Author Topic: $1 Billion For A New Stadium  (Read 638 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: $1 Billion For A New Stadium
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 08:36:16 PM »
How about you people in California just stfu and follow one of the million teams in California.
shut you dick suckin ass up you faggot. why dont you follow one of your virginia teams you sister fuckin faggot, u dont know shit about california.

Thats the whole thing you moron, Virginia doesn't have any teams lmao. California has plenty dumbass. Maybe if you dumbfucks in LA calling for every fucking team in the NFL to move to LA would have supported the multiple NFL teams you've already had, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

He's not from LA and I thought you were from Cali too.

Nope. Why the hell does someone that doesn't even live in LA want a team there so bad lol.
cause its better for california

Well, I say fuck California, and I also say they should move the 49ers,raiders, chargers, dodger, angels, lakers, clippers, kings, warriors, and any other pro teams im forgetting about from CA to less shitty states. Just in case you're wondering what states I think are better than California...........its the other 49.
california needs to become its own state too keep away from bitchass haters like u,
we got all the fine bitches, weed, rite next to the pacific, border mexico, we got, the wariors, the kings, the lakers, the clippers, the niners, the raiders, the chargers, the giants, the A's, the padres, the dodgers, the angles, and we fina have the vikings pretty soon,
hahahahahhaha

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 08:43:53 PM »
^^california is its own state dumbass....everything u said is on point though

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 08:50:23 PM »
How about you people in California just stfu and follow one of the million teams in California.
shut you dick suckin ass up you faggot. why dont you follow one of your virginia teams you sister fuckin faggot, u dont know shit about california.

Thats the whole thing you moron, Virginia doesn't have any teams lmao. California has plenty dumbass. Maybe if you dumbfucks in LA calling for every fucking team in the NFL to move to LA would have supported the multiple NFL teams you've already had, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

He's not from LA and I thought you were from Cali too.

Nope. Why the hell does someone that doesn't even live in LA want a team there so bad lol.
cause its better for california

Well, I say fuck California, and I also say they should move the 49ers,raiders, chargers, dodger, angels, lakers, clippers, kings, warriors, and any other pro teams im forgetting about from CA to less shitty states. Just in case you're wondering what states I think are better than California...........its the other 49.
california needs to become its own state too keep away from bitchass haters like u,
we got all the fine bitches, weed, rite next to the pacific, border mexico, we got, the wariors, the kings, the lakers, the clippers, the niners, the raiders, the chargers, the giants, the A's, the padres, the dodgers, the angles, and we fina have the vikings pretty soon,
hahahahahhaha

Please, keep your drugs and border hopers in California, I want nothing to do with it.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 08:52:46 PM »

Seriously though E-crazy I think he';s one of the dumbest guys I've ever met. This idiot surprises me with the bullshit he says.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 08:53:59 PM »

Seriously though E-crazy I think he';s one of the dumbest guys I've ever met. This idiot surprises me with the bullshit he says.
my bad doggies, i meant country

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 05:17:31 PM »
In all honesty, do you really want them? I don't see them getting any better for a long time, even if they did move to LA.
they just need to draft offense and pick up some talent on offense and they can have it turned around quick. the defensive talent is there!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 05:35:34 PM »
In all honesty, do you really want them? I don't see them getting any better for a long time, even if they did move to LA.
they just need to draft offense and pick up some talent on offense and they can have it turned around quick. the defensive talent is there!  8)

Thats what they said when the offense was great and the defense sucked lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 05:36:24 PM »

yeah but IMO, building a great great defense takes more time and is MUCH harder to come by.

The Best of 3 Worlds

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 05:40:20 PM »

yeah but IMO, building a great great defense takes more time and is MUCH harder to come by.

Yeah I agree with that, I was mainly just laughing at the drastic turnaround in what type of team the vikings are lol

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 07:10:31 PM »
The Vikes defense definately won't be as good next year because of the coaching switch. They are trying to pick up a coordinator that runs a Tampa-2 defense from the Bears or the Colts, but it won't be the same.

Now the offense, they need more than just a draft pick. They need a WR with hands, a RB, and a whole new O-line.

If all goes right, they might make the playoffs in 2015. :-\

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 08:10:55 PM »
The Vikes defense definately won't be as good next year because of the coaching switch. They are trying to pick up a coordinator that runs a Tampa-2 defense from the Bears or the Colts, but it won't be the same.

Now the offense, they need more than just a draft pick. They need a WR with hands, a RB, and a whole new O-line.

If all goes right, they might make the playoffs in 2015. :-\

You never know in the NFL. Teams turn things around so quick in the NFL its not even funny. One year they're getting one of the top 5 picks in the draft, the next they're in the playoffs. Thats one of the things I like and hate about the NFL.