Author Topic: Dreamz & Meech Wells "In A Stretched Out Limousine"(w/Kokane/SportyLoco/Shadow)  (Read 1393 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
HOT! PEEP THIS NOW!

http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/index2.shtml

Audio

Dreamz - In My Stretched Out Limousine (Feat. Kokane, Shadow & Sporty Loco)

Dreamz & Meech Wells "In A Stretched Out Limousine" - February 2, 2007 By : Rud

Today we have an update regarding another up and coming talent, a Chicano artist called Dreamz. Dreamz has been raised all across LA and the San Fernando Valley also known as the 818.

Having discovered his talent during his midteens Dreamz went on to write and record his first home made mixtape which created enough of a local buzz to warrant a call from a studio in Glendale called Back Room Entertainment, this led him to record his debut single "Free My Mind" a single that landed him the chance to meet with an A&R.

Mrs. Katie Martin, who worked for Arista Records, took him to meet the A&R's of both Interscope and Capital Records. Dreamz played them his single and rapped live for them in their office. Interscope took an instant interest and asked Dreamz to return when he had more material to take it further.

It took Dreamz longer than he anticipated to package up the right music material and by the time Dreamz was 20 had linked up with a producer named DJ Sativa and started his own project independently. The offers then came in over the next few years one where he had an option to ghostwrite material, another from Sony that would've meant recording material in spanish and another where he was offered a distribution deal through Universal Records, but Dreamz became incarcerated in the LA County Jail and lost contact.

Now at age 26 he has finished his third Independent album "Together We Rise" with Producer 2 Swift and AG Above Ground Entertainment and is now working on a mix-tape with multi-platnum producer Meech Wells and In A Zone Productions in conjunction with DJ Warrior (Cali Untouchables).

We have the first track from that upcoming release called "In My Stretched Out Limousine" for download below which features production from Meech Wells as well as appearances from Kokane, Shadow and Sporty Loco, the latter of whom recently signed to Warner Bros Records.

Dreamz - In My Stretched Out Limousine (Feat. Kokane, Shadow & Sporty Loco)

We are certain you will enjoy the new track and as such will be keeping you up to date with Dreamz and his new project with Meech Wells and DJ Warrior over the coming months; stay tuned to dubcnn.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 01:46:20 PM by Rud »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

~Lucien~

It's not on the main page Rud

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
it is, was just moving some stuff around ;)

BENEExBLANKO

• Lil Geezy
dayummm the track is hott..... keep commin with the fire.. lookin forward for the mistape.. dont sleep on the new WEST COAST DON JUAN ~ DREAMZ

MEECH WELLS

WATCH OUT THE BLACK AND THE BROWN ON THE SAME TEAM WEST COAST STYLE FIRE!
NEW WEST HONCHO

cota

• Lil Geezy
this shit is off the hook homie big ups to meech and my homeboy dreamz throw yo dubbz up

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
HOLY SHIT, 200+ views in a few hours and FIVE REPLIES?! GET OUTTA HERE...FEEDBACK!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm always lovin the Meech production, but to be very honest I am just not feeling this song much at all. Not tryin to hate or nothin, but this was as let down to me :(

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
It's all good gee. No hard feelings, but thanks for the feed back. Were still going to do our thang Gee.. one!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's all good gee. No hard feelings, but thanks for the feed back. Were still going to do our thang Gee.. one!!
No doubt. Keep doin ya thing! Much appreciated!

locasmoka

I am lovin this song!   Its already bumpin on my myspace page!  Keep up the good work....  Also check out www.chicanorapriders.com see dreamz on the front page with Meech Wells.

bigwow247

• Lil Geezy
This shit is with the business. It's hot, Good work keep it Gangsta. Hit me up anytime. Peace

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im really diggin this track just checked and i got on repeat, you did it again meech

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
its got that nice cali sound

MEECH WELLS

GLAD YALL FUCKIN WIT IT THIS IS FOR THT BLACK AND THA BROWN PROPS WEST THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
NEW WEST HONCHO