Author Topic: Allah is gonna shut Dipset down  (Read 1397 times)

Narrator

Re: Allah is gonna shut Dipset down
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2007, 08:09:38 PM »
Yes, sir.

act like youre grown up please, with you around its like this is kindergarten  :)

You're sayin that shit to me but NOT the Dipset groupies?  Fuck you.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2007, 06:35:42 PM »

The Maestro

XaNdEr

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2007, 02:25:10 AM »
Yes, sir.

act like youre grown up please, with you around its like this is kindergarten  :)

You're sayin that shit to me but NOT the Dipset groupies?  Fuck you.

somebody caught feelings...internet gangsta

go ahead and ramble about *devils* this *devils* that, you know why you call white people *devils*? cause they dont like you, but you dont wanna see other people dont like you either, its not cause u black, its cuz your behaviour, youre just an ignorant fuck on these forums and nobody cares about you, i know that hurts you, but please try not to blame others for your own mis-steps  ::)

AMEN
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 02:29:06 AM by XaNdEr »

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2007, 02:41:01 AM »
Allah loves Dipset... that's why there's DIPSET TALIBAN.

LMAO.

lol forgot about that  :D end of thread

Plus Allah too busy killing Muslims in Iraq.

Narrator

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2007, 03:00:56 AM »

go ahead and ramble about *devils* this *devils* that, you know why you call white people *devils*? cause they dont like you, but you dont wanna see other people dont like you either, its not cause u black, its cuz your behaviour, youre just an ignorant fuck on these forums and nobody cares about you, i know that hurts you, but please try not to blame others for your own mis-steps  ::)

AMEN

I don't "catch feelings".  Ever.

Anyway, you don't matter to me either cause you're gonna die a horrible, painful death when the revolution pops off, like all crackers.  Much pain and suffering to come.

XaNdEr

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2007, 03:04:39 AM »

AMEN

I don't "catch feelings".  Ever.

Anyway, you don't matter to me either cause you're gonna die a horrible, painful death when the revolution pops off, like all crackers.  Much pain and suffering to come.

omg im afraid  :o

dude im shittin on you for miles, keep dreamin lame ass  ;D

Elevz

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2007, 04:04:27 AM »
^^ What makes you even think he's black? You can bet your ass off, he's just a 15 year old polish kid who read something about the black panthers and who thought it would be cool to put on an act.

Narrator

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2007, 03:17:50 PM »
^^ What makes you even think he's black? You can bet your ass off, he's just a 15 year old polish kid who read something about the black panthers and who thought it would be cool to put on an act.

At the very least, my IP address showed that I was from North Carolina before I went to England (where I am at present).  I am very much an American.

I have also never claimed to be a Black Panther...the ideology of the Five-Percent Nation is what I preach.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 03:20:53 PM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »

XaNdEr

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2007, 11:34:51 PM »
you preach nothing but hatred, which makes you a pathetic human being, period  :D

Narrator

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2007, 07:54:13 AM »
you preach nothing but hatred, which makes you a pathetic human being, period  :D

Shut up.  I already stopped giving a fuck about you.  Like I said, you'll get hit by the Kalashnikov rounds when the revolution starts, anyway, so you ain't shit to me.

XaNdEr

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2007, 10:45:42 AM »
then why do you keep replying?

i bet youre a 13 year old kid on the attention whore-tour  :-*

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2007, 11:13:25 AM »

It's actually easier to prosecute successfully for death threats here in England so I can not wait until the day that disgusting piece of human filth makes that slip up.

Narrator

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2007, 12:49:01 PM »
The Xander fag's still talkin but I ain't hearing it...another white fagboy trying to make a come-up by fuckin with me.

It's actually easier to prosecute successfully for death threats here in England so I can not wait until the day that disgusting piece of human filth makes that slip up.

Haha...the punk police here don't even carry guns.  You call those fuckers cops?  I call them pre-cooked bacon.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 01:29:06 PM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2007, 01:31:48 PM »

Lol you are not carrying in this country either

Narrator

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2007, 01:56:13 PM »
Lol you are not carrying in this country either

Part of the reason I came here was to do business with Irish Republicans...in arms smuggling.  Mark my words...your pigs don't want it with me.