Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 5 Up Now!  (Read 1686 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 5 Up Now!
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2007, 02:57:22 PM »
So who would be quitting dubcnn if Snoop said so? ;D

I think Snoop kinda came off foul on that.  Almost like, "Stay on my good side, or else".  Maybe I read too much into it.  

I feel you, but Dogg is an arrogant dude, considering that, hes been real down to earth when it comes to communicating with me / dubcnn, and he's been showing us a lot of love, so it's all good!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2007, 03:02:47 PM »

I think Snoop kinda came off foul on that.  Almost like, "Stay on my good side, or else".  Maybe I read too much into it.  

I feel you, but Dogg is an arrogant dude, considering that, hes been real down to earth when it comes to communicating with me / dubcnn, and he's been showing us a lot of love, so it's all good!

also truth, for such an arrogant dude to be like "I'ma chop it up and show you love" shows that he holds dubcnn in high esteem.

also, like I've discussed in many posts before, it's the rap culture full of ignorant machismo that almost forces rappers to act like that. If they showed vulnerability, 10 rappers would be down their throat talking 'bitch this bitch that". snoop seems like a nice dude, he does a lot of positive shit but he has to act like that cause it's part of the rap game.

-T
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 03:10:15 PM by Tanjibility-The West Coast Rap Amnesiac »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2007, 03:07:11 PM »

Yeah and he knows that a lotta people will read this, so it's obviously that he tries to act like cool guy, the magnet of all people. But then he shows his other sides like in part 4 where begged Nima for those rare tracks, it was way too funny. so props again. (:
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2007, 03:44:08 PM »
Yeah, next interview set aside time for like 10 in depth stories from back in the day. That would be ridiculous.

That would be great.
Or just do a whole session with you playing some rare tracks for him and he has to say somethin about them.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »
next interview should have some snoop stories and snoop reacting to rare shit for sure.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Efrain

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2007, 04:50:07 PM »
Yeah, next interview set aside time for like 10 in depth stories from back in the day. That would be ridiculous.

That would be great.
Or just do a whole session with you playing some rare tracks for him and he has to say somethin about them.

Great idea!! That would be a good way to get him talking about something specific. I could see how asking general questions like "tell us a story about a fun time with you and Suge" could go nowhere fast or lead to some extremely disappointing response about how he's a boss now or something like that.

Another cool idea might be to ask about a specific event/session/project etc. and ask the same question to say Snoop, Daz and Nate etc the same way XXL Magazine does with their "the making of such and such album." That way we could get different perspectives on things, the artists would be more likely not to lie or embellish (cause other people are telling it too) and we'd get to hear facts that someone left out or forgot. Even the insane stories we already know about:

1) Tray Dee shooting up Snoop's house after Eastsidaz leaked album debacle.
2) Daz and Kurupt on mushrooms holding the Death Row offices hostage for money... then almost killing Suge/Suge killing them.
3) Sam Sneed getting beat down by 2pac in a Death Row meeting, Nate and Daz ready to shoot their way out.
4) Various artists getting beat down/humiliated for no real reason 
5) Lost albums/projects
6) Daz and C style flipping over vending machines to thwart Death Row assassins from murdering everyone in the studio (as heard on news clip from intro to that Dogg Pound ep on mp3.com years ago).
7) Daz and Snoop defending Snoop's house from Death Row assassins when Snoop left Death Row.
8) Nate beating someone with a golf club at an award? (beef dvd?)

LOL it would be crazy to hear those let alone the hundreds of stories we don’t even know about. Wow, just thinking about it those guys must have seen some crazy shit.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2007, 05:13:38 PM »

That would be great.

Great idea!! That would be a good way to get him talking about something specific. I could see how asking general questions like "tell us a story about a fun time with you and Suge" could go nowhere fast or lead to some extremely disappointing response about how he's a boss now or something like that.

Another cool idea might be to ask about a specific event/session/project etc. and ask the same question to say Snoop, Daz and Nate etc the same way XXL Magazine does with their "the making of such and such album." That way we could get different perspectives on things, the artists would be more likely not to lie or embellish (cause other people are telling it too) and we'd get to hear facts that someone left out or forgot. Even the insane stories we already know about:

1) Tray Dee shooting up Snoop's house after Eastsidaz leaked album debacle.
2) Daz and Kurupt on mushrooms holding the Death Row offices hostage for money... then almost killing Suge/Suge killing them.
3) Sam Sneed getting beat down by 2pac in a Death Row meeting, Nate and Daz ready to shoot their way out.
4) Various artists getting beat down/humiliated for no real reason 
5) Lost albums/projects
6) Daz and C style flipping over vending machines to thwart Death Row assassins from murdering everyone in the studio (as heard on news clip from intro to that Dogg Pound ep on mp3.com years ago).
7) Daz and Snoop defending Snoop's house from Death Row assassins when Snoop left Death Row.
8) Nate beating someone with a golf club at an award? (beef dvd?)

LOL it would be crazy to hear those let alone the hundreds of stories we don’t even know about. Wow, just thinking about it those guys must have seen some crazy shit.

don't forget, in like 2000 or 2001 nate beat his girlfriend and lit his girlfriend's mom's car on fire in fuckin' pomona. dude is a terrorist they brought in some crazy unit like the national guard or nah not the national guard, a swat team and took his ass down. If i wasn't high, I'd google the shit and link you but I'm dead serious, that dude digital pimpin''s avatar is nate's mugshot from that incident.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2007, 12:48:37 AM »
We'll see how it goes!

The Watcher

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2007, 01:06:32 AM »

what the hell? i've never heard about those
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ABN

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2007, 01:13:58 AM »

what the hell? i've never heard about those
that shit about them being on mushrooms was Daz talking outta his ass. he said that they were up at DR high as hell and that Suged owed them money, and when he didn´t give them their money Kurupt broke down in tears and Daz picked up a screwdriver and tried to stab Suge lol.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2007, 01:23:06 AM »
good ob guys and thanks nima for bringing up the lady of rage.
She's d only female rapper i really want to be listening to,she's just too damn tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of peepz around here in west africa dats into hip hop ve forgotten about her but to me she's d best n i can never get enough of her rugged n rough ryhmes.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2007, 02:07:56 AM »
Damn! Nima , you don't rap and you're on snoop's album you should start rapping, man
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 02:39:17 AM by D.O.Double G »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2007, 02:19:38 AM »
Damn! Nima , you don't rap and you're at snoop's album you should start rapping, man

LOL! I don't know about that.. :D

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2007, 02:49:33 AM »
Damn! Nima , you don't rap and you're on snoop's album you should start rapping, man

lol congrats Nima

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2007, 08:17:38 AM »
good ob guys and thanks nima for bringing up the lady of rage.
She's d only female rapper i really want to be listening to,she's just too damn tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of peepz around here in west africa dats into hip hop ve forgotten about her but to me she's d best n i can never get enough of her rugged n rough ryhmes.

Keep it crackin' over there, man! That's strong fandom, to be over in west africa supporting west coast rap like that man, +1.

and Nima, it'd be sick to get more snoop stories/reactions to rare shit. also...dude with all those crazy stories...can you elaborate on as many of those as possible?

this ain't tears and a screwdriver,damn. -T

westcoastavengers.com