Author Topic: young buck say he chased game homies a few weeks ago  (Read 380 times)

papa-smurf

young buck say he chased game homies a few weeks ago
« on: January 27, 2007, 10:17:38 PM »
Young buck say he was at the rite track studio in new york 3 deep,He get a 2 way saying game is out side,He say he step out,about 2 get in the elevator and he see gaame homies walkin down the stairs,so he said being the nigga he is,he say fucc the elevator, he took the stairs with game homies seeing if he see game,he walks up on game homies like on some what up what yall wonna do type shit,them niggas was quiet as if they was scared,They start getting on they chirps,he dont see game no where,i guess they chirped game and told him buck was out there and game went and hide,But he say he get out side because he feel like its nothing because he 3 deep walking through a pack of game homies and they aint touch him or even say nothing,he say he couldnt even get a g-unot or nothing out them niggas,he say as he getting in his car and he see game homies behind a truck lookin at him,so he started running towards the truck and them niggas broke and started running and shit,he put it on god and on his daughter life,lol,whats up with that shit?

d-nice

Re: young buck say he chased game homies a few weeks ago
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 10:26:43 PM »
Young buck say he was at the rite track studio in new york 3 deep,He get a 2 way saying game is out side,He say he step out,about 2 get in the elevator and he see gaame homies walkin down the stairs,so he said being the nigga he is,he say fucc the elevator, he took the stairs with game homies seeing if he see game,he walks up on game homies like on some what up what yall wonna do type shit,them niggas was quiet as if they was scared,They start getting on they chirps,he dont see game no where,i guess they chirped game and told him buck was out there and game went and hide,But he say he get out side because he feel like its nothing because he 3 deep walking through a pack of game homies and they aint touch him or even say nothing,he say he couldnt even get a g-unot or nothing out them niggas,he say as he getting in his car and he see game homies behind a truck lookin at him,so he started running towards the truck and them niggas broke and started running and shit,he put it on god and on his daughter life,lol,whats up with that shit?

Sounds like a good script for WWE or a sitcom.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 11:38:18 PM »
WHo Gives a fuck.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 11:45:04 PM »
WHo Gives a fuck.

Yeah really, anyone with any sort of brain or common sense knows Game is as fake as 50. Game ain't no gangsta, hes an actor, and a pretty bad one at that. Hes a character to sell records, and hes pretty bad at selling records too. in fact Game is bad at everything hes done. He has a horrible reputation and spent an entire album, 16 tracks, rapping about Dr.Dre, a relationship he screwed up. Pathetic.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 12:01:42 AM »
sounds like bullshit to me...i thought this beef was over now?

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 04:32:27 AM »
Buck just trying to get attention by talking trash about The Game, because his up coming Buck The World or what ever hasn't caught any buzz around it. I hate no gangster-unit nor Buck(he is the cleverest one of the unit), but if Buck's album doesn't sell better in the first week than Game did, Fiddy isn't going to be happy. Lloyd went quiet when Fiddy found out his poor first week Soundscan numbers. I haven't heard about Lloyd Banks since.
Acting like a bitch won't boost your album sales, unless you are J-Lo or Kanyeezy.

I love(nullus) forum's spell check. Sicness should have one too.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 04:48:43 AM »
Buck just trying to get attention by talking trash about The Game, because his up coming Buck The World or what ever hasn't caught any buzz around it. I hate no gangster-unit nor Buck(he is the cleverest one of the unit), but if Buck's album doesn't sell better in the first week than Game did, Fiddy isn't going to be happy. Lloyd went quiet when Fiddy found out his poor first week Soundscan numbers. I haven't heard about Lloyd Banks since.
Acting like a bitch won't boost your album sales, unless you are J-Lo or Kanyeezy.

I love(nullus) forum's spell check. Sicness should have one too.

Lol that was from 3 months ago. Buck was high as fuck in the interview and bascially gave props to everybody even Game. He told this story to prove there aint no real beef.

Even if Buck wanted attention he would pick someone bigger and not 6 months before his release date.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 05:27:19 AM »

Excellent writing. One sentence, seven lines.

kemizt

messi19

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 05:34:17 AM »
LMAO!

Stop Reaching Dawg...

Buck even said that Game wasn't even there he was doing his AOL
thing with Travis Barker and that he didn't see him, so stop that "Game did probably hide himself" bullshit!

But i kinda agree a little with Buck about the beef being real, but wheren't they real tight during the G-unit time?

So it's hard being on some "real homies" type shit to start fighting each other, so i thiink the beef between Game and Buck aint that real.

Maybe im wrong, but this is what i think!