Author Topic: Anybody go to the show at the music box(hollywood) last night?  (Read 47 times)

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
Anybody go to the show at the music box(hollywood) last night?
« on: January 29, 2007, 08:02:20 PM »
It was a small crowd but wondering if anyone went. I was driving by with my homie and we saw the sign said Jadakiss and papoose so we decided to check it out tickets were like $40 a pop it was koo tho because they had a couple of opening acts first up was 4 cats from the 818 called It's da Fix they had some tight songs. The second group was some guys with this chick I don't remember their name but their logo was a panther head with a crescent moon I think they were middle eastern, but I couldn't really hear the music because the mics were all jacked up but I do remember them yelling out fuck One-2 and treacherous at the end of their set. After them Kurtis Blow came out with his kids (he didn't perform) their names were The Boss Movement I believe and they were ok don't really remember what the songs sounded like. After them was Stacee Adamz he did a nice set I think besides Jada and papoose he got the crowd moving the most. The next person I remember going up was Tash from The Liks but he left quickly because almost no one was reacting to his songs I think me and my homie were the only ones that knew his songs  :'( that sucked he was surprised I think because he said "damn LA what happend?" before he left. Next after him was Styliztik Jones and some new cat it might be some guy named Slick James not 100% sure tho. but that cat can sing they did I tight ass track together( Styliztik and that dude). The last acts were papoose and Jadakiss they got the crowd moving I think papoose more then Jada tho. and yeah papoose did the a,b,c slaughter or whatever its called that was tight. The show was sponsored by Kat and the host was Ail of Jurassic 5 oh and he did a song with some crew called The L.A.U.S.D (Laos Angeles Unified Skill District) before the show ended and also Warren G was in the house but didn't perform all in all a good show.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 11:59:27 AM by chunkc85 »

ecrazy

Re: Anybody go to the show at the music box(hollywood) last night?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 08:20:09 PM »
I heard about it, didnt go  though..... Sucks that Tash doesnt get no love out here, i was at a show at the knitting factory, i strictly went to see him, and dude left quick too because people were not moving when he wanted them to move. dont know whats up with people, he did rock a good set though