still not sticky!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2007, 01:47:30 PM »
Supposevly Jmac, havnt heard any other names so far

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2007, 01:49:09 PM »
I think Jmac and Rich are ahead of Swick, he should fight one of those guys. It'd be good to see him vs. Leben to avenge that loss too.

& Oh man does ufc 69 look like shit so far.

68 looks to be alright though, Rich and Babalu are fightin so Im down to order it just to see them. Plus Couture back so I guess it'd be cool to see him against the big fatty.

Nah Swick beat Louisau his last fight, and hes DOMINATED all of his other fights ending them quick. Why is JMAC ahead of Swick? I gotta sell that. Swick shouldnt fight Leben, hes got nothing more to prove he deserves a title shot.

The Best of 3 Worlds