Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 5 Up Now!  (Read 1681 times)

PLANT

Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 5 Up Now!
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2007, 09:01:39 AM »
good shit Nima....Snoop needs to chill on making beats tho, I havnt heard anything from him yet THAT good.  Id rather hear Soopafly or Daz production.  Cool story on him and JT hooking up tho.  Another good job Nima, props.

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2007, 09:24:21 AM »
Dubcnn: Terrace Martin and a couple of other producers helped too, right?

Yeah, they came through and did a few pieces for me, but like I said, this is me. The whole thang. I ain't trying to take no credit from nobody, or steal from nobody, but I wanted to do this project like this, so that way I can get the full on what it is, I wanted to produce it all and do it all myself, cause I've always been one to give opportunities, and this time I wanted to give myself some opportunity to help these other artists shine.

LOL @ trying minimize the help of others on his wacc ass beats, prehaps a page taking from the book of the DR. himself  :laugh:..Snoop producing has nothing to do with the help of other....He's just experimenting now and this project is his guinea pig to see if maybe HE could produce on the side or maybe after he retires from the mic...It's all about Snoop Dogg, too many yes men

Props on the interview though....Snoop Doggy Dogg will always get more respect then Snoop Dogg

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2007, 10:27:02 AM »
Keep it coming.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2007, 10:43:54 AM »
yeah, it would be tight if he called himself snoop doggy dogg again.

also, some artists put alot more than 500 dollars into their career with no connections, for people who are really serious-it's a good a chance as any especially if you really believe in yourself.

and Mac Dre taught me something, if you're a dope enough rapper you will move the crowd. There's a song I always use as an example by him called 'early retirement' it's a beat that Mac dre produced himself and he raps over it and when the beat kicks in when you first hear the song it sounds kinda whack but by the end of his verse you are BOUNCIN' to that shit cause he does SO WELL on the mic.

snoop is legitimate in saying "You need to be able to make this aight track into a banger, if you can do that you got a shot.' cause that's truth, you need to be that tight to be asking for a deal. if the tight beat is what's making the song then you don't need to be having a deal. that's why i'm always hunting dre tracks, cause dre finds people who make whack beats tight to rap over his already dope beats and it's a beautiful thang.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Efrain

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2007, 11:26:53 AM »
Great interview. I loved hearing that story about the LBC Crew album and why it didn't come out. LOL I can just picture that conversation with lil c style flipping out and smashing the cassette while Snoop and Tray Dee are like '..what that fuck?" hahah great. Dubcnn needs to just have a Snoop interview with only stories. Like Snoop story time. I bet he's got some of the craziest stories ever. Stuff with Suge, DPG, Dre and Pac etc. Even hearing about those Death Row parties at Dre's house where they played all the unreleased stuff to get the party going.

Yeah, next interview set aside time for like 10 in depth stories from back in the day. That would be ridiculous.   

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2007, 11:35:12 AM »
^^ Haha yeah that would be crazy!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2007, 11:37:50 AM »
Nima Tu sais!!!!!! Lache pas!!

Pizzle

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2007, 11:38:25 AM »
That Damani song "All About Damani" track you posted is dope. Snoop made a simple beat but it still came out sounding good. I was pretty impressed with "Pop Pop Bang" with Kurupt & Kam too.

MediumL

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2007, 11:40:28 AM »
Props, didnt really bother reading most of that - best part of it though was hearing about lady of rage.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2007, 11:44:21 AM »
prizzopz nima  ;D
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2007, 11:48:41 AM »
So who would be quitting dubcnn if Snoop said so? ;D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2007, 12:45:25 PM »
NIce interview

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2007, 12:45:47 PM »
first of all, there'd be a good 5-10 thousand people from this board I think that would stop supporing snoop if he said fuck dubcnn but second of all

SNOOP STORY TIME NEXT INTERVIEW OR BUST-NIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, SNOOP STORY TIME WOULD BE THE SHIT

imo

-T

westcoastavengers.com

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2007, 01:57:14 PM »

I think Snoop kinda came off foul on that.  Almost like, "Stay on my good side, or else".  Maybe I read too much into it.   

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2007, 02:34:49 PM »

I think Snoop kinda came off foul on that.  Almost like, "Stay on my good side, or else".  Maybe I read too much into it.   
I agree, like I said he'd lose thousands of dubcc customers I think.

-T

westcoastavengers.com