Author Topic: Bad Lucc's myspace bulletin  (Read 612 times)

~Lucien~

Bad Lucc's myspace bulletin
« on: January 30, 2007, 04:12:34 PM »
Date: Jan 31, 2007 12:04 AM 
Subject "Babe r u mine?"
Body: You gotta repost this as,"babe r u mine?"

The 1st person to message u saying "baby....im urs." ..
..will be ur myspace sweatheart... ♥

u'd be suprised just who wants to be urs...

u have 2 do this even if you are taken or you will have relationship problems for 40 years♥

now that's gangsta!  ;D

GangstaBoogy

Re: Bad Lucc's myspace bulletin
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 04:48:19 PM »
Why do people posting these stupid ass bulletins on the forum? No one cares about Soopafly looking for a penile transplant just like no one cares about Bad Lucc looking for an internet relationship.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 05:01:34 PM »
its not them.. there's a problem with myspace

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 07:31:00 PM »
its not them.. there's a problem with myspace
yup and looks like lots of n00bs still dont get it  ::)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 01:16:57 AM »
Why do all of these virutally unknown rappers get their myspace hacked? Not too many people have heard of them outside of Cali. Seems a little weird.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 02:08:03 AM »
Nothin' to do with getting myspace hacked.. its some myspace virus or some shit... Happens to me too, same thing with the weird ass comments that keep getting posted by people about weight loss or penile enlargement or whatever..

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 02:36:02 AM »
Nothin' to do with getting myspace hacked.. its some myspace virus or some shit... Happens to me too, same thing with the weird ass comments that keep getting posted by people about weight loss or penile enlargement or whatever..
Thanks 4 clearing that up Nima. I cant believe that someone would try 2 even put me out there like that. To the cat that posted this thread. Even if I did post that, WHY WOULD U EVEN OPEN SOMETHING FROM ME, A GROWN MAN, THAT SAYS "BABY IM URS"?????????????...............UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that makes you gangsta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 02:37:56 AM by Lucc »

~Lucien~

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 03:23:55 AM »
Thanks 4 clearing that up Nima. I cant believe that someone would try 2 even put me out there like that. To the cat that posted this thread. Even if I did post that, WHY WOULD U EVEN OPEN SOMETHING FROM ME, A GROWN MAN, THAT SAYS "BABY IM URS"?????????????...............UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that makes you gangsta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man I was just bullshittin... I know you didnt write that shit. and eveybody else over here...
I saw that shit on myspace. I was like what the fuck! that shit happened with soopafly's myspace too if I'm right