Author Topic: is california weed that great?  (Read 729 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: is california weed that great?
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 12:45:24 AM »
LOL@ Seattle has the best shit. That was a joke though, right? we got access to all different sorts of the dankest kush at the Cannabis Clubs out here...The valley is known for its heavy supply of Kush, OG Kush won High Times magazine best strain award, I can get my hands on some at will. The OG is definitely my preference when I get from the clubs... 8)

Yeah and what cannabis clubs require to stay in business is cats that grow the shit all over CA, and alot of cats grow it welll cause of prop 215 they can and are encouraged to. I'm a caretaker for a patient so I have access to Cannabis Club Studio City, their shit is always dank NIK, cop some of that shit.  I prefer to go through my friends in the westside of Long Beach, some hippie dudes I've known for years that grow for the cannabis club and blow glass(bongs, bubblers and shit). They always have hash,oil, and ridiculous amounts of dank. So I'm not saying there's not dank in other places but California has ridiculously easy access to the best product (hashes, keifs, and oils are unbeatable value).

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 02:27:50 AM »
818 has the best bud no arguements

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 02:29:07 AM »
LOL@ Seattle has the best shit. That was a joke though, right? we got access to all different sorts of the dankest kush at the Cannabis Clubs out here...The valley is known for its heavy supply of Kush, OG Kush won High Times magazine best strain award, I can get my hands on some at will. The OG is definitely my preference when I get from the clubs... 8)

Yeah and what cannabis clubs require to stay in business is cats that grow the shit all over CA, and alot of cats grow it welll cause of prop 215 they can and are encouraged to. I'm a caretaker for a patient so I have access to Cannabis Club Studio City, their shit is always dank NIK, cop some of that shit.  I prefer to go through my friends in the westside of Long Beach, some hippie dudes I've known for years that grow for the cannabis club and blow glass(bongs, bubblers and shit). They always have hash,oil, and ridiculous amounts of dank. So I'm not saying there's not dank in other places but California has ridiculously easy access to the best product (hashes, keifs, and oils are unbeatable value).

-T

street kush always tops club kush

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 02:30:37 AM »

-T

street kush always tops club kush

Hell naah, you never know what you're getting for sure when it's street shit...With club shit, best believe you're gunna get what you're askin for. 8)

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 03:00:52 AM »
all i know is seattle smoke...but the shits bomb  8)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 04:01:33 AM »
Northern California weed is raised the most ideal climate for growing marijuana. moderate climate all year, cold enough to turn leaves purple, and the weed has been changing strains in California so long at such a rapid rate cuz we get shit from everywhere else as well that what comes out of the ground now is insanely potent. im high as fuck right now

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2007, 09:32:29 AM »
I haven't smoked really good outdoor stuff, best outdoor smoke would've been indoor grown outdoor.

I'd like to try the shit from other countries..........only other stuff I tried was bush from the islands, and that was rubbish.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 09:46:59 AM by Nutty »

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2007, 09:53:04 AM »
another one of these threads? alright, fine.   Once again BC has the best bud.    that being said......great bud can be found almost anywhere, like people have said....its about who you know and how good the grower is. Seeds get spread all over the world thru clubs/internet sites/competions/smuggling or whatever....so anyone can get potentially top notch bud.

The thing with BC is the lax enforcement........the govt/police dont give a damn about pot. That, combined with the westcoast climate and a laid-back lifestyle has made BC probably the most famous pot city in the world (2nd to amsterdam).  

i used to work for an irrigation company....for side jobs/under the table cash...we would go to houses all over the lower mainland and set up indoor sprinkler systems for "gardens"

There are litterally thousands of growops....indoor/outdoor  hightech/lowtech whatever, theyre all over the place.  Top quality bud is dirt cheap just because there is so damn much of it around.   In highschool i paid 180 per ounce....but now if i pay more than 140 i feel like im gettin screwed.  (and not that theres much difference now...but thats in canadian funds)

and whoever said that Seattle has good pot.......thats probably cuz its only 2 hours from the border

if your regional strain of bud is supposedly so good.....believe me, the growers out here are on top of it.

and people shouldnt get so butt hurt over it.....just enjoy whatever youve got and quit worryin about what other ppl have access to
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Chief

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2007, 10:05:13 AM »
like the ol' saying says, theres no place like home.

just like theres no green like home green.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2007, 10:09:50 AM »

Do you mix yer tweed w/ tobacco? A few friends say people in Oz like to smoke it that way.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 10:11:56 AM by Nutty »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2007, 10:17:24 AM »
come to the Bay and I promise you wont be dissapointed.
Were so fuckin spoiled in the bay when it comes to good ass weed. I dont even remember there being a purple drought this past summer. In LA i've smoked some kill also and i know for a fact that its more expensive out there than it is in the bay. On the other hand i've seen fools walking around with some dirt in LA also. You will never ever see that mexican weed in the bay though
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2007, 10:23:55 AM »
no.

I bet you've never even been to California, let alone blazed trees from here...:grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 10:27:14 AM »
another one of these threads? alright, fine.   Once again BC has the best bud.    that being said......great bud can be found almost anywhere, like people have said....its about who you know and how good the grower is. Seeds get spread all over the world thru clubs/internet sites/competions/smuggling or whatever....so anyone can get potentially top notch bud.

The thing with BC is the lax enforcement........the govt/police dont give a damn about pot. That, combined with the westcoast climate and a laid-back lifestyle has made BC probably the most famous pot city in the world (2nd to amsterdam).  

i used to work for an irrigation company....for side jobs/under the table cash...we would go to houses all over the lower mainland and set up indoor sprinkler systems for "gardens"

There are litterally thousands of growops....indoor/outdoor  hightech/lowtech whatever, theyre all over the place.  Top quality bud is dirt cheap just because there is so damn much of it around.   In highschool i paid 180 per ounce....but now if i pay more than 140 i feel like im gettin screwed.  (and not that theres much difference now...but thats in canadian funds)

and whoever said that Seattle has good pot.......thats probably cuz its only 2 hours from the border

if your regional strain of bud is supposedly so good.....believe me, the growers out here are on top of it.

and people shouldnt get so butt hurt over it.....just enjoy whatever youve got and quit worryin about what other ppl have access to

Wrong. BC is known for good bud, and their laws are very lenient, but it's not "the best"...Ya'll don't get the same kush supply we get down here. that's why you were paying $180 an ounce, cuz it was dank chronic, not KUSH...PeACe
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 10:31:38 AM by Now_I_Know »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2007, 10:27:36 AM »

Do you mix yer tweed w/ tobacco? A few friends say people in Oz like to smoke it that way.

over here in europe them broke niggas do it all the time, it's not weird at all
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin