Author Topic: thizzin........  (Read 964 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: thizzin........
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2007, 09:30:15 AM »
bring back the old bay.

not sure what you mean

-T

i dont go "stupid, dumb" or any of that shit.  i want to lean back and just grove with a smooth beat of ant banks and recite some too $hort lines.

but the only thing that stays the same is change.   :(

mac dre and e-40 are just as much too short/ant banks old school as they are hyphy dumb. also, for one of the smoothest dopest west coast rap songs ever ever ever check "not my job" by Mac dre, you'll get what you're lookin' for. I like that shit alot too. I don't know if you saw too short at the BARS awards but he was like "KEEP GOIN' DUMB! KEEP GETTIN' HYPHY! DO THAT SHIT, THAT'S WHAT'S UP!" All extra proud of all the little 'uns he influenced, it's a beautiful thang, I saw the video of him beamin' over that shit, so it's all good.

and to me, the hyphy/dumb thing is a less directly negative way to vent your energy and is a statement about being excited/exuberant about life which I find to be encouraging/positive.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2007, 09:41:18 AM »
bring back the old bay.

not sure what you mean

-T

i dont go "stupid, dumb" or any of that shit.  i want to lean back and just grove with a smooth beat of ant banks and recite some too $hort lines.

mac dre and e-40 are just as much too short/ant banks old school as they are hyphy dumb. also, for one of the smoothest dopest west coast rap songs ever ever ever check "not my job" by Mac dre, you'll get what you're lookin' for. I like that shit alot too. I don't know if you saw too short at the BARS awards but he was like "KEEP GOIN' DUMB! KEEP GETTIN' HYPHY! DO THAT SHIT, THAT'S WHAT'S UP!" All extra proud of all the little 'uns he influenced, it's a beautiful thang, I saw the video of him beamin' over that shit, so it's all good.

and to me, the hyphy/dumb thing is a less directly negative way to vent your energy and is a statement about being excited/exuberant about life which I find to be encouraging/positive.

-T

the only reason why $hort said "Keep goin dumb" at the Bars awards is because finally the Bay is gettin paid and havin exposure in the mainstream media(which is good).  $hort also said "you aint gonna ctach me ghost ridin my shit, i aint doin that goin dumb stuff."

i just feel that the Bay has been makin so much good music in the 90's but yet never gettin any exposure except for some songs here and there.  and now that this new style is takin over(its not really new though) everybody is forgettin about that true Bay shit.  the smooth funky G/P funk beats that was our signiture.  and that shit pisses me off.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2007, 09:44:26 AM »
bring back the old bay.

not sure what you mean

-T

-T

the only reason why $hort said "Keep goin dumb" at the Bars awards is because finally the Bay is gettin paid and havin exposure in the mainstream media(which is good).  $hort also said "you aint gonna ctach me ghost ridin my shit, i aint doin that goin dumb stuff."

i just feel that the Bay has been makin so much good music in the 90's but yet never gettin any exposure except for some songs here and there.  and now that this new style is takin over(its not really new though) everybody is forgettin about that true Bay shit.  the smooth funky G/P funk beats that was our signiture.  and that shit pisses me off.

I feel the same way about Mac Dre, even though the bay is blowin' up now, Mac dre to me isn't as recognized by the rap community as a whole for how very very talented he was.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2007, 09:52:36 AM »
the hyphy style coincides with the mob music genre, but with more of a party attitude.  me personally, the hyphy songs sound either, extremely fast, or like mistah fab's garbage songs.  but the hyphy style has been goin on for a while in the bay.  all of the mob music songs the bay has put out, has all influenced hyphy, but to me, the mob music cant be touched by any other region, we got that shit on lock, cuz cuz.   8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2007, 09:53:16 AM »
bring back the old bay.

not sure what you mean

-T

-T

I feel the same way about Mac Dre, even though the bay is blowin' up now, Mac dre to me isn't as recognized by the rap community as a whole for how very very talented he was.

-T

Andre Nicktatina, IMP, RBL Posse, The Dangerous Crew, BadNFluenze, San Quinn, Rappin 4 Tay, Ant Banks.........

none of these artists has got or ever will get thier props.  nobody wanted to give us a chance before, but now that we "ghost ride the whips, go dumb, stupid, thizz" the media finally given the bay attention?  its good the Bay is makin money now, but i think the quality of our music as a whole had to take a step back for us to get payed attention to.  its a fucken shame imo.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2007, 09:58:36 AM »
the hyphy style coincides with the mob music genre, but with more of a party attitude.  me personally, the hyphy songs sound either, extremely fast, or like mistah fab's garbage songs.  but the hyphy style has been goin on for a while in the bay.  all of the mob music songs the bay has put out, has all influenced hyphy, but to me, the mob music cant be touched by any other region, we got that shit on lock, cuz cuz.   8)

dont you think the lyrics and have taken a step back though?  its like all the new songs are takin about the same shit.

and the beats.  its so different imo.  i dont hear no g-funk melodys anymore, just some south shit speed up.  how do you think the old mobb  shit has influnced todays style...cause i just dont see it homie.   ???

8)

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2007, 10:09:52 AM »

dont you think the lyrics and have taken a step back though?  its like all the new songs are takin about the same shit.

and the beats.  its so different imo.  i dont hear no g-funk melodys anymore, just some south shit speed up.  how do you think the old mobb  shit has influnced todays style...cause i just dont see it homie.   ???

8)

there's a lot of funk in the bay, keak da sneak has fantastic and g funky production, sounds like alot of the same cats that produced for mac dre produce for him. it suits him really well.

what do you mean mob music yay area? also, that nug looks like a nug dipped in hash oil that I picked up from the cannabis club one time.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2007, 10:14:56 AM »
obviously the lyrics are lacking, the old mob lyrics were witty, but to me, its more about the sound that makes the two similar.  if you listen to yay deep by e-40, that song is straight g funk mob music, but it still sounds hyphy cuz of the energy thats comin out.  to me, e-40's old shit just sounded like he was givin birth to hyphy.   8)

"Huh! Rockin an rollin, like the car was stolen,
on my way to see my weebles up in deep east Oakland,
smokin on some premo, in a clean ass, coke white El Camino,
dual exhaust sparkin,
park it like Reno, I ain`t soft I see some hoes in miskina,
lookin like they wanna get tossed,
E-40 you be careful `fo I tell one of yo biggest fans,
do what you do all I listen to is you Maxwell, and Erykah Badu."

rik

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2007, 10:16:09 AM »
reading this thread is making me wanna go pop some pills.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2007, 10:17:16 AM »
obviously the lyrics are lacking, the old mob lyrics were witty, but to me, its more about the sound that makes the two similar.  if you listen to yay deep by e-40, that song is straight g funk mob music, but it still sounds hyphy cuz of the energy thats comin out.  to me, e-40's old shit just sounded like he was givin birth to hyphy.   8)

"Huh! Rockin an rollin, like the car was stolen,
on my way to see my weebles up in deep east Oakland,
smokin on some premo, in a clean ass, coke white El Camino,
dual exhaust sparkin,
park it like Reno, I ain`t soft I see some hoes in miskina,
lookin like they wanna get tossed,
E-40 you be careful `fo I tell one of yo biggest fans,
do what you do all I listen to is you Maxwell, and Erykah Badu."

who's maxwell? that's a siiick verse. That song Vallejo by e 40 is ridiculous g funky too "I'm from the v a double LL e J O, where spittin game is all a NIGGA kno!" soooo dope.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2007, 10:17:55 AM »
what e 40 song did you just quote cutthoat?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2007, 10:21:56 AM »

-T
yay deep, lemme show u some more verses

(richie rich)
When I was off on caviars, dalmation spotted,
niggaz spoke on me like I wasn`t nobody,
foolish as a youngsta I packed eightballs,
broke the ice, an often sold weed to stars,
but hey now, they know how I run my street,
Yay Deep from the lungs to expose my heat,
like my nigga 40 waters an Legit wit the B,
niggaz know fuck tha cutie wit the triple gold beam.

(b-legit)
Niggaz from the Bay be so damn vicious,
fly to Atlanta fuck Morehouse bitches,
it ain`t no swishers, juss zigs, an zags hoe,
super bad bitches turn em into regular tracks hoes,
we mack hoes, then sell `em a dream,
from here to California have `em holdin my cream,
I`m on a winnin team, off heen an bagels
make `em drink `fo a bitch nigga, pay me.

(e 40)
I went from a, ten speed wit a backpack,
to a, six-seven coupe left wit a luggage rack,
to a 400 SEL,
to a fresh off the show room floor V-12,
I`m a timin ass tycoon, from magazine,
I remember when my shit wasn`t always clean
rappin niggaz, an hustlin that`s my bread an butta,
you niggaz betta hurry up cuz there`s money in this mutha fucka!!!

« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 10:27:02 AM by Yay AREA 510 CUTTHOAT »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2007, 10:28:18 AM »

-T
yay deep, lemme show u some more verses

(richie rich)
When I was off on caviars, dalmation spotted,
niggaz spoke on me like I wasn`t nobody,
foolish as a youngsta I packed eightballs,
broke the ice, an often sold weed to stars,
but hey now, they know how I run my street,
Yay Deep from the lungs to expose my heat,
like my nigga 40 waters an Legit wit the B,
niggaz know fuck tha cutie wit the triple gold beam.

(b-legit)
Niggaz from the Bay be so damn vicious,
fly to Atlanta fuck Morehouse bitches,
it ain`t no swishers, juss zigs, an zags hoe,
super bad bitches turn em into regular tracks hoes,
we mack hoes, then sell `em a dream,
from here to California have `em holdin my cream,
I`m on a winnin team, off heen an bagels
make `em drink `fo a bitch nigga, pay me.

(e 40)
I went from a, ten speed wit a backpack,
to a, six-seven coupe left wit a luggage rack,
to a 400 SEL,
to a fresh off the show room floor V-12,
I`m a timin ass tycoon, from magazine,
I remember when my shit wasn`t always clean
rappin niggaz, an hustlin that`s my bread an butta,
you niggaz betta hurry up cuz there`s money in this mutha fucka!!!

yeah I've always dug those cats, they fuck with dogg pound alot too which is dope.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2007, 10:29:50 AM »
last quarter of this thread should be on the West side.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2007, 10:46:01 AM »
last quarter of this thread should be on the West side.

not sure what you mean.

-T

westcoastavengers.com