Author Topic: DAMN... my two worlds just collided...  (Read 860 times)

Sikotic™

Re: DAMN... my two worlds just collided...
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 07:22:17 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that not only your music being stolen, but that the person who stole it from you wanted to tarnish your name and make people have a negative outlook on you. It's probably just jealousy. Like you said, this guy isn't living the model life that you are probably leading and has been plotting to get at you for a while now.

Good luck on possibly finding your stuff, whether it's returned to you or you have to find it all again over time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 08:20:30 PM »
maktub bry guy, maktub

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 07:13:56 AM »
Fundamentalist Christians are nowhere near as oppressive as Muslims.

You must not know any.

In fact he is one.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 08:56:18 AM »
Your two worlds haven't collided. That is unless you view your faith as a strictly social thing. Faith is personal and shouldn't be viewed in terms of social environment (As in "the people you are around"). If your conception of Islam is of social nature, namely you converted to serve social needs, you might wanna reconsider naming your two worlds "Islam" and "Hiphop" and maybe you should compromise for calling them "the people I hang with" and "hiphop".
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 08:57:24 AM »
this sounds really terrible, but maybe it was supposed to be this way.
maybe it meant to teach you sth-
what about your claim that muslims are much "better" than any other groups of people?

maybe this should have taught you that muslims arent fllawless as you claimed b4,that they are humanbeings too.
im sure you like this religion a lot,but it doesnt mean you have to admire it blindly following every rule it sets.
open your eyes and see that there is more to this world than just good and bad, you can find good and bad people in every part of the world, in any national group, in any religious group.
this kid has destroyed your past in one moment, though he was a muslim. there were people in your country who were extremely nice to you, i assume, tho they had a different religious view. (and vise versa)

just keep cool, and i hope that you are going to get your stuff back, cuz what this boy did is evil

peace
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 11:59:55 AM »
infinite, you should fuck this kid up, show him what else hip hop has taught you
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 12:37:12 PM »
infinite, you should fuck this kid up, show him what else hip hop has taught you
thats what i'm talking about, Islam has taught us to never fight with our Muslim brothers and sisters, but Islam has also taught us not to steal, in Saudi, that kid would get his hand chopped off, so do him a favor, and just crack him in the face 10-15 times, or until your satisfied.  Sorry about your cd's and writings, hopefully the kid gives them back, but i doubt it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 01:01:41 PM »
Ever thought about that MAYBE, he just wanted your stuff, then made up some Muslim-story knowing that your ass would fall for that?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 06:28:29 PM »

lol

this sounds really terrible, but maybe it was supposed to be this way.
maybe it meant to teach you sth-
what about your claim that muslims are much "better" than any other groups of people?

maybe this should have taught you that muslims arent fllawless as you claimed b4,that they are humanbeings too.
im sure you like this religion a lot,but it doesnt mean you have to admire it blindly following every rule it sets.
open your eyes and see that there is more to this world than just good and bad, you can find good and bad people in every part of the world, in any national group, in any religious group.
this kid has destroyed your past in one moment, though he was a muslim. there were people in your country who were extremely nice to you, i assume, tho they had a different religious view. (and vise versa)

just keep cool, and i hope that you are going to get your stuff back, cuz what this boy did is evil

peace

don't waste your time sweetcheeks.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007, 08:05:30 PM »
Damn homie, that really sucks. I lost most of my CD collection almost 2 years ago in Israel...I know how bad it feels, man, but don't trip too hard. At least you got plenty out of the music while it lasted. A lot of knowledge, pleasure, entertainment, ideas, etc... now you can always go back and buy the CDs again or download them if you don't have the cheese. Remember, it's only materialistic shit, despite the fact that I HATE losing shit with sentimental value, you always gotta remember the positives. Remember what you got out of it and how it can be replaced, not like people...I still don't see how it collided with Islam though. Fuck this faggot ass kid... definitely smash his head in if you have the chance... does it really matter what religion he is or what he thinks? He's clearly a piece of shit. Don't even trip about what he's telling people. What matters more to you, what THEY think or what YOU think? If they're fucked up enough to judge you off of what someone else says about you in the first place, then fuck it, how are they even worth stressing over? You know what I always say? Fuck them muthafuckaz!...PeACe

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2007, 08:29:13 PM »
Maybe Allah is tryin to tell u something
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 08:46:41 PM »
Prolly too late but you might want to make a list of these CDs, make copies of that lists with your contact info on it, and drop them off to second hand CD stores.  If it's not too late you might be able to get them back if he shows up.  In the Bay it's the law for the record store to return the items to its original owner at no cost.  Hurry!
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 09:03:57 PM »
Prolly too late but you might want to make a list of these CDs, make copies of that lists with your contact info on it, and drop them off to second hand CD stores.  If it's not too late you might be able to get them back if he shows up.  In the Bay it's the law for the record store to return the items to its original owner at no cost.  Hurry!
lol i think this fool is in a 3rd world country
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 10:19:15 PM »
^ LMFAO
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 10:32:10 PM »
Sorry about that Infinite. That shit is not cool. I had a kid in college, his ass was like my little brother, he was a street kid stuck in this white college, trying to make sense of it all, and had the same struggles I had as a freshman. But in the end, his ass stole my whole Nas collection, 2Pac CDs, and then he asked me about 2Pac sights for his unrelease stuff. On top of that, he stratched up my shit too. So I understand, sort of. No one though would tarnish my name for liking Hip-Hop, but I wear Hip-Hop on my sleeve. Man, that's messed up.