Author Topic: is california weed that great?  (Read 759 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: is california weed that great?
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2007, 10:28:17 AM »
^^Disgusting.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2007, 10:31:04 AM »
come to the Bay and I promise you wont be dissapointed.
Were so fuckin spoiled in the bay when it comes to good ass weed. I dont even remember there being a purple drought this past summer. In LA i've smoked some kill also and i know for a fact that its more expensive out there than it is in the bay. On the other hand i've seen fools walking around with some dirt in LA also. You will never ever see that mexican weed in the bay though

Yea, the north has cheaper access to good shit on the streets, but your club shit is more expensive and there aren't as many clubs out there. And the fact that there's a wider variety here is a GOOD thing...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2007, 11:17:50 AM »
actually we got so many clubs out here in frisco oak berk hayward san leandro. we used to have hella more a few got shut down due to shaddy operators. one of the most crackin clubs was owned by the same white dude with long hair (always wearing a trench coat) that owns the west hollywood club i think. as far as pricing goes an 1/8 of purple at the club cost between 45-50 and thats that good good purp.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2007, 11:20:42 AM »
The best club of all time was dragonfly they had a location right next to hayward mitsubishi man on man did they have good weed. Now i think they got a location in frisco and richmond. If anyone of you guys have been there u know whats up. Right now the club that everyone goes to is prolly C.C.A.C. on mission blvd

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2007, 11:26:05 AM »
I love how everyone thinks their spot has the best bud. I've gotten really dank bud from Seattle, haha an afghan sold me afghooey and it was fucking good smoke. Washington has dank buds and good prices; and not just because of Canada. There's honestly only been a handful of times i've gotten some BC bud here that was something impressive, and i'm like 80 miles from the border. Usually it's really average and has probly been sprayed with all kinds of chemicals and shit to get it transported. But when I go across the border it's a different story, then I can always get some dank fresh bud like I would at home.

Like dude said it's all about the grower because you can get any kind of seed nowadays and control the conditions indoors.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2007, 11:31:15 AM »
We used to get P's sent from BC all the time always vaccum sealed with either AA or AAA written on the bag. its pushing weed nothing special smoke enough it will get u high. keep in mind this was like 7 years ago before people started seeing purp and shit like that.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2007, 11:33:38 AM »
just look at my sig, this is what we got all damn day in the 510, there is no fuckin way any of you out of town faggots could even come close to the bay's weed.  we got all strands, from catpiss to grand daddy.  you niggas need to stop smokin that dirt weed.   8)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2007, 11:35:52 AM »
There is no place that got the ''best'' weed. Every country got good or bad weed. It just depend where you get your  shit.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2007, 11:38:08 AM »
There is no place that got the ''best'' weed. Every country got good or bad weed. It just depend where you get your  shit.
just look at my sig, that grand daddy purple is the best weed EVER  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2007, 12:11:24 PM »
just look at my sig, this is what we got all damn day in the 510, there is no fuckin way any of you out of town faggots could even come close to the bay's weed.  we got all strands, from catpiss to grand daddy.  you niggas need to stop smokin that dirt weed.   8)

Genius... a good portion of the weed in southern Cali is imported from the bay, so by dissing our shit you're dissing your own shit...LOL

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2007, 12:14:45 PM »
gawd dayum, i wana blaze some cali bud just to see the hype..

Chief

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2007, 12:22:14 PM »
like the ol' saying says, theres no place like home.

just like theres no green like home green.

Do you mix yer tweed w/ tobacco? A few friends say people in Oz like to smoke it that way.

fuck no! i rather smoke a small cone rather than spin it with baccy and make it taste like shit!

but you right, alot of dumb motherfuckers mix with tobacco, never have never will.. i'm a rude cunt too, even if i'm gettin shouted i tell the fools not to spin it  ;D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 12:24:57 PM by Chief »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2007, 12:25:49 PM »

Genius... a good portion of the weed in southern Cali is imported from the bay, so by dissing our shit you're dissing your own shit...LOL
all our purp comes from humboldt county the northern part of cali where hammer can't dance like my man grows plants. so its not like its from the bay but its pretty damn close

Chief

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2007, 12:28:44 PM »
although sometimes if the weed is scarce and we got no bong, we'll roll a joint with a bit of baccy... or if the weed is fresh it usually needs some baccy so it burns better... but never in a bong.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2007, 12:31:29 PM »
There's a reason why there's more Canibus Clubs than Mcdonald's in the bay.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!