Author Topic: Produced By:  (Read 145 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

Produced By:
« on: February 05, 2007, 09:27:42 AM »
I think its the right section to drop that question:

what exactly does a producers?i thought a producer makes a beat, but later i was reading the snoop-interview and he said something like that: "fuck that, niccaz cryin bout dre stole their credits and shit..maybe they did the beat but they didnt produce songs.it says PRODUCED BY not BEATS MADE BY"

so whats the deal?what exactly does a producer?if credits say PRODUCED BY: bla bla bla...

TIA,

psycho

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: Produced By:
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 10:40:13 AM »
 ??? ???

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 09:58:20 PM »
producer is not beat makers.  They are composers.  Producers are mxing and making the tracks the way the person want it to be.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 11:43:36 PM »
Yeah its kinda like you can ahve a guy who makes the beat but then the producer will come in and fix a certain drums track and then tell the singer ok sing like this over that part and so on. He's the guy who puts its all togther. Rap producers tend to make beats too. Rock producers will usualy be able to write songs ,, play guitar as well.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 05:15:23 AM »
so mc´s are used like machines to just spit over beats?
i think a good mc knows how to flow over the beat and it fits perfect.