Author Topic: andre3000  (Read 231 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
andre3000
« on: January 31, 2007, 12:14:35 PM »
On 'history' game says "I'll bet your life you'll see andre and him again" after talking about dre and andre3000, who is he talking about and what is he saying? who will we see one of them with?

also, on bishop lamont's 'translator' he says "I just hope andre3000 raps again" is he talking about the same shit game's talking about?

or is he talking about thw fact that since stankonia, andre mainly sings/produces/acts/plays music as opposed to rapping?

i heard a recent song where andre3000 and a bunch of other dudes are spitting hard as fuck over a hard beat, anyone know which song that is(i know it's a vague description)?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: andre3000
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 12:39:15 PM »
i heard a recent song where andre3000 and a bunch of other dudes are spitting hard as fuck over a hard beat, anyone know which song that is(i know it's a vague description)?

-T

Check if this is it:

UNK - Walk It Out (Remix feat. Andre, Jim Jones, Big Boy)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dj4b6y
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

everlast1986

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 12:51:58 PM »
He's on the new Rich Boy - Throw Some D's Remix with Game, Lil Jon, Murphy Lee, and Jim Jones on it. Its on xxlmag.com.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 01:13:39 PM »

-T

Check if this is it:

UNK - Walk It Out (Remix feat. Andre, Jim Jones, Big Boy)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dj4b6y
props on the hookup

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 01:14:03 PM »
He's on the new Rich Boy - Throw Some D's Remix with Game, Lil Jon, Murphy Lee, and Jim Jones on it. Its on xxlmag.com.
anyone have this remix?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 02:41:12 PM »
at work, can't download shit till i get home. i can listen to songs, just can't dl 'em.

also...no one can answer any of my initial questions?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 05:52:29 PM »
2 answer the first question, Andre & Benjermin (might be spelled wrong but oh well). Andre 3000 & Big Boi's (Outkast) real names. That's what Games says in the song, then he say's "I'll bet your life you'll see andre and him again".
and alot of rapper's mention lines about Andre rapping again because he stopped rapping and started singin, when he is one of the most lyrical rappers out of the south. Not til recently has Andre rap.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 05:56:19 PM by KlevaThug »

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 06:35:20 PM »
Andre better go back to rapping unless he enjoys flopping. As soon as Idlewild fell off the charts he hopped on Unk's remix lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 05:12:55 AM »
On 'history' game says "I'll bet your life you'll see andre and him again" after talking about dre and andre3000, who is he talking about and what is he saying? who will we see one of them with?

also, on bishop lamont's 'translator' he says "I just hope andre3000 raps again" is he talking about the same shit game's talking about?

or is he talking about thw fact that since stankonia, andre mainly sings/produces/acts/plays music as opposed to rapping?

-T

nigga you don't know shit

and ya don't stop

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 09:37:09 AM »
which is why I'm asking people, would you rather I didn't want to learn. and if black people want people that aren't black to stop saying nigga they shouldn't call people who aren't black nigga. also, it's not that I don't have some idea to the ansswer of these questions but I know someone here will know for sure and be able to confirm so why not?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 06:45:55 PM »
He murdered the 'Walk It Out Remix'.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 06:48:03 AM »
for some reason, my alarm went off at 3am this morning...and i have one of those alarm clocks that wakes u up with the radio and that Andre verse on Walk it Out started right when the radio turned on... instead of getting up and turning it off, i let that shit play it was so fuckin dope...the girl layin next to me was not happy.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2007, 06:52:14 AM »
^ LOL. I didn't know alarm clocks play radios. That's tight.