Author Topic: Bishop Lamont "The Platinum Backpacker"  (Read 2501 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Bishop Lamont "The Platinum Backpacker"
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2007, 09:51:15 AM »
"The Impossible Possible"
who's album is this?

The name of Bishops 2nd album, supposed to be produced only by Dre & Scott Storch.

I dont know if they really wanna do what Rebel said, its likely that its gonna get fucked up. 50 is coming in the summer and lets say Bishop comes out in September, theres no way Dre gonna drop his shit the same year. Plus it would be better if Bishops album came out after Detox, to get him more hype but we'll see how everything tunrs out.

Scott Storch?   :grumpy:

i hope he only does one cut.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2007, 09:53:45 AM »
"The Impossible Possible"
who's album is this?

The name of Bishops 2nd album, supposed to be produced only by Dre & Scott Storch.

I dont know if they really wanna do what Rebel said, its likely that its gonna get fucked up. 50 is coming in the summer and lets say Bishop comes out in September, theres no way Dre gonna drop his shit the same year. Plus it would be better if Bishops album came out after Detox, to get him more hype but we'll see how everything tunrs out.

Scott Storch?   :grumpy:

i hope he only does one cut.   ;D

"too much", "y'all gone miss me", "play on playa"

can you really hate on scotty too hotty?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2007, 11:24:00 AM »
nice interview. 20,000 cds WOW.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2007, 12:12:31 PM »
Even though i didn't love his shit on Warren's lp and haven't heard much if his other shit, i find the dude to be interesting, i truly hope he can work with all those so-called underground producers and Dre, and still make an album that is str8 hiphop while getting some nice sails.  Xzibit tried it with Restless and made a nice album, but seriously compromised his artistic intergrity with the subject matter.  It sounds like Bishop has no intention of doing this, which is DOPE, but could also mean Dre might not release him............

Can anyone up some Bishop tracks that i NEED to hear, does he have any next level shit?

Fuck Your Couch
Chicks on Myspace (prod RJ)
Up and Down ft. Glasses Malone & Chevy Jones (prod Scott Storch)
Do It (prod Scott Storch)
My Inheritance
Translator
Karma Sutra (prod Diverse)
It's Bishop (prod J Wells)
No Stoppin Carson Anthem (Prod Dr. Dre) << Only have snippets available.  Song on his myspace

Those are the tracks I really like from him.. he's got many different types of tracks and he switches up his flow and voice between alot of those tracks.  Translator is probably his best track, My inheritance, Karma Sutra & It's Bishop probably fit close to the same category as Translator.  Fuck Your Couch, Chicks on Myspace, Up and Down, Do It & No Stoppin Carson are all pretty much bangers..  I think their all dope tracks.  If you want some let me know and I'll up them.  Also if you do let me know what site you prefer them upped to

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2007, 02:14:36 PM »
I didn't like karma sutra. but it's good for what it is.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram