Author Topic: Need help with DVD burning  (Read 69 times)

reguLAtor

• 'G'
Need help with DVD burning
« on: January 26, 2007, 12:49:46 PM »
 I'm having some problems trying to burn downloaded video files to a disc. I'm using Sonic Record Now, and can't  burn these avi files I have. Anyone know if there is a better program to use? Or is there a way to convert avi files to a different (burnable) type of file?  Usually I have no problem when "backing-up" a dvd from the original disc, but when the video comes from LimeWire or wherever, its a different story.   Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

d-nice

Re: Need help with DVD burning
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 12:51:30 PM »
I'm having some problems trying to burn downloaded video files to a disc. I'm using Sonic Record Now, and can't  burn these avi files I have. Anyone know if there is a better program to use? Or is there a way to convert avi files to a different (burnable) type of file?  Usually I have no problem when "backing-up" a dvd from the original disc, but when the video comes from LimeWire or wherever, its a different story.   Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Same here. I have no idea what program to use or how to do it.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 03:21:49 PM »
Any help would be appreciated. This would come in handy for the future on some real talk.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 07:08:00 PM »
winDVD Creator Plus is a good starter program. it can make simple menues and such. i recomend it to the beginer.
http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/WinDVDCreator_Download.jsp
you need a key to unlock the full version serialz.to

if you want something more professional i suggest DVD Architect, and Vegas. form sony
http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/download/step2.asp?DID=698

vegas and dvd architect take a while(+24hours on a 933mhz 640mb machine a few years ago, havent tried it since 2004) windvd takes about three hours, i think
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 07:10:23 PM by BigBDrugStores »

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 07:11:04 PM »
Thanks man.