Author Topic: is california weed that great?  (Read 753 times)

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
is california weed that great?
« on: January 31, 2007, 05:18:18 PM »
i only smoke weed from quebec so i don't know if there's a big difference between california weed and the one i smoke.. if you dont smoke, then im sorry for that bullshit ass topic.. lol 8) 8)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: is california weed that great?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 05:19:36 PM »
Not as good as SEATTLE.  In LA you can get STRESS... and good stuff is like 60 and 8.  Up here in SEATTLE, they aint never heard of STRESS and good shits about 40 an 8. 
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 05:23:35 PM »
Well let's see. Where's the better climate for growing the shit? C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 06:20:12 PM »
never smoked weed from cali, i've smoked weed from new york and that's not really good weed, but most of the good weed you can find in new york was grown in saint-hyacinte so i can't judge cali weed based on that, Vancouver are known for their good weed. i heard about that hocus pocus 2
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 06:22:35 PM by P.L.O. Style »

rik

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 06:21:54 PM »
that's the rumour.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 07:57:51 PM »
no.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 08:27:40 PM »
come to the Bay and I promise you wont be dissapointed.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 08:52:21 PM »
Not as good as SEATTLE.  In LA you can get STRESS... and good stuff is like 60 and 8.  Up here in SEATTLE, they aint never heard of STRESS and good shits about 40 an 8. 

That's crazy I've never heard anyone say Seattle has good weed.  I'm not sayin they don't, just never heard it before.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 09:03:45 PM »
Long Beach has DANK always. That's where I cop my shitm and I've spent time in the bay

Long Beach and the Bay are the best weeds i've ever come across and I'm a connoisseur like a motherfucker. I'm on deck with some Purple Kush that was purchased in San Francisco right now actually.

Canada and Amsterdamn knows what's up but they can't do outdoor like Cali does indoor. I'm sure Canada and Amsterdam's indoor is equal to California indoor, cause once you're growing indoor it's up to the grower not the conditions. Amsterdam, LBC, Oregon, Seattle and Canada all have good ass growers.

The whole left side of North America though. from San Diego to the top of Canada...just as long as it's the westside....all cultural centers have good indoor growers (that's why there's NYC diesel etc..)

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

thisoneguy360

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 09:39:24 PM »
Never had it, It's great in western wa though  8)

Efrain

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 09:51:11 PM »
First of all, it all depends where you're getting it. You could go to Humboldt CA[lifornia] (some of the finest grown outdoor in the world) and probably manage to find an average bag of bud if you don't know the right people. Second, it depends what type of weed you like to smoke. If you like to get high and be productive, thoughtful, cognitive and creative then you probably like Sativa. If you like to get high and relax feeling completely at ease, peaceful and happy then you probably like Indica (more sedative in nature).

So with that in mind and assuming you are getting the best possible smoke the area has to offer I would say the increase in quality smoking experience from a predominately Indica based bud gown outdoors as opposed to indoors isn’t significant enough to matter where it's gown, or how (indoors or outdoors). Good genetics being grown indoors under ideal conditions at the hands of someone with a lot of experience will be top notch and could equal the best Indica grown outdoors.

Now Sativa on the other hand, I would say that matters where it's gown. Sativa will definitely be better if gown outdoors because it requires a longer growing period and benefits from the outdoors climate more. It will be bigger, smother, stronger etc. So factors like amount of yearly sunny days, average temp and humidity etc are all going to have an effect.

To answer your question directly though, I'd say no Cali doesn’t have the best bud. In the US I'd say the south west and even parts of the north west probably grow the best outdoor. Go to Boulder Colorado and you'll get some of the best weed you'll ever smoke in your life, just as good as any Cali weed and there everyone smokes so it is real easy to get.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 09:57:39 PM »
First of all, it all depends where you're getting it. You could go to Humboldt CA[lifornia] (some of the finest grown outdoor in the world) and probably manage to find an average bag of bud if you don't know the right people. Second, it depends what type of weed you like to smoke. If you like to get high and be productive, thoughtful, cognitive and creative then you probably like Sativa. If you like to get high and relax feeling completely at ease, peaceful and happy then you probably like Indica (more sedative in nature).

So with that in mind and assuming you are getting the best possible smoke the area has to offer I would say the increase in quality smoking experience from a predominately Indica based bud gown outdoors as opposed to indoors isn’t significant enough to matter where it's gown, or how (indoors or outdoors). Good genetics being grown indoors under ideal conditions at the hands of someone with a lot of experience will be top notch and could equal the best Indica grown outdoors.

Now Sativa on the other hand, I would say that matters where it's gown. Sativa will definitely be better if gown outdoors because it requires a longer growing period and benefits from the outdoors climate more. It will be bigger, smother, stronger etc. So factors like amount of yearly sunny days, average temp and humidity etc are all going to have an effect.

To answer your question directly though, I'd say no Cali doesn’t have the best bud. In the US I'd say the south west and even parts of the north west probably grow the best outdoor. Go to Boulder Colorado and you'll get some of the best weed you'll ever smoke in your life, just as good as any Cali weed and there everyone smokes so it is real easy to get.

It's all about the grower, the best shit's gonna be indoor cause you can control the conditions. So it's what you said in the first place, it's who you know. The best shit anywhere should be the best anywhere. I went to a hippie festival in colorado and the best shit I got out there was from a cat from Texas and a cat from New Mexico but anywhere here in CA I have no problem getting dank ass dank.

yeah sativa's are my favorite, super silver haze, strawberry cough, diesel and trainwreck...yum.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 10:45:36 PM »
ya we got the best

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2007, 11:16:36 PM »
LOL@ Seattle has the best shit. That was a joke though, right? we got access to all different sorts of the dankest kush at the Cannabis Clubs out here...The valley is known for its heavy supply of Kush, OG Kush won High Times magazine best strain award, I can get my hands on some at will. The OG is definitely my preference when I get from the clubs... 8)

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 12:38:19 AM »
LOL@ Seattle has the best shit. That was a joke though, right? we got access to all different sorts of the dankest kush at the Cannabis Clubs out here...The valley is known for its heavy supply of Kush, OG Kush won High Times magazine best strain award, I can get my hands on some at will. The OG is definitely my preference when I get from the clubs... 8)

End of Thread, the expert has spoken.