Author Topic: is california weed that great?  (Read 755 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: is california weed that great?
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2007, 10:07:31 AM »
^^^ if u gettin grand daddy for 3400 a P ill buy a couple cash and crack u off some loot
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2007, 10:15:41 AM »
Coooooooo, I will hit you up next time I go to the Bay. My two friends that picked it up last time are talking about going again this weekend to re-ing up but
a)they're waiting on me to flip another half o for 'em lol
b)I definitely can't go with them cause I just got a new job at a smoke shop (additional to the job i'm at right now)and am starting tomorrow and I don't know if I can set it up without my physical presence on the trip but yeah pretty damn sure I can make it happen when I do go again. which city of the Bay are you in?

The reason we have such a good connect there is cause my friend Sam's cousin the one who lives on fell+steiner is the son of a lawyer and a doctor so he's been rich and spoiled with all the ridiculous shit money can buy in the bay for years. he would buy QP's just to smoke, so when Sam needed to buy a pound for business reasons, it was no prob. next time you're at fell+steiner look for the house that says "bar exam school" on one of the glass doors, should say Emerson Stafford. His son is Lee Stafford, the dude that introduced me to the city. those are my friends cousins, cool peeps.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2007, 10:18:15 AM »
Im live in fremont but i got my storage company in Hayward so im usually in the stack. anywayz im gonna pm u my number so if u really talking about some shit holla at me and ill be der with cash. just gimme a lil notice so i can shit organized and we should be good
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2007, 11:43:17 AM »
but NIK, I've gotten street cush better than club kush, especially in rialto it's weird.

Yea, but you're getting your shit from the city...The valley's known for its kush. I'm sure you can get dank ass street kush, you said you even knew some homies who grow for the clubs...But in general, getting shit from the clubs out here is guaranteed to be more reliable and usually danker...

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2007, 12:27:03 PM »
but NIK, I've gotten street cush better than club kush, especially in rialto it's weird.

Yea, but you're getting your shit from the city...The valley's known for its kush. I'm sure you can get dank ass street kush, you said you even knew some homies who grow for the clubs...But in general, getting shit from the clubs out here is guaranteed to be more reliable and usually danker...
LMAO at this faggot, LA has garbage green weed.  the bay on the other hand, has beautiful purple, i just had some god's gift purple this morning, it looked like some shit you LA niggas would NEVER be able to see.  The Bay = Greatest weed on earth.    8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2007, 12:42:43 PM »
Here's the big secret.. most people that get their lil pass to grow for clubs in the bay also export to the street on the side, so you'll never know what's what, you can act like a weediologist and act like you know all you want. Alot of dealers from Southern Cali import they shit from out here because of the quality, period. THC levels out here stay the highest. I used to fuck with cats that would push off a pound of GP for 3000 to me but charge chinese triad muthafucaz from LA 4800 a pop, and they copped in dozens monthly. Stupid money's involved if you got the plug and know how to do it right. It just became too messy for me though. Now thizz is where the real money's at, but that don't need to be discusssed bwahahaa

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

We Fly High

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2007, 01:32:24 PM »

The reason we have such a good connect there is cause my friend Sam's cousin the one who lives on fell+steiner is the son of a lawyer and a doctor so he's been rich and spoiled with all the ridiculous shit money can buy in the bay for years. he would buy QP's just to smoke, so when Sam needed to buy a pound for business reasons, it was no prob. next time you're at fell+steiner look for the house that says "bar exam school" on one of the glass doors, should say Emerson Stafford. His son is Lee Stafford, the dude that introduced me to the city. those are my friends cousins, cool peeps.

-T

Wow, way to put your connects on blast. Let's go to Fell and Steiner in the city, find the building that says "Bar Exam School", find this rich guy Emerson Stafford, and then hit up his son Lee Stafford, say we know his homie Sam, and then jack him for all his ridiculous money. Sounds like a plan for the homies. I'll give my boys a heads up.

Your friend Sam and Lee Stafford ought to give you a whoopin for all that.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2007, 01:37:39 PM »

the clubs is just growers man, so it's still all about the grower.

LMAO at this faggot, LA has garbage green weed.  the bay on the other hand, has beautiful purple, i just had some god's gift purple this morning, it looked like some shit you LA niggas would NEVER be able to see.  The Bay = Greatest weed on earth.    8)

I've had amazing god's gift too, I've spent alot of time in the Bay and LA man, we have the same stuff, trust. I have access to cananabis clubs, to frisco, to growers in Long beach trust it's all about the grower and that's indoor and it could be good anywhere because of that. The Bay and LA are just insanely liberal cultures so there's alot of cool people growing. and that's on top of the great climate for outdoor.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2007, 01:39:21 PM »

You sound like a 10 year old kid, man, shut up..."MAN, YOU LA NIGGAZ CAN NEVER SEE THIS PURPLE!"...All excited over your weed and shit. LOL...What don't you get about LA getting the dankest of the bay imported along with imports from many other locations AND the dank shit grown here as well...For you to claim "LA has garbage green weed" is just about as dumb as you being a 510 CUTTHOAT from Pakistan...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2007, 01:41:06 PM »

-T

Wow, way to put your connects on blast. Let's go to Fell and Steiner in the city, find the building that says "Bar Exam School", find this rich guy Emerson Stafford, and then hit up his son Lee Stafford, say we know his homie Sam, and then jack him for all his ridiculous money. Sounds like a plan for the homies. I'll give my boys a heads up.

