Author Topic: Rofl, 50s on HOT 97 right now and Styles P called in  (Read 5868 times)

The Watcher

Re: Rofl, 50s on HOT 97 right now and Styles P called in
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2007, 05:28:16 PM »
50 shoulded said 'u mad?' before Cam got cut off
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2007, 05:41:38 PM »
lol, -1 for dissin killa

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2007, 06:24:08 PM »

+1 for the joke.   8)
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2007, 06:24:52 PM »
This ain't TTK address SGV's arguments and not mine.
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

SGV

« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2007, 07:38:44 PM »

do you really think banks is gettin .03 on g-unit? 50 already told cam, if you want to talk like that banks made more money.

I wouldn't doubt it. C'mon, think about the people that need to eat off his album first. Be honest with yourself, Jimmy Iovine and Fifty are looking to eat the most off those albums. Average album goes for about $12.99. Half of that is going back to Iovine and Interscope and at least half of that will be going to 50. That leaves about $3, but we all know artists on Majors aren't eating that well off of their album sales, so Banks MIGHT see about half of that and that's reaching. Keep in mind, Banks was NOT an artist that Interscope went out and signed. He came along with 50. Yes, his label is "G-Unit" but the people signing the checks is Interscop. I don't think they'd give him all that money when he's not even producing huge numbers. So, yes, I do think he gets around $.03 an album. Of course it could be more, but the point is, he's getting cents.

Artists don't just make money from cd's nomore this days, you think Koch buys at much shows for their artists as Interscope does? Banks been on tour non stop for the last 3 years... You think the advance is the same amount of money? You think Diplomats gives you movies, clothing, a oppurturnity to start your own label and all that shit like every artist on G-Unit gets? Yayo, Buck, Spider, Hot Rod, Mobb Deep, they all got their own label, they get G-Unit clothes and all got clothes/shoes out themself, they doin' movies all that shit, get cars, get houses all that.. even when they're in jail...

We're not taking Concerts though. We're talking album sales. But if you want to take it that route, fine. Interscope can and will book huge tours, not for Lloyd Banks though. They'll book big tours for Eminem and 50, cuz well, it's Em and 50. Let's say Banks toured the states on his own, he'll never do a venue bigger than the House Of Blues. That's the same thing an artist on Koch could do. Don't front. Can the Dips give you Movies? Yes. Clothing? Of course! They have clothing stores. An oppurtunity to start your own label? Of course dude! Are you serious? They got deals on Warner Bros., Def Jam and Koch, how could they NOT get someone a label deal there? Don't kid yourself now. LMAO @ All those cats have their own label. You're delusional if you think Banks, Spider and Hot Rod have a label where they do day to day business. They get imprints. Their "label" is just a stamp. And you're right, they do get cars, houses and shit, but guess what that is? That's their way of getting paid.

Diplomats have enough money to fund their movies, videos, cds and what have you on their own. Banks, Yayo, Hot Rod, Buck, Spider... None of these cats can say the same. Take the deals from Warner Bros and Def Jam away, Diplomats can and will survive on Koch, because they're making enough money to stay a float. Banks, Buck, Yayo and Mobb Deep probably never even recooped off their albums... Sad.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2007, 07:51:38 PM »
Dipset shits all over Gunit

The Best of 3 Worlds

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2007, 02:43:49 AM »
lol its funny how most of yall get sensitive over these conversations and start defending them n shit.. ;D

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2007, 12:25:54 PM »
Dipset shits all over Gunit

They both have there good and bad points. I wouldnt say Dipset shits on G-Unit, or the other way around.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2007, 12:30:50 PM »
lol its funny how most of yall get sensitive over these conversations and start defending them n shit.. ;D

No its funny how I took 1 look at your sig and completely forgot what this topic was about.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Pizzle

« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2007, 12:31:50 PM »
Cam'Ron fell the fuck off and he has the nerve to ask 50 that? For those who think this is turning into a beef, its already over.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2007, 01:16:35 PM »

is there an affiliation between Interscope and Koch? if not 50 cent is speaking shit saying he could even theoretically get Camron shut down at Koch

Pizzle

« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2007, 01:19:00 PM »
anyone can get Cam'Ron shut down anywhere for acting like a little boy

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2007, 03:23:08 PM »
:sleep: You have no idea how much i don't give a fuck about this.....only read the 1st 2 post.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 03:26:10 PM by Please get rid of Smush, NOW!!!!! »

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2007, 03:58:30 PM »
I like how 50 said 300,000 with no hesitation when Cam asked how much Banks sold LOL, 50 stays shitting on Banks, and then 50 tries to back it up by saying that Banks has more money than Jones, you could tell 50 is not happy with Banks sales

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2007, 08:10:02 PM »
latest version of the link?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram