Author Topic: Paris hilton caught using the N-Word again!!!  (Read 815 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Paris hilton caught using the N-Word again!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2007, 12:06:39 AM »
not comparing the two situations, just changing the subject to something I find more interesting LOL

was it on the infinite album or what?
-T

lol

Naw it was even earlier than that on some early 90s album he made. I've listened to Infinite from front to back and I never heard him say it.

I kinda remember reading it was like him and proof hanging out recording or some shit, like a really out of context recording.

-T

Yeah it was a diss to one of Em's ex-girlfriends who was black.

wha? link?

-T

Racist tapes

In the midst of the Benzino-Eminem beef, Benzino found two tapes of a young Eminem rapping what could have been believed to be racist. Among the two songs, Eminem said, "I don't like that nigger shit" and also that "black girls only want your money." As soon as the songs became public, Eminem immediately released an apology for the controversial songs. Eminem would again apologize for the lyrics in the song "Yellow Brick Road" off his album Encore. Eminem tried to explain how the songs came to being made in that the first song was him trying to sound "whack." The second he said he did after a bad breakup with a girlfriend who was black.

"But I've heard people say they've heard a tape, and it ain't that bad, but it was I singled out a whole race, and for that I apologize, I was wrong, 'cause no matter what colour a girl is she still a soul.."

Immediately after the release of Eminem's first apology, Def Jam CEO Russell Simmons came out in accepting Eminem's apology and since then, with the exception of Benzino, other rappers have mostly forgotten or simply dropped the issue. It is also noted that Eminem himself grew up in an African American Detroit area, and thus would lack the notion that he would have some sort of racist sentiment against blacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminem

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2007, 12:10:46 AM »
Give me one thing that Paris did that's worth starting a topic about and maybe I'll care.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2007, 12:40:18 AM »
Whoopty doo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2007, 07:46:06 AM »
If you want people to stop saying nigger then you have to stop rappers using it, otherwise how can you tell the difference between the racists and people who think they're 'down'.

good statement

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2007, 11:46:45 AM »
I didn't know she said it before and was caught...aren't there recordings of Eminem saying it WAY back in the day like in the mid to late 90's in detroit?
-T

Yeah but he is from the ghetto of Detroit. He's been there since day one. That doesn't make it right, but all Paris knows is Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue and she drops the n-bomb like she came from that background. She's just a stupid whore, nothing more.

Lol so Eminem can say it because he's from "the ghetto of Detroit"? And he's actually from Missouri.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004896/

Paris is still my baby  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Pizzle

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2007, 12:10:40 PM »
I'd shit on Paris Hilton literally. Not for sexual purposes. I would shit on her because she deserves a big shit drooping all over her.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2007, 01:52:21 PM »
LOL @ if you're from the hood you can say "nigga". Some of y'all seriously make me giggle like a school girl that just got a gust of wind blown up her skirt, no homo.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2007, 01:58:30 PM »
LOL @ if you're from the hood you can say "nigga". Some of y'all seriously make me giggle like a school girl that just got a gust of wind blown up her skirt, no homo.
white people......
anyway, ya'll see the other movies, Pics from the site?
www.parisexposed.com
and
http://www.wwtdd.com/index.phtml?t=PARIS+HILTON

Shows them snorting a KILO of coke off some one dude

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2007, 04:06:05 PM »
every white person i know has said nigga or nigger at one point

herpes

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2007, 04:35:24 PM »
can the mods do there job and move this trash... but on the real... this pic with her sister is pretty hot lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2007, 05:05:49 PM »
I like the ones who say they've never said nigga/er though. They also make me giggle more.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Diabolical

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2007, 07:22:56 PM »
I think the other girl is Britney Spears.

Get outta here?!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2007, 02:23:55 PM »
I didn't know she said it before and was caught...aren't there recordings of Eminem saying it WAY back in the day like in the mid to late 90's in detroit?
-T

Yeah but he is from the ghetto of Detroit. He's been there since day one. That doesn't make it right, but all Paris knows is Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue and she drops the n-bomb like she came from that background. She's just a stupid whore, nothing more.

Lol so Eminem can say it because he's from "the ghetto of Detroit"? And he's actually from Missouri.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004896/

Paris is still my baby  ;D

::) For those illiterate people on here, I said "that doesn't make it right". And I don't give a fuck where Eminem was born. He grew up in Detroit.

Sik honestly, if you had to choose, would you rather hear the n-bomb dropped from Eminem or Paris? Someone who has actually been there, or someone who knows nothing of black culture?

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2007, 05:29:23 PM »
Everybody alive uses the word Nigger.  She also said Faggot which is another derogatory word to throw at somebody, but nobody mentioned it.... why is that? 

... because the word Nigger is considered the sole property of african americans, and they're the only ones who get offended when it's used.  Gay people don't call themselves faggots, so when someone says faggot only the smallest minority are even offended, the rest just see it as a word.  Why isn't the naacp speaking out in defense of it's homosexual black constituents? LOL. 

Black people are all hung up on it but yet call each other niggers all the time.  what's the problem?  The black people I know like being called niggers, I call them niggers all the time, that's what us niggers do with each other, nigger. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2007, 05:31:40 PM »
-T

You're the most idiotic motherfucker ever.  Lemme bounce your logic; Em can 'almost' say it and it's more understandable because he's lived around niggers more than Paris has... right?  LOL Think about what you're saying, it's hilarious.

Paris has probably had nigger hair dressers and shit for years, what's the problem?