Author Topic: Dipset is gonna shut 50 Cent down.  (Read 715 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Dipset is gonna shut 50 Cent down.
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 10:53:53 AM »
DIPSET BITCH!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 11:40:51 AM »
I have been waiting for so long to say this espically on this forum but let me say this loud and crystal clear. FUCK THE DIPSHITS. The only person with the dipset that I like is Juelz other then that they all suck. Cam lost his credibility when he started wearing fucking pink. You are a fucking man not a bitch no man in his right mind wears pink what the fuck is wrong with you and Jim Jones what kind of a nigga names themselfs after a ex cult leader that killed people and children by making them drink poisoned kool aid and hes a fake ass wanna be blood. now that I have that out of my system I feel better. and for whoever said dipshits are gonna shut 50 down please Stay off his dick im not a big 50 cent fan but I would rather hear him over the dipshits any day of the week :baseballbat:
wearing pink does not affect someones rapping ability and how can u say camron doesnt have ability?? have u heard Children of The Corn? Confessions of Fire??

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 12:17:26 PM »
I have been waiting for so long to say this espically on this forum but let me say this loud and crystal clear. FUCK THE DIPSHITS. The only person with the dipset that I like is Juelz other then that they all suck. Cam lost his credibility when he started wearing fucking pink. You are a fucking man not a bitch no man in his right mind wears pink what the fuck is wrong with you and Jim Jones what kind of a nigga names themselfs after a ex cult leader that killed people and children by making them drink poisoned kool aid and hes a fake ass wanna be blood. now that I have that out of my system I feel better. and for whoever said dipshits are gonna shut 50 down please Stay off his dick im not a big 50 cent fan but I would rather hear him over the dipshits any day of the week :baseballbat:
wearing pink does not affect someones rapping ability and how can u say camron doesnt have ability?? have u heard Children of The Corn? Confessions of Fire??

cam's cool, but youre not makiin any point by talkin about confessions of fire or children of corn. that shit came out near 10 years ago.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 02:16:56 PM »
You dipset fans are fucking retards. Its ok to be fans, but you guys are straight up morons.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 02:58:32 PM »
no they're not
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Chief

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2007, 03:56:38 PM »
You dipset fans are fucking retards. Its ok to be fans, but you guys are straight up morons.

it's because they're not fans. 'it's the movement'.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 04:11:56 PM »
*bumps get em girls pt. 2 at maximum volume out of window*

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2007, 04:46:26 PM »

U aint saying anything,  I love how everyone hates the set without making any real point.  Its more than music, Its a movement and Gunit cant topple it ya heard!

A!!

The King = Kufi Category

-KIDRENEGADE-

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2007, 06:07:15 PM »
^ I like Dipset, I just don't like how you guys glorify them. Their good rappers! Their not gods though, and the whole "if this rapper got beef with dipset, he must suck" is annoying.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2007, 06:53:48 PM »
^ I like Dipset, I just don't like how you guys glorify them. Their good rappers! Their not gods though, and the whole "if this rapper got beef with dipset, he must suck" is annoying.
Not every dipset fan glorifies them as if they were gods, I'ma fan of Dipset but I dont consider them the best in the game past, present, or future.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2007, 07:57:13 PM »

cam's cool, but youre not makiin any point by talkin about confessions of fire or children of corn. that shit came out near 10 years ago.
no one loses there rapping ability....

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2007, 07:58:21 PM »
^keep tellin yourself that

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2007, 08:27:11 PM »
dipset is a movement getting stronger everyday!

The Best of 3 Worlds

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2007, 12:33:11 AM »
dipset is a movement getting stronger everyday!

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2007, 12:39:22 AM »
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS???????????????????????????
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE