Author Topic: Dipset is gonna shut 50 Cent down.  (Read 743 times)

Lake Titicaca

Dipset is gonna shut 50 Cent down.
« on: February 01, 2007, 07:11:12 PM »
My prediction for 2007.

His next album will not do more than 2 Million after Cam is done with him.

Calls J.R. Writer on the cell :raisetheroof:

PsychoToons5150

• Lil Geezy
Re: Dipset is gonna shut 50 Cent down.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 07:33:15 PM »
I have been waiting for so long to say this espically on this forum but let me say this loud and crystal clear. FUCK THE DIPSHITS. The only person with the dipset that I like is Juelz other then that they all suck. Cam lost his credibility when he started wearing fucking pink. You are a fucking man not a bitch no man in his right mind wears pink what the fuck is wrong with you and Jim Jones what kind of a nigga names themselfs after a ex cult leader that killed people and children by making them drink poisoned kool aid and hes a fake ass wanna be blood. now that I have that out of my system I feel better. and for whoever said dipshits are gonna shut 50 down please Stay off his dick im not a big 50 cent fan but I would rather hear him over the dipshits any day of the week :baseballbat:

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 07:37:25 PM »
I have been waiting for so long to say this espically on this forum but let me say this loud and crystal clear. FUCK THE DIPSHITS. The only person with the dipset that I like is Juelz other then that they all suck. Cam lost his credibility when he started wearing fucking pink. You are a fucking man not a bitch no man in his right mind wears pink what the fuck is wrong with you and Jim Jones what kind of a nigga names themselfs after a ex cult leader that killed people and children by making them drink poisoned kool aid and hes a fake ass wanna be blood. now that I have that out of my system I feel better. and for whoever said dipshits are gonna shut 50 down please Stay off his dick im not a big 50 cent fan but I would rather hear him over the dipshits any day of the week :baseballbat:
u-mad doggie

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 07:38:10 PM »

You feel better now ?

PsychoToons5150

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 07:49:08 PM »
Im not mad just being honest.  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 08:18:59 PM »
Im not mad just being honest.  8)
I give you a month or two before you change your mind. Don't worry though, you wouldn't be the first to hate ont hem and then love em, no homo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 08:57:54 PM »
i love dipset, 40 cal's my favorite upcoming NY artist and i fuck with everything from confessions of fire to dip immunity etc., but on the real, for real for real, the diplomats do not want it with g-unit. 50 cent has too much influence in the industry and cam's getting ahead of himself. in fact, yall gonn hate this, but this could help gunit out a lot. they need a spark to get back big on the mainstream level, and 50's got that spark right in front of him now. its not even his fault either, so itll be a lot harder to hate on him for competin, if he does.

just keepin it real, no hate for either side.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 09:03:43 PM »
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 07:16:34 AM »
yet even more

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 07:34:54 AM »
Thanks for bumping my thread  ;)

Chief

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 07:38:40 AM »
i guess i was wrong that the gimmick is over...................

d-nice

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2007, 08:09:53 AM »
And LOL 50 taking pretty much all the credit for the sales of Re-Up. I thought that album was a Eminem project. And a whole 5k more than Game. Wow. Like putting Eminem's name on the project did not make it sell either. The whole Cam thing I think Cam was making some good points but he let his emotions get the better of him.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2007, 09:20:03 AM »
it would be a good battle

G-Unit vs. Dipset

Chief

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2007, 09:25:30 AM »
And LOL 50 taking pretty much all the credit for the sales of Re-Up. I thought that album was a Eminem project. And a whole 5k more than Game. Wow. Like putting Eminem's name on the project did not make it sell either. The whole Cam thing I think Cam was making some good points but he let his emotions get the better of him.

cam didn't make a point. 50 gave props to jimmy and said prodigy wanted a deal on Koch...

d-nice

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2007, 10:06:42 AM »

cam didn't make a point. 50 gave props to jimmy and said prodigy wanted a deal on Koch...

Ok. Cam sounded like he was going to make a good point.  ;D I thought it was funny that the same company 50 openly disses is the same one Prodigy is going to drop solo albums on. But it's not like Interscope was going to put it out anyway.