Author Topic: DAMN... my two worlds just collided...  (Read 859 times)

Chief

Re: DAMN... my two worlds just collided...
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2007, 04:42:19 AM »
i dont know if i mentioned this earlier or not, but friendliness amongst strangers doesn't exist. the world is a cruel place, and thats what i was saying about those egyptian arabs, they're good at being friendly and hospitable, but given the chance they'll fuck you over.

fake ass bitches.

Chief

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2007, 04:47:23 AM »
what you also got to know, is poorer countries hold completely different mentalities than places such as the U.K, U.S.A and australia. people that hustle on the daily will eat you up alive if you dont see the shit coming, they can smell out a rich boy from a mile away. even though you may not be rich, i'm sure that's the judgement they place on you, and even if you're a middle class american, middle class americans are far better off than alot of rich people in poorer countries...

keep that in mind, jelousy and envy make people do crazy shit.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2007, 09:40:05 AM »
^And so the beefing within the muslim religion starts  :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 11:34:56 AM »
Damn homie, that really sucks. I lost most of my CD collection almost 2 years ago in Israel...I know how bad it feels, man, but don't trip too hard. At least you got plenty out of the music while it lasted. A lot of knowledge, pleasure, entertainment, ideas, etc... now you can always go back and buy the CDs again or download them if you don't have the cheese. Remember, it's only materialistic shit, despite the fact that I HATE losing shit with sentimental value, you always gotta remember the positives. Remember what you got out of it and how it can be replaced, not like people...I still don't see how it collided with Islam though. Fuck this faggot ass kid... definitely smash his head in if you have the chance... does it really matter what religion he is or what he thinks? He's clearly a piece of shit. Don't even trip about what he's telling people. What matters more to you, what THEY think or what YOU think? If they're fucked up enough to judge you off of what someone else says about you in the first place, then fuck it, how are they even worth stressing over? You know what I always say? Fuck them muthafuckaz!...PeACe

amen
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2007, 01:49:08 PM »

no...  not quite... let's say hypothetically I was mad at Muslims because they wouldn't let me listen to music or other issues, so I wanted to seperate from them.  The next question would be...  where would I go?   There's still nobody I've found is better company than the Muslims.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 03:06:37 AM »
Fuck that shit, you deleted your post above mine, now my post makes me look like a weirdo.. next time I'll quote your sneaky ass...
No, it's not a sin

XaNdEr

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 03:51:26 AM »
My two worlds just collided.  Anyone who knows me knows that I have two loves in this life.  Islam and hip-hop.  They have gotten me through anything I've encountered in this life.  I've even been writing a book for a long time about the two things and how they are connected to eachother.  My two worlds just collided.

I don't want to go into detail about my personal life.  So this isn't exactly what happened, but to avoid going into too much detail about my personal life; let's just say I had some Muslim kid go through all of my hip-hop stuff, tell everyone I was a fake because I listened music, that I wasn't a real Muslim; and this same stupid kid ended up stealing all of my stuff for himself, and he's fucking vanished.

Then I go to everyone to get my stuff, and nobody gives a shit, because they all think that the music shit is bullshit, and that it's good for me that I got all my stuff taken.

This is collectible shit.  Ya'll know that hip-hop is part of what influenced me towards Islam in the first place.  Now al those cd's that influenced me are gone.  Not to mention, all my data cd's and tracks I was archiving for my book I'm writing, everything is gone.  That book wasn't just a book to write, that book was my life, my memories, those cd's are my memories.  And nobody gives a fuck.

My identity is wrapped up in my history, that's who I am, and who I was, and who I aspire to be.  All my stuff, more than just cd's was in these boxes; everything has been straight up ran through and taken, misplaced, destroyed, wrecked, and nobody gives a fuck.

My two worlds just collided. 

I think you just been showed what muslims do...fuck that shit and get back to reality and quit with the nonsense, it is not too late with wasting your life and get it back  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 04:28:07 AM »
I think you just been showed what muslims do...fuck that shit and get back to reality and quit with the nonsense, it is not too late with wasting your life and get it back  Cool

Once you passed the point you can never go home
you gotta face the possibility of dying alone

Universal truth is not measured in mass-appeal
this is the last time that I kneel and pray to the sky
cause almost everything that I was ever told was a LIE

This is point from which I can never return
and if I back down now then forever I burn
No, it's not a sin

Chief

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 06:21:44 AM »

no...  not quite... let's say hypothetically I was mad at Muslims because they wouldn't let me listen to music or other issues, so I wanted to seperate from them.  The next question would be...  where would I go?   There's still nobody I've found is better company than the Muslims.

muslim's aren't any better than anyone else. you put too much faith into them. they're a different culture, but they aint no worse or better than anyone else.

the main thing that pisses me off about muslims, is their inability to adjust to host countries, they voice too many opinions on issues they cant change. they cant understand our culture, just like i dont understand theirs. that doesnt mean i will go to their country and strait disrespect, tell their women to losen up, slang rocks and run a muck drunk as fuck.

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 11:08:46 AM »
Fuck that shit, you deleted your post above mine, now my post makes me look like a weirdo.. next time I'll quote your sneaky ass...

why u think i always quote the bitch.. once u keep quoting him though.. the ho acts like you don't exist..

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2007, 11:16:53 AM »
that doesnt mean i will go to their country and strait disrespect, tell their women to losen up, slang rocks and run a muck drunk as fuck.

Hop on a plane Chief, we could make that a movie and be millionaires

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2007, 11:27:46 AM »

why do you need something or somebody...

i'm a decent dude, i'm not a druggie or theief.. but i'm not religious.. i surround myself with people into the shit i like.. and people i don't like.. i cut em loose...

you control your own destiny.. now if you want to follow the bible, koran or whatever else.. take them a spiritual guide.. but not as a manual for mirco managing every aspect of your life

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2007, 05:25:03 PM »

You misunderstand my motives.  There was no intention to be sneaky as you say.

Haven't you ever been in a conversation and said words you wished you could have taken back?  The beauty of the written word is that often you can edit what you say so that it doesn't cause a rift amongst people you love.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The Watcher

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2007, 03:52:45 AM »
infinite, you should fuck this kid up, show him what else hip hop has taught you
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Elevz

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2007, 04:03:23 AM »
So, as an intercultural project for college I went to a mosque the other day. And really, Brian inspired me to ask some questions about the intentions of the Islam. And guess what? These people even stimulate listening to music and dancing and such.

You'll find rotten apples in 'the Muslim society', just like anywhere else. But actually, this does mean that your worlds haven't collided - it's just that somebody did some fucked up shit to you. It could have been anybody, but it just so happened to be a Muslim. That does tell you it's not realistic to believe in every Muslim's good intentions. Hopefully it's a lesson well learned...