Author Topic: is california weed that great?  (Read 733 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: is california weed that great?
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2007, 02:03:45 PM »
Have you been reading what I've been saying? I know the bay gets dank shit for cheaper and I know that we get a lot of our shit from them, I've also known my share of pushers... But I'm talking about imports from Amsterdam, Canada, Hawaii, Florida, etc..Those come straight here. The bay has the danker shit grown there for cheaper prices, we have a wider variety from across the globe...PeACe
can't think of any reason they wouldn't get imports too...i don't think that much of our weed is imported...I think the seeds are from other places (afghanistan trainwreck, hindu kush, the shit they make morrocan pollen hash and nepal style oil out of) but Frisco gets those seeds too. Cali is dank.

and you're right, I DID neglect some of the content of what you said cause you were just goin' all hard on dissing dude saying he was stupid and a 10 year old. I defend you when people say that shit about you too, I just don't think putting each other down is cool so yeah that distracted me from some of what you said but I see where you're both coming from cause all though I will always rep Southern Cali (where I'm froooooom), I left my motherfuckin' heart in San Fran.

-T

Pause for a sec. go back and read, and see who started with the personal insults...Dude was talking about how WE'RE stupid for thinking we have shit that's as dank as in the bay out here. Southern Cali's demand for weed is higher, which is why we get more imports from more places. The bay has the dank shit that originates from there. Not saying they don't get imports, but we get more shit from all different locations...The bay is just ONE of our connects, LA (and ESPECIALLY the valley) is more populated with weedheads than you think...PeACe

he did start it, but do like Jesus you know? turn the other cheek, be the bigger man. I'll defend myself when people diss but I try to do it with arguments as opposed to what they're dissing me with but you know you're my homey, I'll just always say my bit.

anyway, there is RIDICULOUS demand for herb in SO Cal, but everyone I met in Nor Cal was a stoner too....Cali Iz Active all over.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2007, 02:10:51 PM »
Have you been reading what I've been saying? I know the bay gets dank shit for cheaper and I know that we get a lot of our shit from them, I've also known my share of pushers... But I'm talking about imports from Amsterdam, Canada, Hawaii, Florida, etc..Those come straight here. The bay has the danker shit grown there for cheaper prices, we have a wider variety from across the globe...PeACe
can't think of any reason they wouldn't get imports too...i don't think that much of our weed is imported...I think the seeds are from other places (afghanistan trainwreck, hindu kush, the shit they make morrocan pollen hash and nepal style oil out of) but Frisco gets those seeds too. Cali is dank.

and you're right, I DID neglect some of the content of what you said cause you were just goin' all hard on dissing dude saying he was stupid and a 10 year old. I defend you when people say that shit about you too, I just don't think putting each other down is cool so yeah that distracted me from some of what you said but I see where you're both coming from cause all though I will always rep Southern Cali (where I'm froooooom), I left my motherfuckin' heart in San Fran.

-T

Pause for a sec. go back and read, and see who started with the personal insults...Dude was talking about how WE'RE stupid for thinking we have shit that's as dank as in the bay out here. Southern Cali's demand for weed is higher, which is why we get more imports from more places. The bay has the dank shit that originates from there. Not saying they don't get imports, but we get more shit from all different locations...The bay is just ONE of our connects, LA (and ESPECIALLY the valley) is more populated with weedheads than you think...PeACe

he did start it, but do like Jesus you know? turn the other cheek, be the bigger man. I'll defend myself when people diss but I try to do it with arguments as opposed to what they're dissing me with but you know you're my homey, I'll just always say my bit.

anyway, there is RIDICULOUS demand for herb in SO Cal, but everyone I met in Nor Cal was a stoner too....Cali Iz Active all over.

-T

True...But think about how much more populated LA is. We (along with New York) are pretty much the main cities in the whole world...

And I wouldn't say that to just anyone. 510 CUTTHOAT really is a dumbass who acts like a little child on these forums...Notice his opening line, how can I NOT say he sounds like he's 10? I say what I feel, and I feel like he's a 10 year old kid who thinks he's a CUTTHOAT G with "the best weed that LA niggaz can NEVER see"...LOL

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2007, 02:20:23 PM »

-T

-T

True...But think about how much more populated LA is. We (along with New York) are pretty much the main cities in the whole world...

And I wouldn't say that to just anyone. 510 CUTTHOAT really is a dumbass who acts like a little child on these forums...Notice his opening line, how can I NOT say he sounds like he's 10? I say what I feel, and I feel like he's a 10 year old kid who thinks he's a CUTTHOAT G with "the best weed that LA niggaz can NEVER see"...LOL

I can see why he thought that, before I got out a little more I thought my friends in Long Beach had the only shit that was that bomb period, I still think their shit is the fuck UP there but I know now that other people in other places have danky dank too. Weed's a plant, mofo's grow it. He wasn't being malicious, that's just what he knew of. I see how his braggadocio could be grating, but you gotta spend time in the Bay and see the way that swagger it. Mac Dre's a good example, he's an asshole but he's dope. You just gotta accept that about Bay cats, in So Cal we don't have all the drugged out liberals (we have way more catholic mexicans and rich white Christians in rancho cucamonga like next friday by where I live in Fontana) that the bay has where you can just be a crazy ass person and it's accepted. In LA we gotta be more down to earth lest we deal with the cops (who are worse in so cal than no cal) and LA criminals (LA has bloods and crips, mac dre's gang was called 'the romper room gang' and they robbed pizza parlors lmao, a lot more hippie up there). If crips were growin' dreads and takin shrooms, they would be rompin' instead of stompin too ha.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2007, 02:52:54 PM »
^^^  your trippin homie, the bay has a lot more love for its own people, but dont get it twisted, if you end up on the wrong block, you'll get your head blown off.  same goes for LA, but in LA, you niggas never goto compton, but us bay niggas are in Oakland every damn day, and we got homies that are from the block, so it's a lot more communal over here.  also, our weed is passed thru the whole bay cause everyone is connected to someone who's selling the good dank, so that makes the bay unique, where ever you are, you can get grand daddy purple, but you LA niggas have stress most of the time, and it's harder to find good weed then it is in the bay.   8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2007, 02:55:55 PM »
^^^  your trippin homie, the bay has a lot more love for its own people, but dont get it twisted, if you end up on the wrong block, you'll get your head blown off.  same goes for LA, but in LA, you niggas never goto compton, but us bay niggas are in Oakland every damn day, and we got homies that are from the block, so it's a lot more communal over here.  also, our weed is passed thru the whole bay cause everyone is connected to someone who's selling the good dank, so that makes the bay unique, where ever you are, you can get grand daddy purple, but you LA niggas have stress most of the time, and it's harder to find good weed then it is in the bay.   8)

Uh....I can't even find stress man. I'm saying it's equal and that's an objective assessment. and not only do I have a half ounce of granddaddy purple as we speak, I can get more at will. Or for an extra few bucks I can get some amethyst which is better than GDP from Huntington beach or Long Beach.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Chief

« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2007, 04:07:05 PM »
you dumb fucks, the topic is if CALI weed is that great... why turn it into the bay vs. so cal.... it's all california isn't it?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2007, 04:31:24 PM »
you dumb fucks, the topic is if CALI weed is that great... why turn it into the bay vs. so cal.... it's all california isn't it?

that's what I've been saying, I think all of CA is equally dank.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Chief

« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2007, 04:38:18 PM »

that's what I've been saying, I think all of CA is equally dank.

-T

man, fuck you.  ;D

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2007, 04:40:47 PM »
Hah, +1

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Chief

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2007, 04:43:46 PM »
inexpected.... +1