Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 4 Up Now!  (Read 3683 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 4 Up Now!
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2007, 03:31:46 PM »
LMAO at Snoop begging you to send him some of his own shit. I remember probably one of the first interviews he did with Dubcnn, he was really uncomfortable talking about his unreleased songs like "How'd you get that shit?"

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thangs change. Nima: Snoop seemed genuinely happy as a young child when you played those tracks. I've never heard Snoop sound so happy. That shit is awesome.

Nima and Snoop: Props on that interview. This part painted a WAAAAAAAAAY prettier picture than the last one(I guess no Bitch Please 3?)

what album did style release with daz? one on dpg recordz? Cause Lil Style's shit on Daz's R.A.W is fire.

Why didn't you ask him about Warren G producing the 213 record? also, why didn't warren produce the first one at all(we've heard warren's side and it was "ask snoop" let's listen to warren!)? What do you think snoop meant when he said bigger producers? I think we'd all like to see a 213 record produced by Dre, Daz, Soopafly, and Warren G. I haven't bought the 213 record SOLELY because Warren G doesn't produce it...doesn't feel like a 213 record. A real 213 song is a Warren G beat, 2-3 Snoop verses, and a Nate Dogg bridge/hook.

also, perhaps next time ask if he will ever let Daz produce for a snoop album again?

as far as LB is a mofo...probably more novelty than quality, but I'm down.

also, that county blues....snoop hadn't even met dre yet when he made this, correct?

I think this interview (coupled with the classic 2005 one) proves beyond a doubt that Snoop KNOWS he makes the best shit with Dre he just is too unselfish to do purely dre produced records for all the reasons he said. he does have a nice portion of Long Beach residents eatin'.
PROPS to snoop and Nima.

also, I compleeeeeetely think Snoop DOES have that pull with Dre. I've seen nothing to lead me to believe he DIDN'T have pull with Dre. Never forget when Snoop wanted to make a fuckin' MOVIE with Dre, Eminem's ass was not even literally in the back seat. Dre knows what's up with Long Beach. I think Daz's dissing is 80% of the reason Dre doesn't work with DPG anymore(why Kurupt though? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????!!??) I mean shit, Dre produced 40 glocc's plain ass when Tray Deee needed him too. Dre knows what he owes to Long Beach and Snoop. In the same way that when the D.O.C. asked Dre for some beats and Dre gave him TEN of the motherfuckers for 6-2/Deuce, I think if Snoop wanted 9 dre beats on top of the 3 songs they'd actually work on in the studio together he'd get 'em but like he said we would have no meech, no damani and bad lucc, no battlecat and fred wreck, no jell roll, no e-white....and those dudes gotta eat too!

eminem albums have about 3 dre beats JUST like Snoop albums, don't know what credits you've been reading. and I believe that that is snoop's decision, the more dre the less people he can fuck with and snoop's social status almost obligates him to fuck with alot of people.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2007, 03:38:59 PM »
Damn Snoop going crazy!!!

Big Props Nima, the LBC Crew Tracks sounded dope as fuck!!!!

Could you please upload them, too??

http://download.yousendit.com/0BD385D83E444FCC (get up to get down)
http://download.yousendit.com/41751E8142F56C6B (wanna be from dpg)

those were the two i played..

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2007, 03:39:43 PM »
I hope hes serious about hooking up with Meech again....we need that combo again, Snoop got some hot producers around him but its like the chemistry isnt there...

Good to see nima and snoop get along this time...what happened nima yall have a conference to clear the air?  8)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2007, 03:42:46 PM »
Damn Snoop going crazy!!!

Big Props Nima, the LBC Crew Tracks sounded dope as fuck!!!!

Could you please upload them, too??

http://download.yousendit.com/0BD385D83E444FCC (get up to get down)
http://download.yousendit.com/41751E8142F56C6B (wanna be from dpg)

those were the two i played..

Thank you, man!!

These songs sound crazy.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2007, 03:43:58 PM »
Good to see nima and snoop get along this time...what happened nima yall have a conference to clear the air?

Haha naw man, this was made right after Pt 3, we didn't get off the phone, it was the same conversation! Pt 5 is from the same conversation too, I just broke it down in 3 parts..

Pt 3 was the album breakdown pt 2
pt 4 was the dubcc questions + unreleased songs talk
pt 5 is more business orientated, speaks bout his myspace shit, his internet moves, jt the bigga figga as his VP, and the "Bigg squeeze" compilation..

but it was all one convo, so snoop really wasn't mad!

acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2007, 03:44:19 PM »
Eminem has had dre produce on every album, snoops gone a few albums w/ no dre production.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2007, 03:47:56 PM »
Eminem's 4 albums deep though... and this is the fourth Snoop album with Dre beats on it.... but yo, I just read this on AllHipHop forums, don't know where this is taken from, or if it's even real:

Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre get into some really deep subject matter on the song "Imagine," but imagine if the song never came out — it almost didn't. Snoop joked recently that making the track wasn't as easy as you might think.

"I had to basically fight him, get in a sword fight with him, a 12 o'clock shootout," Snoop smiled. "Then when I got the song from him, he called me the last couple of days before the record was coming out and said, 'I don't like the record and I don't want it to come out.' Come on, cuz."

Snoop said his camp was eventually able to convince Dre to let the record drop. "I understand what he's saying," Snoop clarified about his former mentor's hesitancy. "He's getting ready for his record. 'I'm not trying to let nothing out until it's my turn.' He's not like a regular artist who can be on five or six records at one time. If he's on a project, he's on a project. I had to go in there and move things around, because he was actually mixing Jay-Z's record. ... But we got it together. It's some of my greatest work. And I'm so honored to have him on my project." ...

If that's legit, sounds like Dre tried to pull what he did with Busta for Imagine or what he did with Mobb Deep for that song he did with them... pull it at the last second... glad Snoop was able to convince him though!

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2007, 03:50:28 PM »
Eminem's 4 albums deep though... and this is the fourth Snoop album with Dre beats on it.... but yo, I just read this on AllHipHop forums, don't know where this is taken from, or if it's even real:

Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre get into some really deep subject matter on the song "Imagine," but imagine if the song never came out — it almost didn't. Snoop joked recently that making the track wasn't as easy as you might think.

"I had to basically fight him, get in a sword fight with him, a 12 o'clock shootout," Snoop smiled. "Then when I got the song from him, he called me the last couple of days before the record was coming out and said, 'I don't like the record and I don't want it to come out.' Come on, cuz."

Snoop said his camp was eventually able to convince Dre to let the record drop. "I understand what he's saying," Snoop clarified about his former mentor's hesitancy. "He's getting ready for his record. 'I'm not trying to let nothing out until it's my turn.' He's not like a regular artist who can be on five or six records at one time. If he's on a project, he's on a project. I had to go in there and move things around, because he was actually mixing Jay-Z's record. ... But we got it together. It's some of my greatest work. And I'm so honored to have him on my project." ...

If that's legit, sounds like Dre tried to pull what he did with Busta for Imagine or what he did with Mobb Deep for that song he did with them... pull it at the last second... glad Snoop was able to convince him though!

for real. it sounds like it's real, doesn't really sound "made up" and like you said nima, dre's done it b4, so it's not exactly out of the question. thank god dre did that with mobb deep, didnt want no dre on that horrible cd. :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2007, 03:55:21 PM »

I think eminem and snoop have equal access to dre.

dre is a mysterious motherfucker, he doesn't seem like someone who would change their minds alot cause he seems so calculated but Aquarius' ar flakes.

DETOX OR BUST.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Navaveli

• Lil Geezy
  • Murderious Mind State, Cant Keep Me Nine Str8
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2007, 03:57:47 PM »
Yo What up West West yall, Well im new here but I have been checking this forum out since it began, never registerd until today...

Well I gotz to give up propz to Nima for hooking up these crazy exclusive interviews and this part with Snoop was off da heezy...

Oh and that story about Imagine is true, go over to MTV at its reported on there. So I guess Imagine was almost not going to make it...

Glad it did though...
West West yall...

Murderious Mind State, Cant Keep my Nine Str8...

R.I.P Makaveli aka Tupac Shakur the Hip Hop Don...

acgrundy

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2007, 03:58:13 PM »
Aquarious are flakes?  since when?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2007, 03:59:19 PM »
Yo What up West West yall, Well im new here but I have been checking this forum out since it began, never registerd until today...

Well I gotz to give up propz to Nima for hooking up these crazy exclusive interviews and this part with Snoop was off da heezy...

Oh and that story about Imagine is true, go over to MTV at its reported on there. So I guess Imagine was almost not going to make it...

Glad it did though...
West West yall...

Welcome to the forums... Thanks for all the positive feedback. Glad this interview made you sign up after all this time!

Navaveli

• Lil Geezy
  • Murderious Mind State, Cant Keep Me Nine Str8
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2007, 04:03:57 PM »
Glad to be apart of the best forum on the net... 8)
Murderious Mind State, Cant Keep my Nine Str8...

R.I.P Makaveli aka Tupac Shakur the Hip Hop Don...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2007, 04:05:22 PM »
Aquarious are flakes?  since when?

Aquarius' are air signs and always have been.They tend to be flighty; they don't like to be tied down. They always need to be free, don't like committment so they tend to go from being really into one thing to being really into another thing relatively quickly.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2007, 04:06:22 PM »
dope interview Nima, propz