Author Topic: Storch beefs  (Read 309 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Storch beefs
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 07:30:44 PM »
he did a couple of beats with lil jon (hoes aint shit, drop ya body) and after that lil jon said that storch was copying him.. and timbo i think it was because of a track he did with storch for justin timberlake (cry me a river?).. i think timbo was pissed because storch was getting all the credit for the song.. not 100% sure though

Actually it was the other way around.

can you clarify?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

T-Dub

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 08:15:33 PM »
I heard Storch got upset that Timbaland was getting the majority of the credit for the tracks that he and Timbaland did together (i.e. "Cry Me A River") Timbaland in return says Storch isn't a real producer just a piano man.

Lil Jon and Storch had been working together and Storch copied his style with Chris Brown or something and Lil Jon was pissed and called him a biter.

He worked with The Roots on "The Tipping Point" He did "Don't Say Nuthin" and "Duck Down"

The beef with Christina Aguilera came about because she didn't hook up with him on her last album and he got his feelings hurt. 

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 09:07:20 PM »
so he dissed her provoking her to diss him?

I heard Storch got upset that Timbaland was getting the majority of the credit for the tracks that he and Timbaland did together (i.e. "Cry Me A River") Timbaland in return says Storch isn't a real producer just a piano man.

Just a piano man? Ray Charles> Timbaland.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 09:08:08 PM »
and as far as the fourth quarter of last year

Too Much>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Get A Light

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 09:08:25 PM »
oh and thanks for the info. +1

-T

westcoastavengers.com

T-Dub

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2007, 09:22:44 PM »

Here's a snippet of a Rolling Stone Interview where he gives his side of the story

Storch is in a bit of a foul mood, upset that some of the superstars who are on his résumé are not in his future.

"...I worked with Beyoncé on her last album," Storch says. "I wasn't invited to the new album. I only delivered three hit records last time. But a lot of artists figure they want to try something different. Whatever. There's certain artists who are loyal and certain ones don't really care and don't give you the opportunity to follow through with them again. I'm insulted by a lot of the artists I delivered hits to."

Like who?

"Like Christina Aguilera." Storch made seven songs for her most recent album, Stripped, two of them singles, and helped her sell 12 million records worldwide, but he's not working on her new album, Back to Basics. "I told [Christina's people] I needed a private plane to get out to L.A.," he says. "I had to bring equipment, clothes, my people. You want me to move my life from Miami to L.A. for six months, and you can't get me a plane to do it? She didn't go to bat for me. And I truly cared about her as a person and a friend and as an artist."

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10699242/scott_storchs_outrageous_fortune

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 09:28:58 PM »
Some dust on your diamond scotty too hotty? What a priss. Spoiled ass celebrities..."Oh...she wouldn't get me a private jet...wah wah." you can bring a suitcase, your girlfriend and they probably have an MPC and a sampler in the LA studios. asshole.

wow, finally a whack jew. Bob Dylan, Seinfeld, Jon Stewart all dope mothafuckas and now you....DON'T make any NIK jokes, that's my ninja.

oh thanks for the info +1

-T

westcoastavengers.com

thisoneguy360

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2007, 09:56:00 PM »

Here's a snippet of a Rolling Stone Interview where he gives his side of the story

Storch is in a bit of a foul mood, upset that some of the superstars who are on his résumé are not in his future.

"...I worked with Beyoncé on her last album," Storch says. "I wasn't invited to the new album. I only delivered three hit records last time. But a lot of artists figure they want to try something different. Whatever. There's certain artists who are loyal and certain ones don't really care and don't give you the opportunity to follow through with them again. I'm insulted by a lot of the artists I delivered hits to."

Like who?

"Like Christina Aguilera." Storch made seven songs for her most recent album, Stripped, two of them singles, and helped her sell 12 million records worldwide, but he's not working on her new album, Back to Basics. "I told [Christina's people] I needed a private plane to get out to L.A.," he says. "I had to bring equipment, clothes, my people. You want me to move my life from Miami to L.A. for six months, and you can't get me a plane to do it? She didn't go to bat for me. And I truly cared about her as a person and a friend and as an artist."

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10699242/scott_storchs_outrageous_fortune

LOL wow what a little girl, he's got talent though

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »
STORCH IS A BITCH
Yup, dude obviously leeches off people to get his name out. Either that or he's a fuckin whiner and nobody can stand him so he jumps around from camp to camp.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE