Author Topic: fuck mondays  (Read 503 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: fuck mondays
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 05:14:38 PM »
If you sleep during your classes homie you get your hours of sleep missed. Works like a fuckin' charm. 8)

Not really. :-\

and you wonder why you are not passing your classes in dumb ass american highschool.  You might think I'm being an asshole, but its the truth.  When u go to get a job, what the fuck is going to set u apart from the other hundreds of people applying for the same job?  I will tell you what will separate you negatively...the fact that you slept through your classes in HS and got shitty ass grades and didn't go on to college.

You don't live in America?

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 05:19:40 PM »
If you sleep during your classes homie you get your hours of sleep missed. Works like a fuckin' charm. 8)

and you wonder why you are not passing your classes in dumb ass american highschool.  You might think I'm being an asshole, but its the truth.  When u go to get a job, what the fuck is going to set u apart from the other hundreds of people applying for the same job?  I will tell you what will separate you negatively...the fact that you slept through your classes in HS and got shitty ass grades and didn't go on to college.

I sleep in class too and I pass with flying colors, no homo. What math did you take in high school grundy? I know my trig and algerba to the bone. Fuck grades, I'm the smartest motherfucker at my school, I just don't apply myself. At least that's what all my teachers tell me.

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 05:23:17 PM »

You don't live in America?

I live in America and I know how fuckin easy high school is, so easy that I would say if you have trouble, then you are a dumb ass.  I smoked weed like a mutha fucka and got all A's and B's, and I learned shit.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 05:23:34 PM »

I sleep in class too and I pass with flying colors, no homo. What math did you take in high school grundy? I know my trig and algerba to the bone. Fuck grades, I'm the smartest motherfucker at my school, I just don't apply myself. At least that's what all my teachers tell me.

For real. It's not about being 'smart' it's about applying yourself. One of my teachers told me I was deceptive smart. It's just about wanting to succeed and achieve. Lol. Fuck that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 05:27:26 PM »
Just went back to school today too. Fuck it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 05:30:11 PM »

good for fuckin you what you do, I don't give a shit?  how old are you?  fuckin 12?  If you don't wanna listen to me, then fuckin don't, I don't give a shit.  I don't give one fuck how your life turns out, whether u die tommorrow or become a billionaire.  If you think sleeping through class is going to help you in life, then by all fuckin means continue doing it.  If you really consider yourself the smartest mutha fucker at your school, well then that is a horrible outlook on the future of America, because you are one dumb mutha fucka.

The fact that you don't apply yourself in school is an obvious point in how you are really fuckin stupid.  As I explained before, what the fuck is going to set you apart from everyone else getting a job?  Is Steve Jobs at Apple going to look at your resume, see that you are one in a million that graduated from highschool, and then going to call your teachers to find out that you are the smartest mutha fucka in school?  Goddamn, I really hope you believe this to be true.  Fuck, I don't even think I need to hope, I'm sure you are going to believe it.

I'll see you in a few years when you are trimming my hedges and mowing my lawn.  I will be able to tell my neighbors "Thats the smartests landscape laborer I ever known."

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 05:33:27 PM »

For real. It's not about being 'smart' it's about applying yourself. One of my teachers told me I was deceptive smart. It's just about wanting to succeed and achieve. Lol. Fuck that.

hahaha, print this thread out, put it in your wallet.  Reminisce over it in 5-10 years when your ass out broke working a shithole end job and hating life.  Don't fuckin listen to what I say.  I don't give a shit.  Do what ever the fuck you want with your life.  Commit fuckin suicide, I don't give a shit.  I'm tryna spit some knowledge to you young dumb fucks.  Listen and soak game if you want.  If you don't, fuck it, no skin off my back.  I ain't cuttin no money to you worthless fucks, ain't gonna matter to me when you workin at mcdonalds after highschool.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 05:58:27 PM »
^Why dont you just not give them advice! Saves all this...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 06:00:26 PM by Boo-Yaa »

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 06:17:13 PM »
^Why dont you just not give them advice! Saves all this...

because I'm for the improvement of life.  The world is a much better place when it is populized more by intelligent hard working individuals, rather than worthless, government aid welfare sucking mutha fuckers who add nothing to this world, but rather take away from the hard working people who make money and pay taxes.  You think I want my hard earned tax money to go to support this fuckin deadbeat who is too lazy to do anything with his life?  Fuck no.  I'd rather he drown in a river and my tax money go to give a dog a home.  At least a dog has no opportunity to make its life better, people do.  And that dumb fuckin laziness just shows me that the people don't give a fuck.  Unfortunately our government doesn't feel the same way.  I say fuck em.  Give em a cardboard box and let them sleep on the streets rather than cut them a welfare check.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 07:33:21 PM »

That's bullshit. If you go to school for like 7 hours a day, then why wouldn't you "apply" yourself? I put apply in quotations because there isn't shit to it... there's nothing to fucking apply to... all you gotta do is listen and learn... ok so you might have like an hour of homework or so... one could that instead of let's say...posting about about how they get punked by girls at school or asking for advice on how to "talk to people". Seriously, a person who spends between 30-40 hours a week going to school, but doesn't do shit... isn't smart... that's a fucking dumbass...a smart person wouldn't waste an opportunity nor would he waste his time like that... you might as well drop out and use that time to work some bullshit job, which you're going to end up at anyways after you graduate...get a headstart on that and make money instead of going to school to get punked by some girls.... by the way, a teacher isn't gonna tell you "you're a dumbfuck, you shouldn't even try".... so I don't know why you get your panties when some incompetent teacher gives you some ambiguous bullshit like "you're deceptive smart", when you probably don't even know what the fuck that means.

Like acgrundy said... worthless fucks like you are better off dead.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

rik

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 07:38:19 PM »
Someone is having a case of the mondays.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007, 07:39:46 PM »
I'm ashamed to say that I just recently saw Office Space for the first time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007, 07:47:55 PM »
I'm ashamed to say that I just recently saw Office Space for the first time.

Really? Well arleast you've seen it. That's a great movie, funny as hell.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2007, 07:51:51 PM »
just skool
it pisses me off. senior year is suppose to be easy and fun, but i got essays and fuckin labs and shit

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2007, 08:00:23 PM »
just skool
it pisses me off. senior year is suppose to be easy and fun, but i got essays and fuckin labs and shit

You airballed a lay-up. Shut the fuck up.