Author Topic: Instructions for raiding of Muslim suspects in the UK...  (Read 471 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Instructions for raiding of Muslim suspects in the UK...
« on: February 06, 2007, 11:24:25 AM »
I don't know what the rest of you will think of this, but i for 1 am outraged. When reading the Daily Express on Saturday i saw the headline "Police Order: Take of Your Shoes Before You Raid A Muslim Home". Why? If you are a criminal, or suspected criminal then you deserve no special treatment. No other race in England is given special rights so why should muslims?

Here are some of the guidelines stated in the article,

-Avoid entering occupied bedrooms and bathrooms, even before dawn
-No dawn raids as this is a "spiritual busy" time
-If suspects are praying, officers must stand aside and let them finish
-Shoes cannot be taken into the house, most definetly not in areas for praying
-Can't step on prayer mats
-Not to look at women who are unveiled, give them time to put something over there face

and my favourite:
"Use of police dogs will be considered serious desecration of the premises and may necessitate extensive cleaning of the house and disposal of household items".

Now i am no racist (have several muslim, black, asian friends), but feel this is disgusting.

Police can wake up a white/black/chinese suspect at 5am, bust down his door, have police dogs running around the house, tread dirt into the house etc, but must follow these guidelines for muslim suspects?? At the end of the day if you are a criminal/terrorist then thats what you are, all of them should be treated the same way. A person's race should not be a factor.

The PC brigade are doing there best to change everything to make muslims feel better (Ex: Office Christmas party told not to have decorations as they could offend muslim guests... see?).

England no longer cares for Straight White Males....

let the hate begin...

ps. not racist

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Instructions for raiding of Muslim suspects in the UK...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 11:29:21 AM »
-Not to look at women who are unveiled, give them time to put something over there face
That's a serious risk on an officer's life. What if she goes to get dressed and pulls out a gun because you weren't looking?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 11:32:53 AM »
personally i think that it is ridiculous, any white man would be thrown to the floor and handcuffed within 30seconds of entering the house... what if this white suspect is a devout christian praying, will they stop and wait for him... NO

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 11:34:38 AM »
I wouldnt follow any of that if I was officer, in fact I'd tell them to suck my dick and get a real job
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 12:02:32 PM »
son they shook....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 12:28:14 PM »
son they shook....
them boys knows wuts really hood.  Muslims demand respect, fall back, or fall flatt  YADADAMEAN!!!   8)  FUCK THEM CRACKERS TRYNNA TREAD DIRT IN MY HOUSE NIGGA!!!

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 01:11:08 PM »
^too bad you're too scared to actually do something

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 02:52:50 PM »
Thats BS! So all officers raidin a muslims suspects house hav 2 all stand at the front door and take there shoes off b4 they go in......??? I think by the time 30 odd officers got their shoes off the suspect wud hav bin out the door and over the nearest fence!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 03:43:12 PM »
I think by the time 30 odd officers got their shoes off the suspect wud hav bin out the door and over the nearest fence!

lmao, and so true...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 06:00:18 PM »
LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 06:17:03 PM »
^too bad you're too scared to actually do something
shut ur punk ass up, Muslims have proven themselves time and time again, we don't giv a fuck, and we will blow your fuckin head off like its the thing to do.  ya bitch!!!!   8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 06:22:23 PM »
Is that a new law now? Or is that a proposal? Either way, cops ain't gonna follow that shit.  THat's not common sense..that's COMMON DEATH.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 06:29:01 PM »
im more mad at the press for printing that bullshit, you know damn well muslims will get ran up on and their ass whooped just as bad if not worse than everyone else

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 06:29:52 PM »
Is anyone really suprised that Britain would pass a ridiculous, politically correct law like that? Western countries are the only nations more concerned about protecting other cultures instead of our own. No other group of people put outsiders above their own people. We would rather put the lives of our citizens in danger then possibly offend a Muslim by entering their house with our shoes on. I mean seriously, you cannot make this stuff up.

We do everything we can not to offend Muslims in our effort to stop them from killing us, yet they still whine about how oppressed they are in Britiain. All you can really do is laugh.

WAKE UP BRITISH PEOPLE!!!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 06:33:37 PM by Real American »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 06:35:03 PM »
I love multiculturalism and political correctness... but I wouldn't want it in my own country, only the country I temporarily reside in and leech off.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker