Author Topic: thizzin........  (Read 958 times)

Chief

Re: thizzin........
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2007, 10:59:34 AM »
^you are discussing hiphop.

is that you in that pic?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2007, 11:06:20 AM »
this whole thread's been about the west side/west coast hip hop so I'm still not sure what you guys mean by that

and yeah that's me in both pics

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2007, 11:17:52 AM »
LOL@thizzin on WCC. :laugh:

PS...Tristian...Who's that fee in the pic?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2007, 11:20:33 AM »

I prefer LSD myself.

My homegirl Christine, she's a cool ass stoner chick. Dating one of my best friends, Scott. he's in the hospital for a broken neck due to a snowboarding accident right now, shit is crazy. They are both thizz veterans.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2007, 11:28:56 AM »

I prefer LSD myself.

My homegirl Christine, she's a cool ass stoner chick. Dating one of my best friends, Scott. he's in the hospital for a broken neck due to a snowboarding accident right now, shit is crazy. They are both thizz veterans.

-T

Cool...You ever come to LA? Or have you been to the SFV?...Or you just stay kickin' it around Long Beach?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2007, 11:35:45 AM »

I prefer LSD myself.

-T

Cool...You ever come to LA? Or have you been to the SFV?...Or you just stay kickin' it around Long Beach?

I go to LA all the time, what's the sfv? I haven't gone to Long Beach or LA since I last PMed you about it, like I said I'll get at you next time I head that way for sure. last weekend I went to take my sister to a show in anaheim so i didn't go that way that week and on thursday I'm seeing The game at the HOB in anaheim as well so I won't be heading to LA way this weekend either. been broke cause of all these concerts; i don't like to go to the LA area without cheese. I especially don't want to go LB without money cause
a)VIP records
b)Grower friend there will sell some dank
c)Glass blower friend will have sick pieces to sell
 so when I have chips to dip, I'll get at you for sure.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2007, 11:49:23 AM »

I prefer LSD myself.

-T

I go to LA all the time, what's the sfv? I haven't gone to Long Beach or LA since I last PMed you about it, like I said I'll get at you next time I head that way for sure. last weekend I went to take my sister to a show in anaheim so i didn't go that way that week and on thursday I'm seeing The game at the HOB in anaheim as well so I won't be heading to LA way this weekend either. been broke cause of all these concerts; i don't like to go to the LA area without cheese. I especially don't want to go LB without money cause
a)VIP records

-T

I feel ya, homie...SFV is the San Fernando Valley...You know; North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Encino, Reseda, Tarzana, Calabasas, Woodland Muthafuckin' Hills, etc. We got a grip of bomb ass clubs. Most of the Kush in LA circulates around here too...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2007, 11:51:46 AM »

I prefer LSD myself.

-T

a)VIP records

-T

I feel ya, homie...SFV is the San Fernando Valley...You know; North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Encino, Reseda, Tarzana, Calabasas, Woodland Muthafuckin' Hills, etc. We got a grip of bomb ass clubs. Most of the Kush in LA circulates around here too...PeACe

I have a friend who picks up from Reseda=OMFG, did you get any of Kyle Kushman's Strawberry cough from them? Dear God that shit was so bomb. I think it was Reseda Natural caregivers or Reseda care Collective...forgot exactly what it was called but I heard it was a booomb club in reseda.

but nah, I don't get out that way much, although I'd like to.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2007, 11:53:14 AM »
My best friend (no homo) surprised me today.  He's in town right now.  I didn't know until he sent me a text today at work.  Now the mufuggas thizzin with me.  And I don't have to work tomorrow.  Life is good  ;D

Correction

My best friend surprised me today.  He's in town right now.  I didn't know until he sent me a text today at work.  Now the mufuggas thizzin with me, (no homo)  And I don't have to work tomorrow.  Life is good  ;D

Because we're not all from the bay and thizzin sounds like homosexual activivy, not that there's anything wrong with that.
;D :D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2007, 12:01:49 PM »

I prefer LSD myself.

-T

a)VIP records

-T

I have a friend who picks up from Reseda=OMFG, did you get any of Kyle Kushman's Strawberry cough from them? Dear God that shit was so bomb. I think it was Reseda Natural caregivers or Reseda care Collective...forgot exactly what it was called but I heard it was a booomb club in reseda.

-T

It's only a 15 minute drive from LA city...I've gotten shit from that Reseda club you're talking about, but that's not even considered one of the better clubs out here...Our better shit is further west, like around Topanga, where all the whiteboy stoners live...The clubs in the SFV are the best to my knowledge though, I couldn't imagine shit getting any better... 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2007, 12:05:14 PM »

I prefer LSD myself.

-T

a)VIP records

-T

-T

It's only a 15 minute drive from LA city...I've gotten shit from that Reseda club you're talking about, but that's not even considered one of the better clubs out here...Our better shit is further west, like around Topanga, where all the whiteboy stoners live...The clubs in the SFV are the best to my knowledge though, I couldn't imagine shit getting any better... 8)

really expensive clubs on sunset blvd have some DANKY DANK but even for the quality the prices get ridiculous on sunset blvd. the club I have access to (I'm just a caretaker at one club, don't even have my script yet) CCSC in studio city has some real top shelf, I've always been more than satisfied with their shit and the prices are fair if not spectacular. Have you ever had Purple Trainwreck? Dear god...or a nug dipped in hash oil? fuckin' mouth watering, and I wouldn't put it past the clubs in frisco to be comparable.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2007, 12:19:19 PM »

I prefer LSD myself.

-T

a)VIP records

-T

-T

really expensive clubs on sunset blvd have some DANKY DANK but even for the quality the prices get ridiculous on sunset blvd. the club I have access to (I'm just a caretaker at one club, don't even have my script yet) CCSC in studio city has some real top shelf, I've always been more than satisfied with their shit and the prices are fair if not spectacular. Have you ever had Purple Trainwreck? Dear god...or a nug dipped in hash oil? fuckin' mouth watering, and I wouldn't put it past the clubs in frisco to be comparable.

-T

Yea, Purple Trainwreck is the shit...I've tried a lot of shit from the clubs out here, from the kiefs to the hash oils...But there's nothing like the hash in the middle-east. I came back from Israel 2 summers ago with a few grams of some Afghani hash and Moroccan hash...And fuck, they just shit all over the hash we get over here...Lemme tell ya, it don't get better than a hash/kush blunt. 8)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 12:33:25 PM by Now_I_Know »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2007, 12:27:33 PM »

I prefer LSD myself.

-T

a)VIP records

-T

-T

-T

Yea, Purple Trainwreck is the shit...I've tried a lot of shit from the clubs out here, from the kiefs to the hash oils...But there's nothing like the hash in the middle-east. I came back from Israel 2 summers ago with a few grams of some Afghani hash and Morocan hash...And fuck, they just shit all over the hash we get over here...Lemme tell ya, it don't get better than a hash/kush blunt. 8)

I've had Moroccan hash, it was certainly great but the blond hash I get in long beach i feel is the best non refrigerator-required hash I've ever come across. yeah hash kush blunts are cool but I like to get crazy man, i'll add keif, hash, and oil to a few different strains all in one blunt, shit does the job. I'll often have concentrates and no nug, cause nug goes so fast whereas concentrates are potent to the point where if you use 'em right you don't need much plus, someone will always have nug but it's rarer to have a hash or a keif to add to it so i try to have that shit on deck. I'm just finishing up an eighth of some sensi star hash oil.

-T

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2007, 12:32:33 PM »

I prefer LSD myself.

-T

a)VIP records

-T

-T

-T

Yea, Purple Trainwreck is the shit...I've tried a lot of shit from the clubs out here, from the kiefs to the hash oils...But there's nothing like the hash in the middle-east. I came back from Israel 2 summers ago with a few grams of some Afghani hash and Morocan hash...And fuck, they just shit all over the hash we get over here...Lemme tell ya, it don't get better than a hash/kush blunt. 8)

I've had Moroccan hash, it was certainly great but the blond hash I get in long beach i feel is the best non refrigerator-required hash I've ever come across. yeah hash kush blunts are cool but I like to get crazy man, i'll add keif, hash, and oil to a few different strains all in one blunt, shit does the job. I'll often have concentrates and no nug, cause nug goes so fast whereas concentrates are potent to the point where if you use 'em right you don't need much plus, someone will always have nug but it's rarer to have a hash or a keif to add to it so i try to have that shit on deck. I'm just finishing up an eighth of some sensi star hash oil.

-T

-T

The Moroccan hash out here is alright, I'm talking about the shit produced in the middle-east, it's so much stronger. Actually, the Moroccan hash in Israel is considered some of the weaker shit they get (still strong compared to the shit here)...But the Afghani hash was really dark and strong, the best hash I've ever had by far...Heat it up, break it up, sprinkle it on some OG Kush, and that's my bleezage!

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2007, 01:12:48 PM »
reading this thread is making me wanna go pop some pills.

I encourage you to. 
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"