Author Topic: is california weed that great?  (Read 761 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: is california weed that great?
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2007, 12:40:08 PM »
just look at my sig, this is what we got all damn day in the 510, there is no fuckin way any of you out of town faggots could even come close to the bay's weed.  we got all strands, from catpiss to grand daddy.  you niggas need to stop smokin that dirt weed.   8)

Genius... a good portion of the weed in southern Cali is imported from the bay, so by dissing our shit you're dissing your own shit...LOL
LMAO at this faggot, im dissing your weed cuz you socal homos get the weed that we dont want.  we take everything that is good, and give you guys all the left overs, so quit smokin the left overs and smoke grand daddy purple ya bitch!!!  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2007, 01:32:57 PM »
^^LOL@"Leftovers"...What a dumbfuck. The richest dealers import all different sorts of dank from northern California in bulk, plus we got the shit we grow ourselves as well. That's why it's better over here...Do you typically hear of weed being imported from southern Cali to northern Cali? LOL. Southern California is like a weed Mecca, I can get som BC Bud OR some Grandaddy Purple at will...I bet you can't. 8)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2007, 02:58:34 PM »
no.

I bet you've never even been to California, let alone blazed trees from here...:grumpy:

So? You havnt blazed trees from everywhere else in the world so you cant say your cali dope is better when you havnt tried everythin else.

no.

J-Bottom

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2007, 03:48:36 PM »
Cali probably has the best weed. Never had it though.

Out in Texas, 95% of the shit is dirt weed, low quality type shit. Cheap, but not very good. In Dallas, where I stay, on the Westside you can find some shit that's commonly called "popcorn" and that shit is good as hell. Think of a "diamond in the ruff" lol. I was fucked up for a hot minute and it was a pretty thin ass blunt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2007, 04:11:52 PM »
no.

I bet you've never even been to California, let alone blazed trees from here...:grumpy:

So? You havnt blazed trees from everywhere else in the world so you cant say your cali dope is better when you havnt tried everythin else.

no.

Yes I have... 8)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2007, 04:28:06 PM »
no.

no.

i agree with NIK Damn i can't believe i just said that but i've been to australia, england, africa, india and just got back from canada tue night and i can say weed in cali shits on all of those places
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

We Fly High

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2007, 04:42:11 PM »
theres no point in arguing this, no one has been everywhere to make this judgement, yes cali bud is good. but im sure many other places have good shit too. and if youve purchased weed from different places, that doesnt mean you can come to a logical conclusion, that A is better than B. you got weed from one dealer out of a million others.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 04:48:03 PM by We Fly High »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2007, 04:51:01 PM »
theres no point in arguing this, no one has been everywhere to make this judgement, yes cali bud is good. but im sure many other places have good shit too. and if youve purchased weed from different places, that doesnt mean you can come to a logical conclusion, that A is better than B. you got weed from one dealer out of a million others.
england cananda and australia had good weed. the purp we get out here in cali is just better.

Sparegeez

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2007, 08:16:28 PM »
It's funny how people get defensive over their weed.

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2007, 09:44:12 PM »
Lemme break it down exactly HOW Cali got the best weed.

It's a fact that the wines made in Northern Cali are some of the best in the world.  The French call it "terrior" (pronounced tear-wah).  Basically what that means is that everything about the surroundings affects the plant.  The soil, the weather, what kind of rodents/insects are in the field etcetera etcetera.  The same conditions that we grow our wine we also grow our weed.  So if we got the best wines of course we got the best weed. 

I can see why Seattle would have some good weed with its lush vegetation.
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2007, 09:49:58 PM »
Fiji islands got some shit too.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2007, 11:11:55 PM »
yeah any tropical ass environment's gonna have dank. hawaii and other islands have dank. africa has some dank. all up and down the left (oregon, washington,cali, canada), amsterdam...Not saying Cali is the only dank but to say canada shits on CA is crazy. The first grower I met in long beach to this day calls really bomb regs 'beasters' for 'BC', when I smell some good ass regs I say "smells canadian" it's really effective good chronic but the shit that come from canada to CA isn't anything to our dank BUT something tells me the shit Canada gets from cali is similar and the people that live there get dank which is why we all feel our shits better. it's all about indoor, and indoor can be grown anywhere, it's who you know.

but NIK, I've gotten street cush better than club kush, especially in rialto it's weird.

Bay area dude with the GDP in his sig, have you ever had amethyst? I got this shit in huntington beach some weeks ago, shit is the moistest dankest purplest nugs I've ever had...Not saying you don't have it in the bay, just saying it's danker than GDP (which btw, all over So Cal. Bay and LA is the same, it's the same shit, we're all Cali and LA and the Bay have equal amounts of clubs roughly.) I've been to the Bay and LA a griiiip and they both are dank spots, neither one beats the other. I've always gotten my best shit from Long Beach but I bet there's cats in the Bay that have connects as good as my connect in the LBC.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2007, 12:55:25 AM »
I was born and raised in Hawaii, and homeboy that I used to get my weed from got his shit from Humboldt, California.  That says alot IMO
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2007, 09:58:25 AM »
yeah any tropical ass environment's gonna have dank. hawaii and other islands have dank. africa has some dank. all up and down the left (oregon, washington,cali, canada), amsterdam...Not saying Cali is the only dank but to say canada shits on CA is crazy. The first grower I met in long beach to this day calls really bomb regs 'beasters' for 'BC', when I smell some good ass regs I say "smells canadian" it's really effective good chronic but the shit that come from canada to CA isn't anything to our dank BUT something tells me the shit Canada gets from cali is similar and the people that live there get dank which is why we all feel our shits better. it's all about indoor, and indoor can be grown anywhere, it's who you know.

but NIK, I've gotten street cush better than club kush, especially in rialto it's weird.

Bay area dude with the GDP in his sig, have you ever had amethyst? I got this shit in huntington beach some weeks ago, shit is the moistest dankest purplest nugs I've ever had...Not saying you don't have it in the bay, just saying it's danker than GDP (which btw, all over So Cal. Bay and LA is the same, it's the same shit, we're all Cali and LA and the Bay have equal amounts of clubs roughly.) I've been to the Bay and LA a griiiip and they both are dank spots, neither one beats the other. I've always gotten my best shit from Long Beach but I bet there's cats in the Bay that have connects as good as my connect in the LBC.

-T
i got a couple hommies that take P's of Grand Daddy to LA and they say the get $5400 for a P. they making at least a G per P everytime they make the trip and im sure they rolling up with nothing less than a 5 pack.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2007, 10:01:53 AM »
I was born and raised in Hawaii, and homeboy that I used to get my weed from got his shit from Humboldt, California.  That says alot IMO

word.

-T
i got a couple hommies that take P's of Grand Daddy to LA and they say the get $5400 for a P. they making at least a G per P everytime they make the trip and im sure they rolling up with nothing less than a 5 pack.
I'm currently selling completely purple purple GDP Kush that two friends of mine from Rialto purchased within the actual city of San Fran for 3400 for the pound. We have a connect off of Fell + Steiner who took them to someone in another part of town. so I'm sure they CAN sell it like that but anyone can get a sweet deal in CA if you know the right people. That frisco deal is better than the prices we get in long beach, like 1200 a Q, 2300 a half P for some blueberry skunk or some sensi star.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram