Author Topic: the muslim empire is steadily on the rise  (Read 388 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the muslim empire is steadily on the rise
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 06:45:56 PM »
^^^ tell your mom and sisters that they can embrace my cock.   8)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 06:49:39 PM »
wtf do u want them to do?
make a KKK?

Britain needs to cut down immigration drastically. They also need to do away with freaking multiculturalism and announce that the only culture that matters in Britian is British culture. Anyone that doesn't want to embrace British culture can get the hell out.

The same steps need to be taken in America, and all other (white) Western countries. Once we get rid of these inferior non-whites, and only the pure remain, then steps must be taken to create a unified Aryan nation.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

swangin and bangin

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 06:53:48 PM »
wtf do u want them to do?
make a KKK?

Britain needs to cut down immigration drastically. They also need to do away with freaking multiculturalism and announce that the only culture that matters in Britian is British culture. Anyone that doesn't want to embrace British culture can get the hell out.
fuck u, yo momma and the british

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 04:00:04 AM »
Why are y'all so scared?

We're not scared of muslims, we're scared of our governments. And that's just being realistic.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 09:35:04 AM »
exactly, personally i have nothing against muslims it is the way in which immigration along with a whole host of other measures is being used as a weapon against this country as well as all over europe. I get tired of reading the same bs, whether the weak comments implies that somehow it is racist or the tired adage about don't you want to give these people a better standard of living, what do you have against these people blah blah blah. It's like people compartmentalise this and so do not see the bigger picture. The same governments who wage war and smash these poor countries/developing countries/non globalised controlled countries into the ground, have not suddenly developed an alter ago whereby they care so much for these peoples well being. This is just ridiculous and laughable and furthermore the only thing which eclipses these statements is reading real americas comments.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 03:23:13 PM »
Why are y'all so scared?
Did you ever notice that the only people who are told to celebrate diversity and embrace multiculturalism are white people? Seriously, the only countries that go on and on about embracing multiculturalism are white majority nations like Britain, the US, Australia, etc. Do you think people in countries like Japan or Mexico or Saudi Arabia give a fuck about multiculturalism? Hell no they don't...in those countries the only culture that matters is their own culture.
you're wrong. Americans are some of the most ignorant people when it comes to knowing other cultures. People in Europe know everything that's going on in the world and they know where Mexico or Japan or Saudi arabia are on the map. I assure you that people in Japan know quite a bit about other cultures, they're obsessed with the western world.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 03:37:03 PM »
There is something seriously wrong when huge portions of Britain look more like the Middle East than Europe.

You ever even been to Britain?  I'm here right now.  Even in areas of London with majority Muslim population, they don't look more like the Middle East than Europe.  If anything, the Muslims here seem to be integrating quite well and embracing many aspects of Western culture.  Of course, you are the sheltered no pussy-gettin cracker from the Midwest, so it figures you can't do anything except recite what you read on right-wing blogs.  You need to get out and experience the world for yourself before you pass judgment on others.  The world is bigger than Ohio (which is a shit state anyway).

Anyway, you better watch your white ass, devil, cause you will soon be a minority in your own country.  The rate us negroes are reproducing, we're gonna be takin over shit, starting with Obama's election to the presidency.  Your "American culture" is soon to disappear completely, and you're powerless to stop it.  Watcha gonna do?  Keep posting on here?  Too fuckin bad...Judgment Day is inevitable, and when it comes, your white brothers are going to be confined to the history textbooks (or slavery to Blackman, one of the two).  Night night, my white friend, the days of the GODS, soon to begin.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 04:36:44 PM »

You ever even been to Britain?  I'm here right now.  Even in areas of London with majority Muslim population, they don't look more like the Middle East than Europe.  If anything, the Muslims here seem to be integrating quite well and embracing many aspects of Western culture.  Of course, you are the sheltered no pussy-gettin cracker from the Midwest, so it figures you can't do anything except recite what you read on right-wing blogs.  You need to get out and experience the world for yourself before you pass judgment on others.  The world is bigger than Ohio (which is a shit state anyway).

Anyway, you better watch your white ass, devil, cause you will soon be a minority in your own country.  The rate us negroes are reproducing, we're gonna be takin over shit, starting with Obama's election to the presidency.  Your "American culture" is soon to disappear completely, and you're powerless to stop it.  Watcha gonna do?  Keep posting on here?  Too fuckin bad...Judgment Day is inevitable, and when it comes, your white brothers are going to be confined to the history textbooks (or slavery to Blackman, one of the two).  Night night, my white friend, the days of the GODS, soon to begin.

What you just typed is considered "hate speech" in Britiain and is a severe crime. I hope you are arrested.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 04:37:30 PM »
There is something seriously wrong when huge portions of Britain look more like the Middle East than Europe.

that last half of your post is ridiculous. especially the American culture thing. Blacks have been a part of American culture from the beginning

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 04:41:59 PM »

Lol what do you expect suffice he is a shock value poster, he just does it because it gets peoples backs up.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2007, 04:44:30 PM »

Lol what do you expect suffice he is a shock value poster, he just does it because it gets peoples backs up.
yeah, i'll remember the dude from now on, but i usually ignore the retarded posters so i can never really remember who's who on this board unless we're talking about special cases like Real American, who's the culmination of what i hate about my country of the united states

Narrator

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2007, 05:06:11 PM »
What you just typed is considered "hate speech" in Britiain and is a severe crime. I hope you are arrested.

I am Blackman, remember?  They won't arrest me.  Besides, who's gonna do it?  The Metro cops?  They ain't even strapped.  My H&K will make short work of them.

Anyway, make no mistake about it...your "white culture" is under attack.  I'm going to tear it down and watch it burn while you stand there looking terrified...and I can't wait to do it.  Be afraid, white devil.  Be very afraid.  Payback's gonna be a muh'fucka.