Author Topic: Instructions for raiding of Muslim suspects in the UK...  (Read 472 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Instructions for raiding of Muslim suspects in the UK...
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 06:41:04 PM »
That is the thing about Muslims. In countries like the US where they are minorities, Muslims LOVE diversity and they LOVE multiculturalism. They preach nothing but religious tolerance and religious equality.However, in countries where Muslims are the majority things are alot different. In those nations, the idea of religious equality is laughed at. Islam reigns supreme in viritually ever Muslim majority country and every other religion is subjugated and given second class status.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 06:46:52 PM »
I would be so frustrated if I were in your place. Doesn't this just make you mad? But you have to give credit where its due.. these towelheads are really playing their cards right.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 06:48:24 PM »
That is the thing about Muslims. In countries like the US where they are minorities, Muslims LOVE diversity and they LOVE multiculturalism. They preach nothing but religious tolerance and religious equality.However, in countries where Muslims are the majority things are alot different. In those nations, the idea of religious equality is laughed at. Islam reigns supreme in viritually ever Muslim majority country and every other religion is subjugated and given second class status.
you fucking retard, the only other place we have a Muslim majority is in our native lands (saudia arabia, dubai, egypt, pakistan, afghanistan etc. etc.) you really need to get an education you inbred cracker, go get an education homie, before you try to speak on shit your ignorant about.  

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 06:57:44 PM »
you fucking retard, the only other place we have a Muslim majority is in our native lands (saudia arabia, dubai, egypt, pakistan, afghanistan etc. etc.) you really need to get an education you inbred cracker, go get an education homie, before you try to speak on shit your ignorant about.  

What is your point? Those countries are all Muslim, and they are all intolerant and xenophobic towards foreigners and they are opppressive towards non Muslims.

Please educate yourself.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 12:25:35 AM »
my point, you fuckin retarded cracker, is that Muslims dont have a majority in any western society, they are minorities everywhere, u fucking idiot!!   8)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2007, 01:52:53 AM »
my point, you fuckin retarded cracker, is that Muslims dont have a majority in any western society, they are minorities everywhere, u fucking idiot!!   8)

He's referring to the countries you mentioned in your previous post. He didn't say anything about them being the majority in Western society. He's comparing Muslims' views on diversity/multiculturalism in Western societies vs. Muslims' views on these things in their native countries.

CWalker, what about Muslims whose home is America?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2007, 04:12:11 AM »

I kinda agree, I wouldn't see the point in being tolerant towards someone who ain't tolerant towards me at all. The problem is, it can always affect the wrong ones. Also, that weird UK law (which might be a hoax, I can't believe this to be true) is not about tolerance, it's just straight up retarded, never would I abide to that as an officer.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2007, 09:41:41 AM »

I kinda agree, I wouldn't see the point in being tolerant towards someone who ain't tolerant towards me at all. The problem is, it can always affect the wrong ones. Also, that weird UK law (which might be a hoax, I can't believe this to be true) is not about tolerance, it's just straight up retarded, never would I abide to that as an officer.
:sign_werd:

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2007, 09:41:49 AM »
Ir is all bs but don't worry this is lip service anyway, in reality the police behave like complete animals when raiding any suspects who are suspected in any way of being linked to terrorism as can be be pointed out by the shooting of the muslim man, in a seperate raid the assault by a policeman with his rifle butt on a neighbours head. I am sure there are other violations to but these are two of the ones that have got press. Ah yes not to mention the police openly executing a brazilian man in stockwell tube station.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 09:54:58 AM »
^too bad you're too scared to actually do something
shut ur punk ass up, Muslims have proven themselves time and time again, we don't giv a fuck, and we will blow your fuckin head off like its the thing to do.  ya bitch!!!!   8)
:'( :'( :'(
 again you arent gonna do shit, but run your mouth so I cant respect that 

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 11:04:26 AM »
^too bad you're too scared to actually do something
shut ur punk ass up, Muslims have proven themselves time and time again, we don't giv a fuck, and we will blow your fuckin head off like its the thing to do.  ya bitch!!!!   8)
:'( :'( :'(
 again you arent gonna do shit, but run your mouth so I cant respect that 
to say that Muslims dont care about assimilating into society, has never met a Muslim.  Muslims are very smart people, but we like to stick to our family and not get caught up in bullshit that is of no concern of us.  with that said, we mainly vote democratic because the republicans hate us, we are most concerned with obtaining a good education and "making it" in the world which includes a good job.  but instead of being in the spotlight, we fall back, until we hear something we don't agree with, and we protest against it, collectively.  (free palestine, racism in the community etc)  But the bottom line is, you'll never see a Muslim politician, we're not the type of people that can sit there and lie to your face, day in day out, thats not what Islam is about, but we will take the iniatitive to initiate action instead of bullshit talk.   8)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 11:05:59 AM by Yay AREA 510 CUTTHOAT »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 01:08:19 PM »
^Just be what you wanna be. Don't restrict yourself with some bullshit in-the-box-thinking of what "Muslims" are like... lol what the fuck.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 02:19:41 PM »
you'll never see a Muslim politician, we're not the type of people that can sit there and lie to your face, day in day out, thats not what Islam is about, but we will take the iniatitive to initiate action instead of bullshit talk.
Have you heard of a man named Keith Ellison?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2007, 02:25:47 PM »

He's referring to the countries you mentioned in your previous post. He didn't say anything about them being the majority in Western society. He's comparing Muslims' views on diversity/multiculturalism in Western societies vs. Muslims' views on these things in their native countries.

You think Muslims living in the West are really any more tolerant han Muslims in the Middle East? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What, they hop on a plane and all their bigoted views are immeditaely erased the second the step foot in the West?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2007, 06:57:54 PM »

You think Muslims living in the West are really any more tolerant han Muslims in the Middle East? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What, they hop on a plane and all their bigoted views are immeditaely erased the second the step foot in the West?

No, I'm asking your opinion on Americans who happen to be Muslim... not immigrants from the Middle East.

LOL @ this fudgepacker