Author Topic: Dreamz & Meech Wells "In A Stretched Out Limousine"(w/Kokane/SportyLoco/Shadow)  (Read 1394 times)

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
Got any more slapperz for us?  I wanna hear more.  What you got, meng?

Oh yeah!! we got some more slapperz for you just stay tuned. We will definetly keep you updated... ducnn baby!! thats what it's all about!!... Giving you the exclusives. You hear that Meech!! They want more! Let's give it to them.. Much Love 

kevlar

• 'G'

+1 for saying slappers, you like Mac Dre?

-T

I was just bumping "US Open" mutherfucker.  Hell yeah I like Mac Dre!!!  How can you deny a guy that opens up an album with the line "You got white around your lips You lips need Carmex".  Dude reinvented himslef within every fucking song.  And talk about endless flows.
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me

-T

I was just bumping "US Open" mutherfucker.  Hell yeah I like Mac Dre!!!  How can you deny a guy that opens up an album with the line "You got white around your lips You lips need Carmex".  Dude reinvented himslef within every fucking song.  And talk about endless flows.

Heeeeelll yeah. He was amazing, i feel like a lot of people don't give him his props though. I've been surprised at the raps fans I've met that aren't familiar with his stuff considering not only is he good as fuck but he has a really accessible sound I'm surprised he didn't blow the fuck up.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

kevlar

• 'G'

-T

Heeeeelll yeah. He was amazing, i feel like a lot of people don't give him his props though. I've been surprised at the raps fans I've met that aren't familiar with his stuff considering not only is he good as fuck but he has a really accessible sound I'm surprised he didn't blow the fuck up.

-T

Yeah but the muthafuckas that know know about Dre.  All that Thizz Naion shit if fire!  Rydah J Klyde, Mac Mall, Keak, Fabby.  Dre RIP
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

miss_sexy_lady

• Lil Geezy
Once again Meech put it down with the beats and Kokane's hook is the back bone to this song...Great job done here...Sporty Loco put it down and Dreamz too for that Cum-up.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
can someone name the rappers who spit in order? just bumped like 2/3 of the song of the car on the way to work, shit is really cool, now I can hear the melodic bassline in the car so I like it better than when I heard it on the computer, shit is really banging and catchy and the raps are really fun and on point.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
can someone name the rappers who spit in order? just bumped like 2/3 of the song of the car on the way to work, shit is really cool, now I can hear the melodic bassline in the car so I like it better than when I heard it on the computer, shit is really banging and catchy and the raps are really fun and on point.

-T
    First is Dreamz, second Sporty loco, and Third is Shadow... Much love

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
ITS ALWAYS A HEATER WHEN ITS DELIVERED FROM THAT IN-A-ZONE KITCHEN.........BIGG UPS MEECH!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage - www.myspace.com/devonshireblue

WILL-I-DIE

good luck with your music Dreamz...its still brown love !

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this song is fucking sick.I love the chemistry Meech and this dude Dreamz have on this track.I will bump this shit in my ride no doubt.Kokane doing his thing on the hook as always too.

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
good luck with your music Dreamz...its still brown love !

Thats right, Brown love gee.. No doubt... Thats what Im talking about!! Im fucking with you.. Dreamz

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
I like this track, everybody came correct...beat is some different shit but i like it props

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
I like this track, everybody came correct...beat is some different shit but i like it props

Good looking out Tone!! I appreciate the feed back. and much props to dubcnn!!   Dreamz

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
good shit, 818 represent.......dreamz, what part of the valley you from homie?.........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
good shit, 818 represent.......dreamz, what part of the valley you from homie?.........

I stay in Pacoima homie.. but I put it down for the whole valle! Gracias!