Author Topic: D-Wade gets 24!  (Read 620 times)

rik

Re: D-Wade gets 24!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 02:53:07 PM »
Something needs to be done about this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 04:13:02 PM »
Lol Nicholas, one day you too will be level headed enough to give credit to those who you don't care for. And if you would've actually taken the time to read what I said instead of just babbling because I said something positive about Wade, you would've noticed I said he would be my mvp IF Miami had a winning record. Do they have a winning record? No. Well then obviously I wouldn't give him my vote. Geez.

Wade is not an MVP caliber player.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 07:39:44 PM »
Wade Sucks? thats obsurd, he may be overated but he doesnt BY ANY MEANS SUCK

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 08:03:51 PM »
Wade Sucks? thats obsurd, he may be overated but he doesnt BY ANY MEANS SUCK

Congratulations. You just earned yourself a pointless lecture from lil Nicky.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2007, 07:05:23 PM »
He sucks compared to MVP caliber players. Of course no one in the NBA actually sucks, but they can suck in correlation to who they're being compared to. LOL@not understanding that. And still LMFAO@Baby G's MVP. :-X

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2007, 07:06:52 PM »
My God what a crybaby.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2007, 07:09:52 PM »
You're actually crying? LOL

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2007, 07:25:55 PM »
Funny.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 05:18:47 PM »
He sucks compared to MVP caliber players. Of course no one in the NBA actually sucks, but they can suck in correlation to who they're being compared to. LOL@not understanding that. And still LMFAO@Baby G's MVP. :-X

im not stupid doggy. Of course he isnt in Kobe's League. But he is defintly a top 15 NBA player.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 07:01:37 PM »
LOL @ NIK crying and getting mad over Baby G's opinion on Wade being MVP.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 10:36:48 PM »

im not stupid doggy. Of course he isnt in Kobe's League. But he is defintly a top 15 NBA player.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2007, 11:39:22 PM »
LOL @ NIK crying and getting mad over Baby G's opinion on Wade being MVP.

I'm not crying, just saying it's stupid. You'd realize how retarded it was if you knew anything about basketball.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 11:32:57 AM »
You still haven't proved how its stupid. If Miami had a winning record and Wade was putting up the same numbers PLEASE explain how he isn't a legit canidate...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 11:39:47 AM »
You still haven't proved how its stupid. If Miami had a winning record and Wade was putting up the same numbers PLEASE explain how he isn't a legit canidate...

He's not HALF as good as Kobe...That on its own should be enough reason. LMAO, I can't believe YOU are arguing this after all the shit you've talked about Wade...When was the last time we had an MVP who averaged more free-throws made than field-goals made?...NEVER! That would be more sickening than your basketball related opinions...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 11:51:53 AM »
Your man crush on Kobe has nothing to do with the numbers he's putting up. Yes we all know the refs love helping boost his ppg, but he's also averaging 5 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals, and 1 block. Stop being a groupie for 35 seconds and just admit he's a canidate.