Your friend Sam and Lee Stafford ought to give you a whoopin for all that.

yeah all these norwegians, germans, and other random ass europeans are gonna do just that. and the CA peeps that are here know that they'd be wiser to maintain a good connection than to jack them.

where are you at, now that it comes up?

NIK, you sound just as dumb as him saying LA is danker. They are equally dank, I've been to both places alot, Had cannabis club and street weed from both  and other parts of CA.....CALIFORNIA AS A WHOLE STAYS DANK.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2007, 01:42:21 PM »
^^I never said LA is danker. We do get way more imports though...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2007, 01:44:15 PM »
Here's the big secret.. most people that get their lil pass to grow for clubs in the bay also export to the street on the side, so you'll never know what's what, you can act like a weediologist and act like you know all you want. Alot of dealers from Southern Cali import they shit from out here because of the quality, period. THC levels out here stay the highest. I used to fuck with cats that would push off a pound of GP for 3000 to me but charge chinese triad muthafucaz from LA 4800 a pop, and they copped in dozens monthly. Stupid money's involved if you got the plug and know how to do it right. It just became too messy for me though. Now thizz is where the real money's at, but that don't need to be discusssed bwahahaa

there's alot of money in stimulants, they're addictive like coke and meth. dirty drug after a while though. i did E about 10 times now it kinda grosses me a bit, too taxing on the body.

and NIK, we do get alot of imports....from the bay, we have the same shit but they have more of it and cheaper.

and yay area- You do get better prices on the dank, more of it comes from the bay cause it's a chiller place legal-wise hats off to you BUT trust that there's no dank you see that we don't.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2007, 01:51:02 PM »
Have you been reading what I've been saying? I know the bay gets dank shit for cheaper and I know that we get a lot of our shit from them, I've also known my share of pushers... But I'm talking about imports from Amsterdam, Canada, Hawaii, Florida, etc..Those come straight here. The bay has the danker shit grown there for cheaper prices, we have a wider variety from across the globe...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2007, 01:55:55 PM »
Have you been reading what I've been saying? I know the bay gets dank shit for cheaper and I know that we get a lot of our shit from them, I've also known my share of pushers... But I'm talking about imports from Amsterdam, Canada, Hawaii, Florida, etc..Those come straight here. The bay has the danker shit grown there for cheaper prices, we have a wider variety from across the globe...PeACe
can't think of any reason they wouldn't get imports too...i don't think that much of our weed is imported...I think the seeds are from other places (afghanistan trainwreck, hindu kush, the shit they make morrocan pollen hash and nepal style oil out of) but Frisco gets those seeds too. Cali is dank.

and you're right, I DID neglect some of the content of what you said cause you were just goin' all hard on dissing dude saying he was stupid and a 10 year old. I defend you when people say that shit about you too, I just don't think putting each other down is cool so yeah that distracted me from some of what you said but I see where you're both coming from cause all though I will always rep Southern Cali (where I'm froooooom), I left my motherfuckin' heart in San Fran.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2007, 02:01:07 PM »
can't think of any reason they wouldn't get imports too...i don't think that much of our weed is imported...I think the seeds are from other places (afghanistan trainwreck, hindu kush, the shit they make morrocan pollen hash and nepal style oil out of) but Frisco gets those seeds too. Cali is dank.

and you're right, I DID neglect some of the content of what you said cause you were just goin' all hard on dissing dude saying he was stupid and a 10 year old. I defend you when people say that shit about you too, I just don't think putting each other down is cool so yeah that distracted me from some of what you said but I see where you're both coming from cause all though I will always rep Southern Cali (where I'm froooooom), I left my motherfuckin' heart in San Fran.

-T

Pause for a sec. go back and read, and see who started with the personal insults...Dude was talking about how WE'RE stupid for thinking we have shit that's as dank as in the bay out here. Southern Cali's demand for weed is higher, which is why we get more imports from more places. The bay has the dank shit that originates from there. Not saying they don't get imports, but we get more shit from all different locations...The bay is just ONE of our connects, LA (and ESPECIALLY the valley) is more populated with weedheads than you think...PeACe