Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 71752 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Sticky: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #1770 on: June 21, 2012, 10:46:17 PM »
This threads a reflection of this forum.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1771 on: June 25, 2012, 08:45:01 PM »
Ya thats true thats why i come on less and less. Ive been a member for 6-7 years now

Lunatic

« Reply #1772 on: June 25, 2012, 09:57:52 PM »
Draft was interesting, the Staal brothers together and the Schenn's as well. As a Leafs fan, I love the deal to acquire JVR. Hopefully we still go out and get A #1 C OR a Goalie. To get both in one offseason is unlikely, I'd just love to fill one of those needs so we've already filled the need for a top 6 forward in JVR while getting rid of a defenceman (we have too many).

Luongo come to Toronto!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1773 on: July 04, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »
So Minnesota went wild (pun intended). They got the two biggest FAs: Parise and Suter
Both contracts are $98 million over 13 years.

Wild hit pay dirt; sign free agents Parise, Suter

The Minnesota Wild were a starless team in need of a big-time jolt to get the franchise back to the point of being worthy of playing in ''the State of Hockey.''

The jolts don't come any bigger than this.

The Wild landed not one but both of the NHL's top prizes in free agency, signing forward Zach Parise and defenseman Ryan Suter on Wednesday. Each deal is for 13 years and $98 million, according to three people familiar with the contracts who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the team did not release details.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #1774 on: November 02, 2012, 10:39:01 PM »
WOW the habs are amazing this year!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #1775 on: November 04, 2012, 05:43:24 PM »
NOw I really don't care about this season.  Since the only game i'd care about this season, the redwings vs. the maple queefs has been cancelled.  JETS format=Just End The Season.  Like they say in baseball 3 strikes & your out.  I've gotten into UFC more  :)  The quote 'IT IS ALL OVER!' gives me a positive rush.  And lingerie football usa has moved to the spring.  NHL blew it big time.  1st the worst playoffs in years, probably ever & now another fucking lockout.  As incompetent as selig is, mlb hasn't had another work stoppage since 94.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #1776 on: January 25, 2013, 12:22:44 AM »
Go Oilers!!! Nail Yakupov, Jordan Eberle, Taylor Hall, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Justin Schultz!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #1777 on: January 25, 2013, 12:38:54 AM »
go PENS and WINGS :)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #1778 on: February 01, 2013, 03:37:49 AM »
go PENS and WINGS :)
Even though i'm boycotting the nhl for a while, especially this season....I agree 100%.  Only way the nhl can undo last playoff season's abomination & another selfish lockout is that the wings & both pennsylvania teams face each other in the finals 3 times in a row.  Even if it happened this year, I still can't watch. 

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #1779 on: February 03, 2013, 11:15:29 AM »
Go habs go

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #1780 on: March 09, 2013, 08:08:47 PM »
What about the habs now?  8)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #1781 on: March 14, 2013, 10:04:16 PM »
What about the habs now?  8)
ARe they good now?!  I never minded them winning.  Besides canada needs 2 win the cup finally.  The chokanucks can't cause they're a schottenheimer team.  Do great in the regular season but lay eggs in the playoffs.

And another reason the nhl drove me away... :grumpy:  They can NOT do 2 smart things in a row.  Here's the link to their new realignment plan.  Only smart thing they did is get Winnipeg back in the west but 3 stupid things.  The predators aren't in the south....well east coast but the blue jackets are and America's team aka the Red Wings, got moved to the east  >:(  What if I was rich & wanted to go to many nhl games on the left coast & I get the pens & wings twice?  In the past it would be either 3 or 6 times.  I really don't wanna be around jackoff kings fans, well mainly their fake bandwagon fans who acted like they won 25 cups but couldn't name 2 or 1 player on the team aka playoff kings fans  >:(.  The Wings are the top draw in the west, well everywhere.  blackhawks are alright but they're mainly popular outside of chicago in st. louis or arizona[chicago west] 
   The west get screwed again.  Just like when they came back from the season lockout, the league foolishly did 32 division games & teams played division opponents 8 times.  It was perfect for the atlantic division & the northeast, the worst was for the pacific division.  They're not mainly cared about.  Here's the link.
http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/14/its-official-nhl-realignment-approved-for-next-season/#comments

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Sticky: The Official NHL Thread
« Reply #1782 on: March 28, 2013, 10:38:57 PM »
Flames trade Iginla to Penguins.  About bleeping time Iginla got traded to a contender.  Too bad Kiprasoff who looks like Max Kellerman, didn't get traded with Jarome also.  He wants to stay & never win a cup.  And also too bad the Pens didn't ship off overrated Fleury while they're at it.  I don't want him costing the pens anymore playoff games & stanley cups.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=662496&navid=DL|NHL|home

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #1783 on: March 29, 2013, 02:20:31 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
so far he is doing awesome job on not allowing many goals or almost none but yeah we will see play-offs but there is still Voukon and he might be able to step in

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #1784 on: April 01, 2013, 03:28:37 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
so far he is doing awesome job on not allowing many goals or almost none but yeah we will see play-offs but there is still Voukon and he might be able to step in
It would be annoying when the media would lie about how great fleury is when he be letting easy to stop pucks get by him.  Elite goalie, laugher.  I could score on fleury blindfolded.  Cause when the pens won for the 1st time I graduated high school, they shoulda won in less amount of games if they had a better goalie.  They shoulda beaten the capitals in less than 7 games.