Author Topic: the muslim empire is steadily on the rise  (Read 387 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
the muslim empire is steadily on the rise
« on: February 06, 2007, 01:52:40 PM »
the white population of western countries is declining because we are producing less children due to life style changes, with women working longer, people getting married later, divorce etc. but this is parelled in the muslim world with the complete opposites and their population is booming.

the end of the second world war brought socialsim to europe, however with the ethnic populations declining governments' have been encouraging population growth from else where or face the repecussions of rising taxes to pay for the generous free health care, education, benefits and other state funded services. A substantial amount of this is coming from muslim countries, as the come they bring their culture and beliefs and europe is on the whole accepting them giving muslims special priviages and trying not to offend them.

in some ways this is good there is a chance to make new friends, experience new cultures etc. however on the whole what we see is voluntary segregation when 2 different cultures don't mix there is a great amount of scope for conflict.

We have a situation in the UK where many native british people feel descriminated against in their own country, at the same time muslims feel discrimiated against because of all this terrorist stuff - what I see is a ticking time bomb because there has been no consultation, polically corectedness has been forced upon on us and overly interpretated and the face of the country has perminantly changed, but this is happenning everywhere.

so my question i put to all of you do you think we will all learn to get on with each other or will mistrust conflict fear and hate furment futher?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: the muslim empire is steadily on the rise
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 02:00:40 PM »
i'd imagine it's going to be a good mix of both, life/people are funny like that. I think more people are rational than not; but i've been surprised before.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 02:47:30 PM »
honestly it depends on who can get the people's attention first a) politician to play on people's fears or b) person or politician that wants the society to positively approach the situation

Tha Psycho Hustla

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 02:51:54 PM »
The media need to start teaching the people, instead of shoving that terrorist bullshit propaganda on them. That's all that has to change, but it's not gonna happen so I'm a little sceptic about the near future...

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 02:58:56 PM »
The media need to start teaching the people, instead of shoving that terrorist bullshit propaganda on them. That's all that has to change, but it's not gonna happen so I'm a little sceptic about the near future...
^^^^^^^^^^
as most of us are forced to be in this present age. I can't disagree

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 03:54:56 PM »
I am sorry to put this so bluntly and the intention isn't to come off sound patronising but why is it I constantly read the same continual line about a potential ticking time bomb erupting? in regards to immigration and terrorism. Yet by the same token it is almost as if the question is being asked with common sense being completely devoid from the equation and that is nothing monumental happens by accident. The elite want to smash this country but they can not do it in one fell swoop so instead they do it incrementally, the ticking time bomb you speak about is their intention. They are allowing this very small country to be flooded with hundreds of thousands of immigrants every year and this does not include the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants, in orderr to drive this country into the ground both socially, economically and to smash any stability. As soon as that ticking time bomb stops ticking and explodes then a greater police can be imposed. This is not paranoia there is a pattern here a crisis is allowed to escalate and then people within the government will step forward with the solution. This actually links back to the european union to, the purpose of the european union is to destroy all sovereignty to create an everlasting dependency. Of course I am not saying that all those involved in this, including lower level refugee groups, lower ranking politicians within the european union are deliberately setting out to follow through with this agenda but that is the ultimate goal of the people who are really controlling things.

P.S Oh by the way in regards to this country, the spectre of a muslim empire is wildly inaccurate, as they currently account for about 2% of the population, that is the general concensus.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 06:00:53 PM by virtuoso »

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 05:10:06 PM »
Why are y'all so scared?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 05:15:38 PM »
i hope this catches on in America a little bit too so i automatically move up in social stature

swangin and bangin

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 05:51:43 PM »
u wanna a cookie?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 06:23:00 PM »
Why are y'all so scared?

Would you want to be a non-Muslim living in a Muslim majority nation? Especially when that means being a minority in your very own country? And having all aspects of your culture slowly eroded away? If you were really honest with yourself you would say no.

Did you ever notice that the only people who are told to celebrate diversity and embrace multiculturalism are white people? Seriously, the only countries that go on and on about embracing multiculturalism are white majority nations like Britain, the US, Australia, etc. Do you think people in countries like Japan or Mexico or Saudi Arabia give a fuck about multiculturalism? Hell no they don't...in those countries the only culture that matters is their own culture.They sure as hell aren't letting millions of immigrants flood their country and putting these foreign cultures ahead of their own. But for some reason we are supposed to do just that in western countries.

There is something seriously wrong when huge portions of Britain look more like the Middle East than Europe. Britain should be British first and foremost. Otherwise you are just going to keep experiencing more and more terrorist attacks like England and Spain did.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 06:33:16 PM »
CWalker, are you scared?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 06:37:55 PM »
Britiain should be British first and foremost. Yes you can allow immigration, but not massive immigration that makes British people a minority in their own country. If I want to live in a Muslim culture I would move to the Middle East.

Seriously, it's like going to Japan and seeing nothing but black faces or going to Saudi Aarabia and seeing nothing but churches. That would never happen, because those countries wouldn't allow it. But for some reason British people are becoming a minority in their own country, and no one is saying a word. All in the name of good ol' diversity.

WAKE UP BRITISH PEOPLE!!!!

swangin and bangin

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 06:40:27 PM »
Britiain should be British first and foremost. Yes you can allow immigration, but not massive immigration that makes British people a minority in their own country. If I want to live in a Muslim culture I would move to the Middle East.

Seriously, it's like going to Japan and seeing nothing but black faces or going to Saudi Aarabia and seeing nothing but churches. That would never happen, because those countries wouldn't allow it. But for some reason British people are becoming a minority in their own country, and no one is saying a word. All in the name of good ol' diversity.

WAKE UP BRITISH PEOPLE!!!!
wtf do u want them to do?
make a KKK?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 06:44:31 PM »
wtf do u want them to do?
make a KKK?

Britain needs to cut down immigration drastically. They also need to do away with freaking multiculturalism and announce that the only culture that matters in Britian is British culture. Anyone that doesn't want to embrace British culture can get the hell out.