Author Topic: fuck mondays  (Read 506 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: fuck mondays
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2007, 08:04:33 PM »
Someone is having a case of the mondays.
just skool
it pisses me off. senior year is suppose to be easy and fun, but i got essays and fuckin labs and shit

You airballed a lay-up. Shut the fuck up.
your brother is gay. shut the fuck up
and it was a three that i airballed

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2007, 08:09:46 PM »
just skool
it pisses me off. senior year is suppose to be easy and fun, but i got essays and fuckin labs and shit

He listens to gay music so yeah he is gay.
You also airballed 3 freethrows.

rik

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 08:10:48 PM »
just skool

Your brother likes dudes? Dag.

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2007, 08:14:19 PM »
just skool

I wouldn't live in this house if my brother was gay. Swangin and bangin is making up shit kuz he can't hoop for shit.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2007, 08:34:16 PM »
just skool

I wouldn't live in this house if my brother was gay. Swangin and bangin is making up shit kuz he can't hoop for shit.
gizzle
be real doggie
yo bro is gay
and i can post up on u all day if i wanted to, u were lucky we played horse, cuz one on one u cant see me doggie.

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2007, 08:43:51 PM »
just skool

gizzle
be real doggie
yo bro is gay
and i can post up on u all day if i wanted to, u were lucky we played horse, cuz one on one u cant see me doggie.

U wanna play next week you faggot? I'll put $50 on it. first to 11. And no my brother isnt gay no matter how much you want him to be.

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2007, 08:46:45 PM »
sparegeez: lets play basketball next week
sparegeez: for $50
sparegeez: cmon
ignoramus916: I might come next week but I aint gona play for money

:grumpy:

swangin and bangin

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2007, 08:47:14 PM »
just skool

gizzle
be real doggie
yo bro is gay

U wanna play next week you faggot? I'll put $50 on it. first to 11. And no my brother isnt gay no matter how much you want him to be.
no bitch
im not gona go there and get sweaty
cuz then i'd have to drive hella far smellin like shit
ya feel me

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2007, 11:41:57 AM »
For real. It's not about being 'smart' it's about applying yourself. One of my teachers told me I was deceptive smart. It's just about wanting to succeed and achieve. Lol. Fuck that.

That's bullshit. If you go to school for like 7 hours a day, then why wouldn't you "apply" yourself? I put apply in quotations because there isn't shit to it... there's nothing to fucking apply to... all you gotta do is listen and learn... ok so you might have like an hour of homework or so... one could that instead of let's say...posting about about how they get punked by girls at school or asking for advice on how to "talk to people". Seriously, a person who spends between 30-40 hours a week going to school, but doesn't do shit... isn't smart... that's a fucking dumbass...a smart person wouldn't waste an opportunity nor would he waste his time like that... you might as well drop out and use that time to work some bullshit job, which you're going to end up at anyways after you graduate...get a headstart on that and make money instead of going to school to get punked by some girls.... by the way, a teacher isn't gonna tell you "you're a dumbfuck, you shouldn't even try".... so I don't know why you get your panties when some incompetent teacher gives you some ambiguous bullshit like "you're deceptive smart", when you probably don't even know what the fuck that means.

Like acgrundy said... worthless fucks like you are better off dead.

Nigga, why you always complaining about what I post, WHAT are YOU doin' on a message board than? ???  Yes exactly, you don't make ANY sense.

Stop tryin' to act like you God nigga. By calling me a worthless fuck becuz people like you ain't what this world needs. We have a word in the English language, and it's called ignorance. You must have a miserable life becuz people who act like these, fuckin' drive me crazy. Go get your rocks off at a bar, not a Hip Hop message board, bitch.

And this is why I pray to God at night. Unbelievable people. :-\

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2007, 11:48:00 AM »
If you sleep during your classes homie you get your hours of sleep missed. Works like a fuckin' charm. 8)

Not really. :-\

and you wonder why you are not passing your classes in dumb ass american highschool.  You might think I'm being an asshole, but its the truth.  When u go to get a job, what the fuck is going to set u apart from the other hundreds of people applying for the same job?  I will tell you what will separate you negatively...the fact that you slept through your classes in HS and got shitty ass grades and didn't go on to college.

I sleep in class too and I pass with flying colors, no homo. What math did you take in high school grundy? I know my trig and algerba to the bone. Fuck grades, I'm the smartest motherfucker at my school, I just don't apply myself. At least that's what all my teachers tell me.

For real. It's not about being 'smart' it's about applying yourself. One of my teachers told me I was deceptive smart. It's just about wanting to succeed and achieve. Lol. Fuck that.

hahaha, print this thread out, put it in your wallet.  Reminisce over it in 5-10 years when your ass out broke working a shithole end job and hating life.  Don't fuckin listen to what I say.  I don't give a shit.  Do what ever the fuck you want with your life.  Commit fuckin suicide, I don't give a shit.  I'm tryna spit some knowledge to you young dumb fucks.  Listen and soak game if you want.  If you don't, fuck it, no skin off my back.  I ain't cuttin no money to you worthless fucks, ain't gonna matter to me when you workin at mcdonalds after highschool.
Homie, if you don't care why post to try to agrue?

And stop tryin' to make niggas feel stupid. You no better than anybody else on this board, so stop acting like it. I'm not stupid. And neither is the other niggas up here you be tryin' to bash on.

Plus who says I don't take advice? Lol, nigga please.

acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2007, 04:03:08 PM »
If you sleep during your classes homie you get your hours of sleep missed. Works like a fuckin' charm. 8)

Not really. :-\

and you wonder why you are not passing your classes in dumb ass american highschool.  You might think I'm being an asshole, but its the truth.  When u go to get a job, what the fuck is going to set u apart from the other hundreds of people applying for the same job?  I will tell you what will separate you negatively...the fact that you slept through your classes in HS and got shitty ass grades and didn't go on to college.

I sleep in class too and I pass with flying colors, no homo. What math did you take in high school grundy? I know my trig and algerba to the bone. Fuck grades, I'm the smartest motherfucker at my school, I just don't apply myself. At least that's what all my teachers tell me.

hahaha, print this thread out, put it in your wallet.  Reminisce over it in 5-10 years when your ass out broke working a shithole end job and hating life.  Don't fuckin listen to what I say.  I don't give a shit.  Do what ever the fuck you want with your life.  Commit fuckin suicide, I don't give a shit.  I'm tryna spit some knowledge to you young dumb fucks.  Listen and soak game if you want.  If you don't, fuck it, no skin off my back.  I ain't cuttin no money to you worthless fucks, ain't gonna matter to me when you workin at mcdonalds after highschool.
Homie, if you don't care why post to try to agrue?

And stop tryin' to make niggas feel stupid. You no better than anybody else on this board, so stop acting like it. I'm not stupid. And neither is the other niggas up here you be tryin' to bash on.

Plus who says I don't take advice? Lol, nigga please.

who says I'm arguing dumbshit?  I don't give a fuck what you have to say, I'm telling, I'm not arguing.  You are stupid, as is a good majority of this board.  Like I said, print this mutha fucka out, and stick it in your wallet.  Read it when you are on your break from flippin burgers.  Don't get so defensive if you are smart and have nothing to worry about.

Anyways I was just joking.  Continue as you have been.  I'm sure your good looks and charm are more than enuff to set up ahead of the rest of the pack when it comes to finding a good job.  Hell maybe one day u can hire me.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2007, 05:02:54 PM »
^ You confuse the hell out of me.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2007, 05:38:12 PM »

That's bullshit. If you go to school for like 7 hours a day, then why wouldn't you "apply" yourself? I put apply in quotations because there isn't shit to it... there's nothing to fucking apply to... all you gotta do is listen and learn... ok so you might have like an hour of homework or so... one could that instead of let's say...posting about about how they get punked by girls at school or asking for advice on how to "talk to people". Seriously, a person who spends between 30-40 hours a week going to school, but doesn't do shit... isn't smart... that's a fucking dumbass...a smart person wouldn't waste an opportunity nor would he waste his time like that... you might as well drop out and use that time to work some bullshit job, which you're going to end up at anyways after you graduate...get a headstart on that and make money instead of going to school to get punked by some girls.... by the way, a teacher isn't gonna tell you "you're a dumbfuck, you shouldn't even try".... so I don't know why you get your panties when some incompetent teacher gives you some ambiguous bullshit like "you're deceptive smart", when you probably don't even know what the fuck that means.

^ This man has mastered the art of making people feel like dogshit
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2007, 05:48:40 PM »

^ This man has mastered the art of making people feel like dogshit
No joke, and Grundy has mastered telling people how it really is in the most unflattering way possible lol. They're both speaking the truth though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2007, 05:57:32 PM »
I swear on everythang I love I was just about to say it's the truth.That's what they want to hear and it is.

JML hit the nail on about 5 realistic thangs. He's like a fuckin' mind reader. He's a damn genius.  ::). Nah, really though. All seriousness.