Author Topic: Where is Rakim - This is Ridiculous  (Read 190 times)

rakim

• Lil Geezy
Where is Rakim - This is Ridiculous
« on: January 30, 2007, 08:53:10 AM »
It's been seven years since the Master and a whole lot of promises not kept. I may be Rakims must loyal and biggest fan but damn this is rediculous. When will his promise to drop an album ever happen. How much patience shuld we have? Does anyone know? I've heard him say at least 4 times that an album was forthcoming but no haps. How long does it take the get a deal down or put together a classic. You've got raggers dropping album every year or every other year, I know that must of those album are bullshit music but damn. Rakim is the greatest but he's getting o younger (39) and he's wasting precious time trying to get the right deal. He's had many oppertunities to drop while he had some light but he didn't. I went to his concert in Chicago and was sadden at the fact that we as fans will never get what we deserve as far as Rakim music. What i'm saying is that Rakim could have given us so much more since the Eric B era.

The 18th Letter

Re: Where is Rakim - This is Ridiculous
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 08:59:56 AM »
If you didn't know already, he got the Seventh Seal album planned to drop this spring or summer, his first singel will be It's Nothing which was performed on the Hip-Hop Honours

ABN

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 09:02:06 AM »
If you didn't know already, he got the Seventh Seal album planned to drop this spring or summer, his first singel will be It's Nothing which was performed on the Hip-Hop Honours
he´s planned to drop the album for 5 years so that date aint gonna stick. i just think Ra´s scared coz he knows that he´s not as good as he used to be. and if he drops another weak album it´ll tarnish his legacy.

everlast1986

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 09:22:34 AM »
I thought 'The Master' and 'The 18th Letter' were both very solid albums. Maybe the wait will turn out to be a good thing.

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 12:36:08 AM »
I thought 'The Master' and 'The 18th Letter' were both very solid albums. Maybe the wait will turn out to be a good thing.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 05:37:13 AM »
Imagine if Rakim, Dr. Dre and Raekwon will all drop their album this year...
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.