Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 70858 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2007, 10:27:47 AM »
even though im not an Ottawa fan and am routing for the Ducks, that was a cheap shot last night by Pronger on McAmmond.
he should be suspended for that.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2007, 10:36:53 AM »
such bullshit, Alfreddsson totally redirected that puck, what pissed me off even more was how obvious it was and they still gave it after review

nhl must be so desperate for a candanian team to win lol

its obvious, it's our national sports we dont care about baseball or basketball, well not that much. And it's always a team from down south that wins the cup. Teams like the hurricanes have 10 000 fans and the montreal canadians have 7 million hardcore fans thats a difference, we dont want to see the predators or the fuckin kings win the cup.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2007, 12:13:48 PM »
Pronger is suspended for game 4 serves him right, even  if i want the ducks to win as good as he is , i dont like him he's a real cheap shot artist.

As far as what you said PLO its true that some places in the south dont have many fans but it dosent mean that the players on that team dont deserve to win. Tampa vs calgary i was going for tampa i dont care where the team is realy.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2007, 12:59:43 PM »
go DUCKS!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

WestCoasta

« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2007, 01:04:31 PM »
I thought this was fuckin hockey, what's up with all this pussy shit about suspensions?

you could easily argue that Pronger tried to throw a shoulder but the dude was so small compared to him he nailed him with the elbow

he was comin at him fast...... obviously he elbowed him hard but if that cheap kick goal was "inconclusive" then that hit should be

by the way, I've never seen such a pro-Senators broadcast, worst coverage of a sporting event ever

Emery made a routine save in the beginning of the game and dude loses his mind goin "SPECTACULAR SAVE!" haha

I thought these guys were hockey experts?   they sound like a bunch of dipshits

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2007, 01:40:18 PM »
Pronger is suspended for game 4 serves him right, even  if i want the ducks to win as good as he is , i dont like him he's a real cheap shot artist.

As far as what you said PLO its true that some places in the south dont have many fans but it dosent mean that the players on that team dont deserve to win. Tampa vs calgary i was going for tampa i dont care where the team is realy.

true that the players deserve it but everytime hockey is dying a little bit more, u probably was too young back in 90-95 when hockey was at it's peak with all the great players and the canadian teams doing good shit was different

WestCoasta

« Reply #171 on: June 03, 2007, 02:13:13 PM »
just curious, how come some of you guys want these suspensions?

I think the Stanley Cup Finals should be the refs putting away the damn whistles

if the best player on the team I didn't like threw an elbow (which happens every hockey game) I wouldn't want him gone, it would unbalance the series and it makes it too political like, just play the damn game, this is supposed to be a tough guy sport here

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: June 03, 2007, 03:37:05 PM »
just curious, how come some of you guys want these suspensions?

I think the Stanley Cup Finals should be the refs putting away the damn whistles

if the best player on the team I didn't like threw an elbow (which happens every hockey game) I wouldn't want him gone, it would unbalance the series and it makes it too political like, just play the damn game, this is supposed to be a tough guy sport here

it is, but there shouldn't any cheap shots like what Pronger did; he didnt try to use his shoulder in my opinion, he meant to use his forearm/elbow.

take a look at the video:

the reason he should be suspended is because although hockey is a rough sport, a golden rule is you don't try intentionally injure anybody, especially like that; same reason as why McSorley and Bertuzzi should have (and did) get suspended cause they took some cheap shots (mind you those two incidents were a lot more serious).

and while it may put the Ducks at a disadvantage, it's a right call because those types of things need to be stopped and those types of actions deserve consequences.

that's just my opinion though; who knows what Pronger was thinking and whether or not he meant to hit him the way he did

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #173 on: June 03, 2007, 03:48:49 PM »
I agree with you but I think it's being made more of a big deal than it should be, and because it's Pronger

yesterday I saw back to back head shots by the Senators with no penalties called

it's just lame that it has to come to this, overreaction in my opinion, if either team did that I wouldn't call for a suspension

also, why do the Ottawa fans boo Pronger?

why would Ottawa care that he wanted to leave the Edmonton Oilers? lol

that's like me being a Laker fan and booing some player that didn't want to play for the Clippers  :eh:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2007, 05:18:34 PM »
I agree with you but I think it's being made more of a big deal than it should be, and because it's Pronger

yesterday I saw back to back head shots by the Senators with no penalties called

it's just lame that it has to come to this, overreaction in my opinion, if either team did that I wouldn't call for a suspension

that's like me being a Laker fan and booing some player that didn't want to play for the Clippers  :eh:

did they boo him cause he wanted to leave Oilers? damn, that's weird lol.

as for the head shots by Ottawa, i missed it because I didn't watch the whole game; only parts of the third period, and i was switching back between that game and the NBA game lol.
if it were serious shots, then there should've been something done.

i guess Pronger is coming under a lot fire after the series with Detroit and his hit on Holmstrom.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2007, 01:21:26 PM »

did they boo him cause he wanted to leave Oilers? damn, that's weird lol.

as for the head shots by Ottawa, i missed it because I didn't watch the whole game; only parts of the third period, and i was switching back between that game and the NBA game lol.
if it were serious shots, then there should've been something done.

i guess Pronger is coming under a lot fire after the series with Detroit and his hit on Holmstrom.

he has had like 10 suspensions

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2007, 08:39:29 PM »
i hope the NHL takes some sort of action against Alfresson for taking a shot at Neidermayer
that sorta stuff is intolerable and inexcuseable

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2007, 08:44:43 PM »
god damn the ducks are gonna win the cup, im gonna kill myself, oh well i guess their 5 fans will be very happy

WestCoasta

« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »
god damn the ducks are gonna win the cup, im gonna kill myself, oh well i guess their 5 fans will be very happy

better believe it

my brother watched every Duck game this year, very patient man

i hope the NHL takes some sort of action against Alfresson for taking a shot at Neidermayer
that sorta stuff is intolerable and inexcuseable

absolutely, if Pronger got one for that pussy shit then Alf needs one, pronto sir

:rock:

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #179 on: June 05, 2007, 06:37:43 PM »
well, Ottawa needed to win that game.....now theyve gotta get 3 in a row, 2 in anaheim
Canada needs the cup!
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus